Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

bham_brotha

Rising Star
Registered
Im just not motivated enough to do all this shit like fishing and constantly going back and forth to sell for money. At this point i'm just bored to death with it. Had no clue it would take them this long to get the online part together or I probably wouldnt have bought it early on. It's bad enough that its acceptable to put out a game and the online part doesn't work until weeks after release but damn. I didnt buy gta 5 until later so I just wasnt expecting this shit.

sherminator

They hate to see us wiiiiinnnniiinnng
Registered
I agree.

There's no need to eliminate the solo online player experience. They could easily accommodate them players.

But I'm just speaking for players who roam the free roam public lobbies. Free roam should feel like the Wild Wild West.

The point of online multiplayer...is to play with multiple players.

The best part of playing online is creating moments with your friends. Our best GTAO moments on XBL were when we were like 8-10 deep on the same server fucking shit up, talking shit and helping each other grind. My idea is just putting all that together.

All I'm saying is that this would be the perfect game to encourage linking up with people to create a unique online experience.

Running solo online doesn't have to be eliminated to accomplish that. Plus running solo online is so fucking boring. You might as well just play the story mode again.

This part, running solo in a lobby was just to start shit til the crew got on or to sharpen my skills, this needs to be the Wild West where you can do things solo or with crew, but like in them days, shit went smoother with a crew

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Just can't get jiggy with this game. The thought of turning it on to go hunt some deer doesn't motivate me
You don't have to hunt. Get the money they gifted you. Do all the story missions. That should lvl you up to around lvl 12 maybe. You unlock the pump shotty around lvl 10 I think. You can get the bolt action rifle at around lvl 15 maybe. Ammo is cheap so if you just wanna grief like we did in GTAO then its not like you can't afford to do so.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
You don't have to hunt. Get the money they gifted you. Do all the story missions. That should lvl you up to around lvl 12 maybe. You unlock the pump shotty around lvl 10 I think. You can get the bolt action rifle at around lvl 15 maybe. Ammo is cheap so if you just wanna grief then its not like you can afford to do so.
pump at 5 bolt at 6 or 7

I'm ranked @ 35 should be higher around 55, but can't do anymore shitty missions

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
pump at 5 bolt at 6 or 7

I'm ranked @ 35 should be higher around 55, but can't do anymore shitty missions
Yeah that's amazing that someone has put that much time into the game within 4 weeks with the limited content. He must be putting in serious time into those series.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I am skeptical that you have encountered the bears I have, sir. lol
How about a cougar attracted to the bear you've killed in tall trees? I jumped on top of a abandoned cabin. The bitch was roaring and I never saw it. Tried warning shots and eventually made a run for it on my horse. Saw a red dot on the mini map as I made a run for it on my horse.:smh:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
How about a cougar attracted to the bear you've killed in tall trees? I jumped on top of a abandoned cabin. The bitch was roaring and I never saw it. Tried warning shots and eventually made a run for it on my horse. Saw a red dot on the mini map as I made a run for it on my horse.:smh:
I need to get one of the braver horses. I bought a Shire simply because it's the biggest and it's a straight up pussy. It can't wait to dump me right in front of a cougar or a pack of wolves.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still ain’t played this shit. Watching streams and nothing interesting me at all about the online mode

I honestly haven’t even finished the story mode got to act 6 and started back playing warframe

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I never got those 15 gold bars (nor the extra cash) that Rockstar promised they would deliver by Christmas Eve. :hmm::(

I might be the only person who didn't get it. :dunno:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
was this a good movie?

great movie...great story...great action and it was dope that they used authentic actors who looked the part instead of using white washed looking actors w/ perfect teeth and pantene hair even tho it’s a time period when folks didn’t have perfect teeth and perfectly shampooed hair lol

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
great movie...great story...great action and it was dope that they used authentic actors who looked the part instead of using white washed looking actors w/ perfect teeth and pantene hair even tho it’s a time period when folks didn’t have perfect teeth and perfectly shampooed hair lol
I’ve been trying to find English subtitle version