Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I still don't understand the skill cards. I'll check YouTube today.
Assist.

Simply put... the Skill Cards give you extra (passive) abilities during combat. :yes:

As you level up, depending on which Skill Cards you equip (or choose to upgrade)... you can either dish out more damage, or regenerate core stats faster, or survive direct 'head shots', or take less damage (in general), or revive fallen teammates quicker, or improve your aim/accuracy, or benefit from various combinations of 'passive' abilities. The choice is yours.

Here's some videos...

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I don't mind if they wipe our money like in GTA. Just don't reset my rank. Its more of an hassle to go back and lvl up my character than to grind for money I may not need or have a use for. Horses are stored in a stable so I don't really need a house. As long as I have money for ammo and newly released guns I'm good until they turn the game into a fantasy wild west game that I'm sure it will become in about 3 years from now.

Last edited:

SecondxSon

ObayBee/WastefulZeus
BGOL Investor
DQ showed me this spot in West Elizabeth. Just loot and hit free roam into another lobby--over and over.

Screen%20Shot%202018-12-12%20at%2010.58.19%20PM_zps95ngslcf.png

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
DQ showed me this spot in West Elizabeth. Just loot and hit free roam into another lobby--over and over.

Screen%20Shot%202018-12-12%20at%2010.58.19%20PM_zps95ngslcf.png
Yeah Mr. Boss did a video about just looting the same house over and over by jump servers. Haven't tried it. What's in that particular house.

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor

ehh I thought R* said they weren’t gonna do player wipes anymore...he has some other great points tho...I’m more concerned about them not adding more content...they fucked up not having a survivor mode comparable to PUBG or fortnite...I can’t say it enough smh...to add insult to injury I was surprised to see them still milking GTA online this week

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
You have to read with a third eye.... key word Currently

We currently do not have any plans to reset them as a part of the beta’s rollout

not a third eye...I just needed to read it again lol...I didn’t realize they threw in verbiage that gave them a backdoor to renege on that shit...it’ll be crazy if they fuck this up...I was anticipating online more than the campaign...ended up really enjoying the campaign tho...I was actually bored w/ online to the point that I’ve gone back to playing spider-man

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
not a third eye...I just needed to read it again lol...I didn’t realize they threw in verbiage that gave them a backdoor to renege on that shit...it’ll be crazy if they fuck this up...I was anticipating online more than the campaign...ended up really enjoying the campaign tho...I was actually bored w/ online to the point that I’ve gone back to playing spider-man
There's not much to do online. Only 6 story missions. The stranger missions you either have to do them when the section of the map is deserted or you need a posse to cover you so other players don't come in and steal your your cargo. I'm not crazy about the death match series that's available. The server dropout was patched during the last update. I don't know what they're waiting for to go live with online. My only guess they're trying to find every possible money exploit to guarantee they can make a profit by selling gold bars.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Record if you get in there. I assume you're have to friend the person who's in charge of it to get onto the server.

I didn’t feel like PMing dude...but there’s a guy who dropped his tag in the thread...I added him to my friends list and will try to sneak in that way if they let him into the lobby

*edit*

actually a few ppl have dropped their names in there lol

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There's not much to do online. Only 6 story missions.
Psst... sorry to nitpick, but there's 10 story missions, so far. :yes:

Not sure if you have run them all. :dunno: Because I think getting access to the last 2 or 3 of them depend on your 'honor rating'. If you have not run them all yet, you can always access them by pressing left on the d-pad, then choosing 'Quick Join' >> 'Story Mission On-Call'... and you will (randomly) get added to another squad that is running it.

I had to use the 'Quick Join' menu to access some of these story missions that were not showing up for me...

w4bdf.jpg

xcqcsn.jpg

2rhbjn4.jpg

The names of the current 10 online story missions are...
  • Red Dead Online Opening Mission (1st Mission: Escape Prison. Meet Mr. Horley & Jessica LeClerk)
  • Honor Among Horse Thieves (2nd Mission: Steal Some Horses to Unlock the Stables.)
  • Highly Illegal and Highly Immoral (Mission: Hunt Down Alfredo Montez in the Van Horn area)
  • If the Hat Fits… (Mission: Hunt Down a Con Man Hiding in Pike’s Basin)
  • Kerosene, Tar, and Greed (Mission: Hijack a Train to invade the Kerosene & Tar Factory)
  • Kill Them, Each and Every One (Mission: Invade Fort Mercer & Kill Teddie Brown)
  • Love and Honor (Mission: Rescue a Kidnapped Wife from Bandits at Twin Rocks)
  • More Than One Way to Earn a Buck (Mission: Invade Fort Wallace with Samuel Finch)
  • The Right Side of the Tracks (Mission: A Wealthy Art Dealer Wants to Capture Bob Crawfish & His Men)
  • Where Your Morals Lead You (Mission: Hunt Down Alfredo Montez in the Tall Trees area)
Just saying.

But I get your point tho. :yes: Carry on.
My apologies if you already knew this. :dunno: Perhaps it could benefit someone else, who doesn't know.

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Psst... sorry to nitpick, but there's 10 story missions, so far. :yes:

Not sure if you have run them all. :dunno: Because I think getting access to the last 2 or 3 of them depend on your 'honor rating'. If you have not run them all yet, you can always access them by pressing left on the d-pad, then choosing 'Quick Join' >> 'Story Mission On-Call'... and you will (randomly) get added to another squad that is running it.

I had to use the 'Quick Join' menu to access some of these story missions that were not showing up for me...

w4bdf.jpg

xcqcsn.jpg

2rhbjn4.jpg

The names of the current 10 online story missions are...
  • Red Dead Online Opening Mission (1st Mission: Escape Prison. Meet Mr. Horley & Jessica LeClerk)
  • Honor Among Horse Thieves (2nd Mission: Steal Some Horses to Unlock the Stables.)
  • Highly Illegal and Highly Immoral (Mission: Hunt Down Alfredo Montez in the Van Horn area)
  • If the Hat Fits… (Mission: Hunt Down a Con Man Hiding in Pike’s Basin)
  • Kerosene, Tar, and Greed (Mission: Hijack a Train to invade the Kerosene & Tar Factory)
  • Kill Them, Each and Every One (Mission: Invade Fort Mercer & Kill Teddie Brown)
  • Love and Honor (Mission: Rescue a Kidnapped Wife from Bandits at Twin Rocks)
  • More Than One Way to Earn a Buck (Mission: Invade Fort Wallace with Samuel Finch)
  • The Right Side of the Tracks (Mission: A Wealthy Art Dealer Wants to Capture Bob Crawfish & His Men)
  • Where Your Morals Lead You (Mission: Hunt Down Alfredo Montez in the Tall Trees area)
Just saying.

But I get your point tho. :yes: Carry on.
My apologies if you already knew this. :dunno: Perhaps it could benefit someone else, who doesn't know.
I've done all those. Only 6 are in the replay screen last time I looked and you couldn't even replay them.

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've done all those. Only 6 are in the replay screen last time I looked and you couldn't even replay them.
I have 8 (out of 10) missions listed on the PS4.
Maybe on the Xbox you can only replay 6 of them. :dunno:

You can use the 'Quick Join' menu (Tap left on the D-Pad) to replay all of the missions randomly, with new teammates. :yes:

I do it all the time. :yes:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
RED DEAD ONLINE BETA STATUS UPDATE (DEC 14)

Title Update 1.05
has been released addressing general improvements to fix game stability, save data and to address exploits.

Gold Gift: As a thank you for your ongoing support, we are awarding everyone who has played from the Red Dead Online Beta launch through this Thursday, December 20th with a gift of 15 additional gold bars. The awards will begin rolling out today and if you haven’t experienced the Red Dead Online Beta yet, play by Thursday, December 20th for eligibility. All gold bar gifts should be delivered by Monday, December 24th. Keep an eye out for an alert screen when entering the Red Dead Online Beta to confirm the gift.

Cash Gift: As an added thank you to players who pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2, and those who purchased either the Special or Ultimate Edition, we are awarding additional RDO$ gifts. These will be active starting Friday, December 21st and are automatically added to your character’s balance the next time you play Red Dead Online during the Beta and permanently afterwards:

• Special Edition Owners: RDO$100
  • Ultimate Edition Owners: RDO$1,000
  • Everyone who pre-ordered: RDO$100 (in addition to Ultimate and Special Edition gifts)
Store: Is now accessible in-game. As always, if you experience any technical issues at all with any purchases, please head to https://support.rockstargames.com for help; and if you have any user experience issues or feedback to provide, please submit to the www.reddeadonline.com/feedback website.

Upcoming Updates to the Red Dead Online Beta: We have been poring through incoming community input and suggestions and are working on updates for early 2019 to address many popular bits of feedback including some new anti-griefing measures in the works and other updates to improve gameplay balance. We are also working on lots of new features, modes and additional Red Dead Online gameplay content updates that we are very excited to share more about in the new year.

Thank you again to all Red Dead players worldwide for your amazing support and feedback contributions. Please stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks and months.

Last edited: