Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Been on a cruise ship for the last 8 days. What a nigga miss? Know it's gotta be some glitches poppin

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
game is gonna be crazy...just hit armadillo...but had to battle my way there...even tho I last left the game in van horn...I got spawned into this session dead ass in the middle of saint denis and got wrecked by a 3 man crew...but I got some licks in...made it to blackwater and started some shit w/ some dude over there...I need better guns lol...stealth mode helped a lot tho...thanks to @chrislee for the tip...

^^^ this shit is MAJOR!
Slym told me he tried it yesterday and said it didn't work. But I was doing a death match and was crouching and people ran right passed me. So I'm not sure.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Nah nothing let. Was telling Slym that we haven't seen you on. R* did give everyone $250 & 15 gold bars.
Yea been gone since last Saturday. Got back to shore today just to find out my flight has been canceled and i may not be able to get 1 till Wednesday cuz we were flying into N Carolina then home to detroit but i guess Carolina getting damn near 8 inches today. So a nigga stuck in San Juan Puerto Rico for the moment

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Slym told me he tried it yesterday and said it didn't work. But I was doing a death match and was crouching and people ran right passed me. So I'm not sure.

if you do it too fast it doesn’t work...like there were times when I crouched and started moving instantly and my marker stayed white but when I let go of the “L” stick and re-crouched w/o trying to move immediately it turned gray...it worked in free mode or roam w/e it’s called and it worked during a death match as well

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
Pro tip #3. Dolphin dive to break lock on then hip fire when you stand up. The griefers tried to come at the BGOL posses in Tumbleweed last night. They got on their horses and high tailed it into the desert.

Can't wait for the videos.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
armadillo barfight w/ 3 NPCs lol

chilled w/ the brothers afterward lol

1-ED87168-A0-E8-437-B-B9-A3-DA7-BE4408-D4-C.png

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Almost at rank 18 to unlock the Litchfield repeater. After that gonna get a new saddle and probably a better horse. I have $1000+ right now.

Reactions: LSN

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
12 Tips For Online Success

I’ve choked out at least 50 people online . I shot one guy in black water as he pulled up to the butcher with a three star cougar carcass on the back of his horse I took it off the horse and sold it... lol

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I’ve choked out at least 50 people online . I shot one guy in black water as he pulled up to the butcher with a three star cougar carcass on the back of his horse I took it off the horse and sold it... lol

lol...I rolled up on a crew that was doing a hunting mission for a wolf...I tried to kill them and steal the pelt...these shitty ass guns did me no favors tho...lucky they didn’t kill me...I gotta remember to go for headshots until I can rank up and afford better guns

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Stumbled across this hilarious video. :D

This guy sounds EXACTLY like Dutch. :yes: I mean.... a precise carbon copy. :yes:
He even says all of Dutch's common 'catchphrases' exactly the same way he does. :D

Imagine hearing this guy talking thru your speakers/headset.... while playing the Online mode. :rolleyes:

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::lol:

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I understand the realization in the offline game, but in the online game between eating,feeding your horses and washing the horse it’s extremely time consuming.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I understand the realization in the offline game, but in the online game between eating,feeding your horses and washing the horse it’s extremely time consuming.
I don't mind eating too much. Had to eat in GTA online (but that was only when you take damage). You really just gotta put your cash into a better saddle to slow the core drains. I hit rank 18 last night. So later today I'm gonna buy the weapons I need and get a better saddle.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I don't mind eating too much. Had to eat in GTA online (but that was only when you take damage). You really just gotta put your cash into a better saddle to slow the core drains. I hit rank 18 last night. So later today I'm gonna buy the weapons I need and get a better saddle.
Seems like you have to eat every five minutes and I’m still underweight. Btw you get a free alligator saddle. I’m level 27, but it gets really hard to level up after 20