Red Dead Online/BGOL Posse Official Thread

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
hmm if I can find one of these spots and make sure I have a stick of dynamite...

:idea:
Someone in the comments did it. Too be honest that would just be a dick move.

Blowing up a car show and pissing people off > Fucking up a fight club you can join in.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Seems like you have to eat every five minutes and I’m still underweight. Btw you get a free alligator saddle. I’m level 27, but it gets really hard to level up after 20
I'm SP you can gain weight by eating deer and buck meat or a lot of candy. Have you tried that?

And what do you recommend picking up. Guns, horses, saddles, etc.....

Last edited:

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
I'm SP you can gain weight by eating deer and buck meat or a lot of candy. Have you tried that?

And what do you recommend picking up. Guns, horses, saddles, etc.....
Candy cost $3 a bag lol.
I’m using the Chestnut Arabia, the free alligator saddle, pump shot gun, litchfield repeater and the bolt action rifle

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
5 Tip & Tricks For Gun Fights

great tips...I’ve been using the last 2...I always end up crouching due to the way I hold my controller...didn’t even really notice it til someone pointed it out when I posted a GTA clip

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Candy cost $3 a bag lol.
I’m using the Chestnut Arabia, the free alligator saddle, pump shot gun, litchfield repeater and the bolt action rifle
I didn't like the bolt action in SP. How much is the Arabian or did you get it with the early bonus? Is the free saddle in the stabble? Did you pick up another holster to dual wield?

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I didn't like the bolt action in SP. How much is the Arabian or did you get it with the early bonus? Is the free saddle in the stabble? Did you pick up another holster to dual wield?

bolt action was typically one shot one kill during the SP...the reload time was shit tho

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
bolt action was typically one shot one kill during the SP...the reload time was shit tho
Yeah that's why I'm not fucking with it online. If I wanna go trial and error I would just use the varmint rifle.

Reactions: LSN

RoomService

BGOL Investor
:lol:Bro you posted the video on how to get the free horse, saddle and gun. Croc saddle is in the stable with the Red Arabian

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Seems like you have to eat every five minutes and I’m still underweight. Btw you get a free alligator saddle. I’m level 27, but it gets really hard to level up after 20
If you want to gain weight... stick to eating cooked meals to fill your core Stats. And only use tonics to fill up the outer rings of your stats.

Hunt a few animals & Cook them. Or buy Venison, Chicken, Pork & Big Game meat from any Butcher, if you don’t feel like hunting for it yourself. Then cook & store several extra portions in your Satchel. Keep at least 10 extra. (Of different types of cooked meats). And pick some thyme, mint & oregano to use any recipes you may might have.

And whenever you get badly injured during combat, take cover for a few seconds & open your Satchel & eat the cooked portions you already have stored, to refill your stats. (Whenever you open your Satchel, tap R1 once to jump to the Provisions tab. And the very first few items at the top of the list will be the cooked food that you previously stored, which you can eat quickly while staying in cover, by tapping X. :yes:)

This will get your weight up in no time flat. :yes:

My character got kinda chunky and I never realized it because I wore a long coat all the time :rolleyes:... until I went to a clothing store and previewed some shirts... I was like.. Cotdamn!!! I’m heavy as hell. :eek:

I’m not too overweight. :smh: Just BULKY af. :yes:

All the canned food & fresh fruit from the General Store will refill your stats, but it doesn’t add weight unless you eat it 20x times per day... but eating cooked meat just like 3x times per day will get your weight up. Fast. :yes: Especially if you eat the Big Game meat, it’s gonna take a few days in-game. But it will happen. Trust. :yes:

Once you get your weight up, you can switch back to eating a balance of canned foods / fresh fruit / cooked meat to maintain your size. :yes:

Last edited:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's the shit you said was PS 30 day exclusive. Half of the videos I post I don't watch until later.
I think if you bought the game before ‘launch day’ you get a Red Chestnut Arabian & the Alligator Saddle for free. You buy them at the Stable. But they cost $0 dollars. (if you already knew, please ignore this)

Btw, the Alligator saddle is worth it. Because it makes your horse use less stamina... so it can run faster for longer periods of time. :yes: (Plus it also helps your horse recover Stamina faster too.)

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
Even if you're not keen on hunting, ride around at night to trigger the packs of wolves. They'll chase in a straight line and the bolt action rifle will give you a pretty easy clean kill. You can get up to 3 pieces of big game meat per wolf and packs are usually 3-4 deep.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I'm purposely staying underweight for the stamina boost. Last time I was on I leveled up the ability card that makes you do more damage with stamina over 75% and I'm dual-welding Schofields. I'll have to experiment with that combo.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I think if you bought the game before ‘launch day’ you get a Red Chestnut Arabian & the Alligator Saddle for free. You buy them at the Stable. But they cost $0 dollars. (if you already knew, please ignore this)

Btw, the Alligator saddle is worth it. Because it makes your horse use less stamina... so it can run faster for longer periods of time. :yes: (Plus it also helps your horse recover Stamina faster too.)
I found out from @chrislee when he posted the vids a week ago. :roflmao:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man I hate all these Griefers. :hmm: (Hopefully Rockstar will create a ‘passive mode’ so we can avoid them in the future.)

If you cue-up to run / replay Story missions, in order to level up... They are camping out near the spawn locations to get cheap kills before you even finish loading in, after you finish the story mission. (Especially down in the New Austin / Amarillo / Tumbleweed areas. :smh:)

Just got finished wasting at least 1/2 hour killing a griefer at least 10x Times in a row. I ran a story mission... then returned to free roam mode.... and here comes this idiot racing downhill to follow/attack me.

So I go around a bend at top speed, jump off my horse so he can keep running without me, then I crouch down start running, but double-back after a few seconds so that my dot disappears on his map while he thinks I am still moving in the same direction. He tries to take a shortcut OVER the small mountain, instead of going around it, on the path.... and immediately starts blasting away at my horse. But I’m off to the side of the road, taking cover behind a large rock & I blast this fool’s life away... then proceed to go about my business.

Now he’s angry & keeps following me across the entire map for the next half-hour & keeps getting outsmarted because my dot always disappears before he can reach my area. :rolleyes:

Every time he respawns & tries to get near my position, he has to waste time looking around for me. Which gives me ample opportunities to blow his head off his shoulders.

I just kept changing my routes whenever I crouched down... and he’s lost by the time he gets where he ‘thinks’ I am. :smh:

After about the 5th time I killed him... he started trying to kill my horse. :hmm: But I have horse insurance... So he couldn’t get rid of him that easily. So while he’s trying to shoot my horse, I’m steady splitting his wig from afar. :yes: Usually from behind him.

The problem was... the longer I kept dealing with this jerk... the more time I wasted ‘not’ doing the stuff I ‘intended’ to do. :hmm:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I found out from @chrislee when he posted the vids a week ago. :roflmao:

Fam I don't watch the majority of the videos I post. Unless someone says it was helpful I just pass shit on.
:lol:

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Looks like its just early exclusives. I'm on Xbox in the stable now and don't see shit that's free.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Man I hate all these Griefers. :hmm: (Hopefully Rockstar will create a ‘passive mode’ so we can avoid them in the future.)

If you cue-up to run / replay Story missions, in order to level up... They are camping out near the spawn locations to get cheap kills before you even finish loading in, after you finish the story mission. (Especially down in the New Austin / Amarillo / Tumbleweed areas. :smh:)

Just got finished wasting at least 1/2 hour killing a griefer at least 10x Times in a row. I ran a story mission... then returned to free roam mode.... and here comes this idiot racing downhill to follow/attack me.

So I go around a bend at top speed, jump off my horse so he can keep running without me, then I crouch down start running, but double-back after a few seconds so that my dot disappears on his map while he thinks I am still moving in the same direction. He tries to take a shortcut OVER the small mountain, instead of going around it, on the path.... and immediately starts blasting away at my horse. But I’m off to the side of the road, taking cover behind a large rock & I blast this fool’s life away... then proceed to go about my business.

Now he’s angry & keeps following me across the entire map for the next half-hour & keeps getting outsmarted because my dot always disappears before he can reach my area. :rolleyes:

Every time he respawns & tries to get near my position, he has to waste time looking around for me. Which gives me ample opportunities to blow his head off his shoulders.

I just kept changing my routes whenever I crouched down... and he’s lost by the time he gets where he ‘thinks’ I am. :smh:

After about the 5th time I killed him... he started trying to kill my horse. :hmm: But I have horse insurance... So he couldn’t get rid of him that easily. So while he’s trying to shoot my horse, I’m steady splitting his wig from afar. :yes: Usually from behind him.

The problem was... the longer I kept dealing with this jerk... the more time I wasted ‘not’ doing the stuff I ‘intended’ to do. :hmm:
Are you ps4?

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like its just early exclusives. I'm on Xbox in the stable now and don't see shit that's free.
Assist. If you bought the game before launch day, and you only have one single slot available at the Stable, that slot is for your current horse. So you have to buy another slot in the Stable, or sell your current horse in order to ‘see’ the free Red Chestnut Arabian. (Check under ‘Elite’ horses)

Oh yeah, you also get a free ‘Grizzly Outlaw’ outfit at the clothing store. (Or hold left on the dpad to use the Catalogue and buy it for free.)

Plus you get a free ‘High Roller’ Revolver that you can claim at the Fence.

If you already got the free gun, or the free outfit... then you will get the free Arabian also. :yes:

Last edited:

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Assist. If you bought the game before launch day, and you only have one single slot available at the Stable, that slot is for your current horse. So you have to buy another slot in the Stable,or sell your current horse in order to ‘see’ the free Red Chestnut Arabian. (Check under ‘Elite’ horses)

Oh yeah, you also get a free ‘Grizzly Outlaw’ outfit at the clothing store. (Or hold left on the dpad to use the Catalogue and buy it for free.)

Plus you get a free ‘High Roller’ Revolver that you can claim at the Fence.

If you already got the free gun, or the free outfit... then you will get the free Arabian also. :yes:
PS4 early access
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ga...4-exclusive-horse-gun-and-outfi/1100-6463568/

Last edited:

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
“The Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition delivers all of the Story Mode content from the Special Edition plus additional bonuses for online including:

Bonus Outfits: Get two exclusive outfits for your online character. The Blackrose Bounty Hunter Outfit features a long oxblood-colored coat, a vest with gold pocket watch chain, and dark pants tucked into chocolate leather boots. The Copperhead Enforcer Outfit features a fur-lined saddle-brown leather waistcoat, two-tone gloves, and pinstripe black pants tucked into black leather boots.

Black Chestnut Thoroughbred: Outrun the competition with this thoroughbred racehorse in a striking black chestnut coat and also receive the exclusive High Plains Cutting Saddle beautifully crafted in jet-black leather with gold metal accents. This horse and saddle are available in online.

Free Access to the Survivor Camp Theme: Customize your own personal Camp in online with free access to the Survivor theme.

Free Access to Additional Weapons: Get access to the Volcanic Pistol, Pump Action Shotgun and Lancaster Varmint Rifle, free of charge from Gunsmiths in online.

Rank Bonuses: As a great start for all Ultimate Edition players, you can rank up faster in online, up to rank 25.”

I got my free guns...but not my clothes...horse or camp theme...idk how the bonus ranking system works exactly...I guess maybe I get more RP for missions or something

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Bonus Items & How To Find Them
Launch RDR2 online and watch the intro. Next, once you have access to the camp, you will get all your DLC stuff here. To begin claim start customizing your camp and the items will pop up in the list. All the listed items will be free, the horses will be available at any stable. You have to look into the book you will use to buy items in the camp.

The book that gives you the list of various weapons, out fits and accessories will also show you the bonus content that you can claim for free. Just press the left on D-Pad to view it and check the weapons section. Below is the items list.

• Weapons: Varmint Rifle, Volcanic Pistol & Pump Action Shotgun. To claim visit any Gunsmith, the weapons will not cost anything.
  • Theme: Claim Survivor Theme by talking to the guy at the camp and pick the theme.
  • Ranks 25: The rank bonus will be applied automatically and you will receive extra XP till you reach the rank.
  • Outfits: Visit any tailor in the game to get Grizzlies Outlaw, Blackrose Bounty Hunter Outfit and Copperhead Enforcer Outfit.
  • Horse: Enter a stable and you can claim three horses for free. Race, Thoroughbred and Chestnut.”

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
map is too huge for 32 ppl...they need to push it up to 64 @least
They're probably increase the player per server size on next gen like they did with GTA 5 current gen. Current consoles probably can't handle the wildlife plus the player base.

Reactions: LSN

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
They're probably increase the player per server size on next gen like they did with GTA 5 current gen. Current consoles probably can't handle the wildlife plus the player base.

ya I thought about it and it might be too congested...I like being able to roam a little bit and be left alone...I just mopped up two dudes...both lvl 19...I’m lvl 6...that crouching tip to go off radar you gave is a gem...I wasn’t even tryna fuck w/ anybody but this one dude tried to grief me...killed me 2x in armadillo and I ran off cuz I wanted to get the free bonus shit...after I got my things I caught him and his dude in saint denis...they’re literally riding away from me right now lmao

Last edited: