Rick Ross and crew jumped in Canada

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
NgwktHF.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Not like a bitch..so he suppose to prove to you or me on the internet..That he’s not a bitch, which is a word. Let’s say he swung back and still lost the fight. You would consider it a win because he didn’t go out like a bitch, even though he still took an L?

Like said earlier we to old for fighting, in corporate America it’s time for lawsuits. I seen my co-worker get spit on. He played it perfectly…said he got assaulted and filed the proper paperwork with HR. Was able to be off work with pay for an entire year.

Once again sir, you don’t pay security a nice salary and I’m still suppose to fight too? Last question did the big security guard go out like a bitch in your eyes?
Rick Ross is worth nearly 100 million why would he be out here fighting dirty ass broke cacs. Thats paid securities job

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Threatened to kill one of my cousins about 20 years ago.

He stupidly got into an argument with some of them at a bar. They roughed him up and told his friend - get him outta here, or we’ll kill him.
They were backstage at some of the shows when we were on the Kottonmouth Kings tour. We steered clear of them, and shockingly enough, they complimented us on our performances and a few of them actually dapped up me and my drummer. They're still who and what they are though. Don't be fooled.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
They were backstage at some of the shows when we were on the Kottonmouth Kings tour. We steered clear of them, and shockingly enough, they complimented us on our performances and a few of them actually dapped up me and my drummer. They're still who and what they are though. Don't be fooled.

Glad to hear they didn’t cause any problems. Like you said - steer clear of them in general.

My dad worked for the fire dept for 30+ years and is familiar with many neighborhoods.

Over the years he’d point out their properties / clubhouses when driving us kids around.

I said to him - “the neighbors must love having them around, huh?”

Dad has some just under 2 blocks away too.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Those Canadians are not like us. First off their school systems didn't teach Black History when I was in school here in NYC. Secondly there are less than one million Black people in Canada and a gang of them are mulattoes. Talmbout they're Irish, East Indian, Italian and German. Like those fools have passports and citizenship to those countries. To me that shit is retarded because they ass be having only one passport. Also we got more people in California, than there are people in Canada.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nah when somebody punch you in the face you got to do more than what he did. At that point he can't be sued. Niggas are gangsters until it's time to be one. No respect
If I had his money nobody even getting close enough to breathe on me let alone touch me. Also now days you start fighting random people away from home you’re likely going to end up shot by one of them. He’s too rich to be fist fighting

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Look at his respond dissing ken to now want to act like he aint on drake side. Man was crying on his keyboard crying. Is not that serious gods u just lil girl Stan. We get it.
Lol you got the capacity for intelligence of small vermin, my man. You aight though.

bbuzzard

Skeptic
BGOL Investor
Those Canadians are not like us. First off their school systems didn't teach Black History when I was in school here in NYC. Secondly there are less than one million Black people in Canada and a gang of them are mulattoes. Talmbout they're Irish, East Indian, Italian and German. Like those fools have passports and citizenship to those countries. To me that shit is retarded because they ass be having only one passport. Also we got more people in California, than there are people in Canada.
XR6If0.gif

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Plus if Ross would’ve stole cac first…He probably would’ve sued Ross!!
Punch him in his face and give him 300k....
How was he suppose to go out? He pay security for this reason. He has thousands of dollars in jewelry on. His veneers probably cost 20k, nobody in their right mind would fight with all that stuff on.

Now where he went wrong is arguing with a nobody!!
Nigas ain't happy until someone dead or in jail and then they gonna call them dumb for sliding. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This nigga got 57 Wingstops but can't afford to get some decent protection? Like he was out there with Craig and DaeDae. And Drake still takes a L on this. Shit was corny.

ohhh Canada :hmm:
This shit even worse for Aubrey all them "goons" out there and Rozay ain't get touched lol. Shit embarassing. :lol:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So you wanna see Rawse dead though? I despise these niggas but I'm not wishing death on these clowns.
Naw I don't want to see him dead i'm just saying they ain't do shit to be gloating. Had they knocked out Rawse i'd be like alright lol.....but it look like a group of dudes went at them and they held they on aside from the 2 dudes who got knocked out. I Twas a soft ass jumping....

Tell you want if them dudes would've did that shit in Miami or LA wasn't no walking away from that ass whooping.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not like a bitch..so he suppose to prove to you or me on the internet..That he’s not a bitch, which is a word. Let’s say he swung back and still lost the fight. You would consider it a win because he didn’t go out like a bitch, even though he still took an L?
The bitch isnt determined by the win or lose but how one conducts himself in either. Ross initiated and instigated the shit. He also presents himself as a tough guy who wont take disrespect. To invite that energy and then run like a coward once engaged is certified BITCH behavior. If when punched in the mouth and your immediate reaction is to run.. thats BITCH behavior.
Last question did the big security guard go out like a bitch in your eyes?
No. He was doing his job and unfortunately had to cash a check Ross wrote.