Salute to these White Folk out here seeking justice for George Floyd and other victims of police & promising to change their ways

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Damn

Listening to ESPN radio

Now they copping pleas finding excuses to NOT say or do sh*t

Well i don't want to say the wrong thing, well i have black friends, i give black kids scholarships... blah blah blah.

If you SCARED and finding a reason NOT TO FCKING TWEET?

After trolling and promoting complete bullsh*t ?

Saying black lives matter on social media aint gonna get you fired

Cowards

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Their own racism will be their downfall. Their racism allowed them to ignore Collin's real message when he took a knee. Their racism allowed them to pull the lever for trump punk ass. Their racism allowed them to ignore the cold-blooded murder of our people for fucking years even when captured by video. Now their racism has led to a pandemic, record levels of unemployment, and the moral decay of the pretense of civility. All this shit is on cacs, from the bad ones to the so-called silent good ones.
i'll let it roll but with a grain of salt- one eye opened always

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Joe Burrow chimes in: “The black community needs our help”
Posted by Mike Florio on May 29, 2020, 12:40 PM EDT

Getty Images
The murder of George Floyd apparently has become a tipping point for plenty of NFL players who are choosing not to stick to sports. Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow has addressed the situation in a tweet posted earlier in the hour.
“The black community needs our help,” Burrow said. “They have been unheard for far too long. Open your ears, listen, and speak. This isn’t politics. This is human rights.”
Unfortunately, human rights are politics for those hope to keep human rights in check, or for those politicians who hope to blow a dog whistle (or, as the case may be, a bullhorn) for those who typically keep their racism to themselves — but who definitely carry it with them into privacy of the ballot box.
Treating people with justice and fairness shouldn’t be a political issue. It’s one of the fundamental rights on which this nation was founded, even if those fundamental rights routinely have been and continued to be denied when it comes to African-Americans and other minorities.
This is a simple, binary issue. Either you care about the rights and the well-being of others, or you don’t. Many of those who don’t prefer not to be called out for it or otherwise made to feel uncomfortable about it, prompting them to shout “stick to sports” when confronted with an approach to their fellow men and women that warps the freedoms for which the Founding Fathers fought, and that perverts the teachings of the God they claim to worship.

Joe Burrow has done more with this tweet than most other white QBs in the league without having taken a single snap.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This nigga needs to stfu
Why??? He told no lies.

White people need to protest in THEIR neighborhoods. White people need to storm the capital building and police stations the same way they did over COVID quarantines. White people need to push other white people to stand for what is right.

I've said this before, but it deserves repeating. You may not like the messenger, Dr. Umar Johnson. But, you have to acknowledge the truth in the message.

Last edited: