San Francisco Black DA fires staff

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
lil nephew @Dr. Truth in here co-signing himself again. Everytime this niggas lil baby carrot finger get to going, 2 or 3 random bot nobody's start chirping like him. Cotdamn Cris Angel pulling rabbits and comment out his asshole.

:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

A8GC1u.jpg

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Good on you. I give him what for every now an then, and his comrades come running to his defense and I just laugh at them. They are so obvious its a comedy . They have no interest in the betterment of black people in this country or elsewhere. They're just here to play their part in the whole divide an conquer strategy. Hopefully the majority of folks here see it.
Exactly they are full of shit and one of them proved it the other day when his bs hit a brick wall and they stay proving it everyday.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
LOL y’all being played by the cac OP . She’s doing this because the city’s last DA allowed the crime to get out of control . Stores that help poor city residents moving out like CVS etc. You ok with this shit?

Hmm?? Interesting that you failed to mention details about this particular DA, which is consistent with the DAs before him.

Chesa Boudin, born August 21, 1980, is an American lawyer. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 29th district attorney of San Francisco from January 8, 2020 until July 8, 2022.

But but......

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmm?? Interesting that you failed to mention details about this particular DA, which is consistent with the DAs before him.

Chesa Boudin, born August 21, 1980, is an American lawyer. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 29th district attorney of San Francisco from January 8, 2020 until July 8, 2022.

But but......
Oh they keep skipping over that...rather talk about me then the real issue lol

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Ignoring the facts seems routine for you. Especially when it's a clear indictment of the democrats you love
You have no facts just contrarian twitter post.
You prove your love for republicans everyday comrade.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Chesa Boudin recall contributions—support
Committee
Received funds
Spending
Coalition to Grow San Francisco - Grow SF PACN/A$74,446
San Franciscans for public safety supporting the recall of Chesa Boudin$5,743,273$3,158,803
San Francisco common sense voter guide, supporting Chesa Boudin recall$223,615$210,490
Stop all Asian hate, supporting the Chesa Boudin recall, supported by neighbors for a better San Francisco Advocacy$150,000$134,893
Yes on Recall Chesa Boudin Committee$318, 796$254,108

Chesa Boudin recall contributions—opposition
Committee
Received funds
Spending
ACLU of Northern California Committee Opposing the recall of Chesa Boudin$350,000$240,876
California Nurses Association / National Nurses Organizing Committee (CNA / NNOC)N/A$47,004
No on H: Friends of Chesa Boudin opposing the recall$1,948,889$924,736
San Franciscans against the recall of Chesa Boudin Sponsored by Real Justice PAC$371,887$320,500
Tenants and families united to oppose the recall of District Attorney Chesa Boudin Sponsored by Center for Empowered Politics$180,000$2,464

Only took 50k signatures to make the recall happen.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Sean hannity praising her fact. Black democrats routinely carrying the water for white supremacy like ya daddy Obama..fact
You carry the water for the white supremacist on the republican side because you just hate black folk that much.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Your stupidity amazes me at times and I don't know why. Did she not fire these people? That's a fact.
That's hilarious comingbfrom a guy who supposedly teach young black kids how to critically think but usees Twitter has your source for facts.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's hilarious comingbfrom a guy who supposedly teach young black kids how to critically think but usees Twitter has your source for facts.
Lmao these people didn't get fired they just playing. The point as always goes over your head. Black faces carrying on with the same tough on crime shit whites do be it democrat or republican. Same thing going on in NY with Eric Adams. Nothing progressive about it

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You carry the water for the white supremacist on the republican side because you just hate black folk that much.
I don't carry the water for any of them because I'm a communist. I wouldn't be teaching all black boys for over 15 years if I hated my own. Nor would I be voting for a career racist in Joe Biden like you did.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
This might be a good thing, San Fran is where all those videos of people stealing from stores without being stopped come from.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

But but......
You’re a fucking moron, of course he’s a democrat. It’s San Francisco . No Republikkklans hold office in the city. What the fuck is your stupid ass point?

Reactions: BKF

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So these past 50 years is has been the Republicans leading the way in black progress?
I'm gonna put this in my dog so you can stop this line of questioning when it comes to me.

I don't think the Republicans are any better than the Democrats. Neither give two shits about black people. This isn't contrast and compare.