San Francisco Black DA fires staff

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Here comes the rapid tweeting from the simple minded cac who can’t form his own opinion so he uses other random clowns from Twitter with no fucking power or clout to spread trash.

Hey faggot you can’t think for yourself pussy? You need others to form your thoughts for you? You fucking simpleton . Use your words little girl . It’s not hard. LOL at you pretending to not like Republikkklans but 100% of your posts are anti democrat. You ain’t fooling nobody honky

Reactions: BKF

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn! She came out the gate swinging. Anyone with a record of objectivity or anyone that has showed morality in a corrupt environment? Gone!

The only thing missing is that somebody didn’t post that she is LGBT or married to a non so-called black man.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn! She came out the gate swinging. Anyone with a record of objectivity or anyone that has showed morality in a corrupt environment? Gone!

The only thing missing is that somebody didn’t post that she is LGBT or married to a non so-called black man.
And she's mixed

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And a Democrat too. I didn’t want to bring those up because you know that will start another misdirection, turf war with the pro-whites.
It's cool..I've learned they are too dense to understand anyway. They just see a black face and assume she is an ally

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmbaoooo y’all caping for a cac who 60% of the city voted to toss out while trashing a Black woman who ain’t been in office for a month and hasn’t even started the job. Y’all really do hate Black women. Bitch doesn’t even get a chance before y’all act like pre cogs about what she hasn’t even done yet. OP is also a white boy . Smfh pathetic
WHO is the so-called black woman being discussed in this thread?

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Mostly white liberals who preach progress and social programs/shelter for homeless ect as long as it's not in their back yard. (Nimby=not in my back yard)
Let me ask you this. Do you think most black folk want such things in their backyard?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mostly white liberals who preach progress and social programs/shelter for homeless ect as long as it's not in their back yard. (Nimby=not in my back yard)
That’s the problem, they’ve played us for a long time now and most of our people still think they are an ally just because they are “nice”. They are worse than anyone because to low-level thinker will let their guard down around them. Time to start having some tough conversations about reality with the pro-whites and let them know the deal, or they have to go at this point. That’s the only way.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly they are full of shit and one of them proved it the other day when his bs hit a brick wall and they stay proving it everyday.
Why would anyone here listen to him? He wants us to believe he is an enlightened, beacon of African American intellectualism and liberation struggle theory, shining forth from all the way on the other side of the world in the very capital of communist thought and totalitarianism. More word salad for them, but I know its not the kind they like to toss.

Reactions: BKF

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would anyone here listen to him? He wants us to believe he is an enlightened, beacon of African American intellectualism and liberation struggle theory, shining forth from all the way on the other side of the world in the very capital of communist thought and totalitarianism. More word salad for them, but I know its not the kind they like to toss.
Black or African will suffice

Also you show your lack of knowledge of communism and Russian history

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
MAN AMERICA JUST NEEDS TO MAKE A PLACED IN THE MIDDLE OF AMERICA WHERE THEY CAN SEND ALL THE CRIMINAL, LAZY NEVER GET A JOB MFS, AND HARMFUL SCAMMERS TO THE COMMUNITY. THE SCUMS OF ALL COMMUNITIES SINCE THEY ALL AFFECTS US WHITE BUMS, LATIN BUMS, AND ASIAN BUMS THEY BRING THE NATION DOWN AND HARD-WORKING FOLKS. PUT THE PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN CITY I MEAN ALL 10-20 MILL OF OUR WORST PEOPLE. AT LEAST THEY WILL BE CONTAINED IN ONE CITY AND NOT BOTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING SOMETHING DECENT WITH THEIR LIFE.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Lmbaoooooo at a cracka who needs other people tweeting to express his opinions always down talking others intelligence. Shit is beyond comedy, cac can’t form an original idea to save his milk infused cac life but pretends to be a scholar because he teaches 1rst grade math to cac kids in ogdensburg NY.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cali is maybe not so special...black female law students are courted by law firms expressly to represent l.e. in criminal/civil cases..After successful careers defending l.e./proven allegiance to the system...the best are set on the fast track to judgeship/d.a.'s ofc..

giphy.gif

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cali is maybe not so special...black female law students are courted by law firms expressly to represent l.e. in criminal/civil cases..After successful careers defending l.e./proven allegiance to the system...the best are set on the fast track to judgeship/d.a.'s ofc..
This is the case for most "first black" high ranking positions. They don't advance without serving whiteness

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Let me ask you this. Do you think most black folk want such things in their backyard?
I think anyone who pretends to care about the poor and disenfranchised, underserved communities ect all while secretly voting against those issues when it means them sacrificing are giant hypocrites and pieces of shit. Those people aren't exclusively white(just look at Dave Chappelle) it just so happens that in this country it's mostly whites who have the backyards to nimby about in the first place.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Mayor's brother is in jail for murder. She has tried to get his sentence reduced, going so far as to request clemency by handwritten letter to the former Governor. Got busted and paid a fine. Her e xboyfriend got popped for mass bribery, and took the fall for her and didn't snitch. The new person she just appointed, just fired the lead person reviewing her brothers request for a lesser sentence. Hmmmmm.

Crime is out of control, but targeted career destruction for a fucking murderer is terrible politics. Trump shit. Just what it is.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I think anyone who pretends to care about the poor and disenfranchised, underserved communities ect all while secretly voting against those issues when it means them sacrificing are giant hypocrites and pieces of shit. Those people aren't exclusively white(just look at Dave Chappelle) it just so happens that in this country it's mostly whites who have the backyards to nimby about in the first place.
My question thought is do you think most black people want shelters and other things like it in their backyard (NIMBY)?

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folks in a position of power can be worser than the Pig'lice,Drump supporters and the KKK because they'll do their job for them and they know it.
Remember this analogy when talking about black run countries….bc it’s the same playbook

ps.. this not at you…just a comment

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Facinating. Y'all got Supersav, who constantly tells you not to vote, on here convincing you that both sides are the same and Black people in political positions, especially Black women, are the lowest of the low.

Y'all are being manipulated and don't see it. This entire thread has mentioned nothing but Black mayors and DAs. Now someone on here ask Supersav or Xfactor to name positive elected Black people.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Never saw a thread full of people so easily turn against their own.

BGOL......is that what happened to y'all? You letting two dudes who refuse to post in the verification thread tell you how bad Black people are and y'all are quick to cosign it???

Wow.

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member

giphy.gif
This is whackjob fantasy bullshit. Bruhs need to stop talking out of their ass around here.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facinating. Y'all got Supersav, who constantly tells you not to vote, on here convincing you that both sides are the same and Black people in political positions, especially Black women, are the lowest of the low.

Y'all are being manipulated and don't see it. This entire thread has mentioned nothing but Black mayors and DAs. Now someone on here ask Supersav or Xfactor to name positive elected Black people.
I can't. Show me some that have done good things for black people.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thread full of dudes that would tell you the white man's ice is colder.
White man ice isn't colder to me. How would I think that when I refuse to vote for any cracker...you on the other hand voted for Biden who has a history of anti blackness...so who thinks the white man's ice is colder?