Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Oh, you one of them huh? When you get finished with it, the truth will come out. Now, if your white ass believe it our not, then that's on you. Youse a white boy and you know if your graze a motherfucking ear, the ear gon come off. I am ashame of you for not using your hunting abilities to figure this one out. This is a fake ops.
Okay I'm white smh.. I gave you my take on what happened. You said fake ops...again tell us what's your take? The spectators who were killed are they "crisis actors" as well? The whole/black white show your hand thing has been going on for 15 years bruh.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay I'm white smh.. I gave you my take on what happened. You said fake ops...again tell us what's your take? The spectators who were killed are they "crisis actors" as well? The whole/black white show your hand thing has been going on for 15 years bruh.
It ain't the hand that makes the man. It is your thought process. It you are not hued white, then your mind is. No fight with you chief. Rather there are truly some dead folk, or not, this shit is fake. It is what it is.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

6f6c18d2427e4c6981e6e21210c68b92_md.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some photos saying the shooter was 150 yards away others saying 400...Are AR-15's THAT powerful to be used as sniper weapons?! Just seems a little far-fetched that a rifle that children can put together could be used to kill someone a football field and a half away

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Here is Trump using his War powers to take somebody out. We are not at war with Iran but drone strikes him based on an imminent threat to the U.S.

Visiting the Capitol was a dumb move, making threats about a bloody revolution. U.S. citizen that are members of Al Qaeda can never go near the Capitol.

hqdefault.jpg

GettyImages-1230468102.jpg

He steps anywhere near the Capitol with his headgear.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Some photos saying the shooter was 150 yards away others saying 400...Are AR-15's THAT powerful to be used as sniper weapons?! Just seems a little far-fetched that a rifle that children can put together could be used to kill someone a football field and a half away
it was only 400 ft
400ft is not far for a rifle shot

SS procedure is to guard any elevated position that close - its going to be interesting whenever they release the post mortem

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I don't know if this is real or fake but don't assume this hasn't been done before.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:roflmao3: :roflmao3: Dude is so corny!
Ted Nugent saying the same thing i think:rolleyes:

6f6c18d2427e4c6981e6e21210c68b92_md.jpg
Kind of looks like Dominik Mysterio