Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
lets wish him a speedy recovery with hopes that the next shooter has better aim..........

That's actually a plausible scenario considering that the Trump camp courts Pro-White Nationalist orgs for votes. Some of the more extreme orgs feel that Project 2025 doesn't go far enough and mix that with campaigning proponents of less gun control and OPEN CARRY.

What could possibly go wrong?....Oh, wait.

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
6 foot 3 / 215lbs / peak physical condition.

trump-dancing.gif

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know how many of you own guns, and if you do, how often you shoot them; but I have at least 15 handguns, an AR style rifle, an AK (real AK, not a knockoff) and a .9 mm Ruger PC charger. Not to mention a couple of shotguns.
I am not and never would be a Trump supporter. I would vote for Brian Pumper before I vote for Trump, but if you shoot rifles you ain't gonna stage shit that calls for someone to shoot a half an inch from your head.....

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because it is when using a rifle. That distance is nothing for a rifle at just about any caliber. The typical baseline when setting up a rifle scope is 100yds. Even 22lr can shoot out to 150yds & be on target. Most outdoor ranges have rifle areas that go from 200yds to 1000yds. I've personally shot out to 550yds

Exactly. I set up my AR red dot scope at 100 yds.....And I am in the center ring all day long....that ain't shit.