BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

okay, that final report is confusing
From what I understand..

The suspect was on the roof with the AK
A passing police noticed and climbed up after him,
basically asking “Wsup?, what are you doing up here?”

The suspect then pointed the rifle at the cop, who got scared then started to run away.
Then the suspect, reacquired Trump as a target and started shooting at him..

is that right??

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
GSaMor4WgAE78Kn
GSZv-I9XAAA7KxX

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He didn't account for his heartbeat. Whenever doing something like that, diazepam is necessary because your heart is beating a million times a minute which WILL throw off the shop for someone inexperienced.

His heart was beating so fast he missed the shot. He could have made America great again

In the novel I'm writing, the protagonist is cheating on her husband and on her way to the spot where she's meeting the guy her heart is pounding so fast she thinks her husband is following her (He's not), she thinks she sees his vehicle, (it's not even close to the make and model of the vehicle).

When she finally gets to the location she wonders how criminals do bad things because she's just breaking a little moral code and she can't hardly focus, she can't even think if she was really breaking a law

There's that, or dude picked a bad time to pass his miliary entrance exam......

"The roof was fewer than 150 meters (164 yards) from where Trump was speaking, a distance from which a decent marksman could reasonably hit a human-sized target. For reference, 150 meters is a distance at which U.S. Army recruits must hit a human-sized silhouette to qualify with the M16 assault rifle in basic training. The AR-style rifle, like that of the gunman at the Trump rally, is the semiautomatic civilian version of the military M16."

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
No AI bot farms>100,000 posts using gay gif images to discredit.

I worked in the Trump administration out of desperation. It looked like some type of medical assassination attempt after doing my own research, no doctor would acknowledge or do anything substantive.

Another took place with another employer connected with Trump, benefiting heavily from his trade policy. Trump made appearances touting them publicly. He was using his trade policy as an influence peddling scheme for domestic employers to get them to do his dirty work.

My failed assassination attempt/accident took place during CPAC with a Tesla. Now Elon is going to be a special advisor. It reminds me of the progression with Trump such as lawfare than a final desperate act with gunmen.

I used various counter tactics to detect anomaly. Trump was no saint when it came to having people setup to be killed. Trump had a kill squad he was building

Why did you write me, Tom Crooks?
All those cards.
We did not do anything together.

We are not a team.
I gave you nothing.

You’re out of your goddamn mind
This is all in your head, your sick and twisted.

You think you will be remembered, you’re a pathetic psychopath begging for attention. Your going to die alone in Arkham, a nobody!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
2Pz6dPyJquSC7WB3WciaEi.jpg

gabby-giffords-recovery.jpg

Trump/RNC has a kill squad using trade policy or employer locating bringing thousand of jobs. I will notice a major employer setup shop like a Tesla or others, this is when the fun begins..

Again using counter tactics to detect anomalies such as changing location abruptly. When they came at me I was waiting for them, not in Dreamland talking about white women.

Whether the Democrats do this is unclear.