Shooting just happened at a Trump rally

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
I know a lot of the BGOL Democratic niggaz were heated that the shooter missed. Bet y'all cried in the car like damn we missed taking out the orange bastid by an ear. In all reality, it's been a long time since a President or former Presidential candidate has been shot or killed in America.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I know a lot of the BGOL Democratic niggaz were heated that the shooter missed. Bet y'all cried in the car like damn we missed taking out the orange bastid by an ear. In all reality, it's been a long time since a President or former Presidential candidate has been shot or killed in America.
Oh, you only show up on extreme political cases I know who you are. You Trump supporter you

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Oh, you only show up on extreme political cases I know who you are. You Trump supporter you
I rather have my racist honest and out front with it and I knew y'all would react :lol: these politicians don't give a flyin fuck about yall.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I was Biden, at the next debate after every Trump response I would hold this up and go:
Hulk-Hogan-Foam-Ear-Hand-WCW.jpg

Huh?!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...what're you arguing with a Registered Account?!?!? This is like replying to an Egg avatar on X! You find better uses for that time and energy!!!

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
And you are a coke head schizo piece of shit Chinese ass kissin faggot. Shut the fuck up don't nobody wanna hear what you gotta say. You make posts that don't make no fuckin sense cuz you were zooted out yo monkey ass mind. You so fuckin predictable, here comes your temper tantrum rant like a child who just learned how to cuss.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And you are a coke head schizo piece of shit Chinese ass kissin faggot. Shut the fuck up don't nobody wanna hear what you gotta say. You make posts that don't make no fuckin sense cuz you were zooted out yo monkey ass mind. You so fuckin predictable, here comes your temper tantrum rant like a child who just learned how to cuss.
You throw a tantrum and say I’m about to. Stupid fuck. You a pussy ass coon that likes when “Massa calls me nigra to my face” “Isa likes my racism outs in the open because I’m too much of a buck dancing moronic coon to tell when someone is covertly racist , I need a racist to tell me he racist!!” You stupid bitch nigga scum