Sonya Massey called police over possible intruder and gets killed by deputies.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Far worse. That was gross incompetence and racism.. This was a demon in human form hell bent on murdering a child of God. Her asking for her bible, and rebuking him were not crazy rants or a person under distress. The lady felt the presence of evil. Those cops were active white supremacist and highly likely followers of norse occult practices. There are some very sick people out here. Majority YT's of course.
I never changing my avatar man

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I keep telling you mfkaz there is only one way to make real changes in this type of thing and it involves a lot of bloodshed.
Either that, or become the financial superpower that we could become in our community if we kept the money in our circles instead of giving it to the whytes the first chance we get. If we did that, then we could commit financial homicide; him, his family and everyone he loves.
The other way would be faster and would send a clearer message.
Y'all don't hear me, tho.

Last edited:

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered

Dude look like a trigger happy racist. He shoots her and then is so nonchalant about it. Going as for as to discourage his partner for trying to give aid. "thats a head shot, nothing you can do for her now" as if he playing a game of Call of Duty :smh:

Prob best to never allow cops into your home. It gives them more excuses to look around and question shit. She goes to turn off a pot of water and says in the name of Jesus I rebuke you and that is cause to draw your fucking weapon? Where was the fucking threat???

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
In most cases 1st degree requires premeditation....

He's not saying the cop didn't kill her, but if the DA can't prove it was premeditated, the cop will get off.

Most spur of the moment murders are 2nd degree......and have a higher chance of conviction.
'
My understanding.. They'll go with the most severe charge in hopes, that the accuses will plead guilty to lesser charge. If they dont have enough for the the higher charge. In this case a 2nd degree murder. Which insures them a higher chance of getting a conviction.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real question is did they release this now to galvanize blk women to vote for Kamala. And if so does Kamala do what something about it. Such as a blk hate crime bill at minimum

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
This is stupid. No way should this ended up in murder. I dont care even if it was a leg shot. U feel threatened by woman who called u guys? Wtf? Smh.

Demon cop got called out and his soul was shaking.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This is stupid. No way should this ended up in murder. I dont care even if it was a leg shot. U feel threatened by woman who called u guys? Wtf? Smh.

Demon cop got called out and his soul was shaking.

I'm wondering why didn't they just leave :dunno:

She called because she thought someone was trying to break in. They didn't see anyone, even if the issue with the car and it's broken windows might have been an issue. She said it wasn't. If someone is having a manic attack or something why were you forced to engage with them? They couldn't have just left her? Called someone qualified to handle mental health issues?

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They baited her.

She didn't even have boiling water...the pot was burning, the cop smelled the burning and told her to get it off. She took it off and moved to the sink to cool it down...and he was like dont throw the water.

Which she never threatened to do. She said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" because she knew they were just fucking with her.......

They absolutely baited her, and she was the one who called them!!

totto

Rising Star
Registered

Hold your Governor responsible then.

Demand reform and more training.

Why was he allowed to be in 6 departments???

tapdancing coon got no power just hop on twitter.

All these democratic shills are powerless, where is biden and harris to fight to injustice towards us?

Moreso symbolic garbage over actual results.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Graphic And Unedited Version (If You Have Not Seen It Already)

I have a feeling he's going to get off if you go to 28:37- the shooting you'll see that it looks like she grabs to pot and attempts to throw it at him, now imo it's his fault, he escalated for no reason, pulled his gun out for no reason, approached her aggressively for no reason, and yelled and probably scared the life out of the poor woman but I can see these white devils using this to free this devil pig, hell she may have just been trying to block herself with the pot for all we know but I know these devils and their system. It's a bad look.

Ing4life

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which she never threatened to do. She said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus" because she knew they were just fucking with her.......

They absolutely baited her, and she was the one who called them!!

After he volunteeringly/illegally enter her home without permission, snooping/casing around in her place, being questioned/harassed then mocking as the victim after killing her, but watch this dude get a very light sentence (2 years) if any.