Sonya Massey called police over possible intruder and gets killed by deputies.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Not sure if you've seen both angles but she puts both her hands up, pot is still on the stove and he shoots her.

At ten seconds you can see her throwing or attempting to throw the pot, I still think he should go to prison since he caused the entire incident on purpose.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Dumbass didn't even understand, when she said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"
Fucking idiot has probably never stepped foot inside of a church before

Jackass said "You better not or I'll shoot you in the face" :smh:
And then immediately proceeded to shoot her in the face

Last edited:

DragonXJC

I joke and I know things
BGOL Investor
Dumbass didn't even understand, when she said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"
Fucking idiot has probably never stepped foot inside of a church before

Jackass said "You better not or I'll shoot you in the face" :smh:
And then immediately proceeded to shoot her in the face
It was premeditated imo, he was looking for a reason to shoot her. Poor lady didn’t have a chance.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
This video ends before the shooting happens, need to watch the video with sound

This is what happens directly after she drops to the ground before the shooting

Again I'm not advocating for the cop, he escalated, antagonized and set up the entire situation. He deserves punishment.

Not to mention they entered her house for no reason, attempted to I'd her for no reason and where clearly rude and unprofessional from the get go. Fuck all pigs.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
At ten seconds you can see her throwing or attempting to throw the pot, I still think he should go to prison since he caused the entire incident on purpose.

I don't think she was attempting to throw the pot at all. They drew their guns at her and she didn't know what to do...scared. It looked like she tried to shield herself with the pot, because she also didn't want to drop it.

shaddyvillethug

Cac Free Zone
BGOL Investor
Because with cops they play games to get them off. I don’t know if they can prove 1st degree murder. 2nd degree they should be able to prove that easily! That’s why I like that post. And the the video I can’t bro. I know it’s heartbreaking and I just can’t see these images anymore! It has to stop and it has to stop now!!!
I get it. But this one I HAD to see.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTMOGhWWwAAiwZn

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Even if she threw the pot, it's not a deadly weapon.

Dude was on 1000 after she said she rebuked him.

He is just a dumbass with limited vocabulary and somehow thought that was a threat!!

Fuck him!

bigjayler

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I keep telling you mfkaz there is only one way to make real changes in this type of thing and it involves a lot of bloodshed.
Either that, or become the financial superpower that we could become in our community if we kept the money in our circles instead of giving it to the whytes the first chance we get. If we did that, then we could commit financial homicide; him, his family and everyone he loves.
The other way would be faster and would send a clearer message.
Y'all don't hear me, tho.

Hit squads

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Even if she threw the pot, it's not a deadly weapon.

Dude was on 1000 after she said she rebuked him.

He is just a dumbass with limited vocabulary and somehow thought that was a threat!!

Fuck him!
Absolutely agree, like I said I don't think that excuses him in ant way but I can already see the angle his defense will take.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
This video ends before the shooting happens, need to watch the video with sound

This is what happens directly after she drops to the ground before the shooting

Again I'm not advocating for the cop, he escalated, antagonized and set up the entire situation. He deserves punishment.

Those are the pot holders still on her hands.

She dropped the pot on the sink when they pulled on her and began yelling when she replied "okay, I'm sorry."

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yeah man I watched that vid a few times, I did not see at all where she tried to throw the pot, she kneeled down.

Those are the pot holders still on her hands.

She dropped the pot on the sink when they pulled on her and began yelling when she replied "okay, I'm sorry."

I read @God-Of-War-420 post and look at a couple of different videos and he was right, she did lift the pot.

It looked like a defense mechanism after the guns were pointed at her.

66a0415967a44587790433.png

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I read @God-Of-War-420 post and look at a couple of different videos and he was right, she did lift the pot.

I'm thinking it may have been another one then.

She appeared to drop he one she had taken off the stove and used the pot holders for when they initially ordered her to.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I honestly don’t know what can be done? :confused:
I agree because it’s gonna take something drastic! I could fix the system overnight but it would be drastic measures!
1. Every person killed or injured without reason, cause or due process; every cop involved is fired, lost pension, and brought on charges
2. Police pensions, not state, have to pay for all suits! Civil and legal!!

Those two things solves it right away! Gets rid of all bad cops! Get rid of all cops who don’t want to report bad cops! And it hits them were it hurts the most, their money!! Solves all this bullshit immediately. No need for training or any of this other bullshit! And police would police themselves because they ain’t about to let a bad cop fuck up their money. Problem solved!!!!!!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree because it’s gonna take something drastic! I could fix the system overnight but it would be drastic measures!
1. Every person killed or injured without reason, cause or due process; every cop involved is fired, lost pension, and brought on charges
2. Police pensions, not state, have to pay for all suits! Civil and legal!!

Those two things solves it right away! Gets rid of all bad cops! Get rid of all cops who don’t want to report bad cops! And it hits them were it hurts the most, their money!! Solves all this bullshit immediately. No need for training or any of this other bullshit! And police would police themselves because they ain’t about to let a bad cop fuck up their money. Problem solved!!!!!!!

I like your solutions and line of thinking :yes:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like your solutions and line of thinking :yes:
It cuts to the heart of the problem immediately and it stops all this talking shit! It stops the narrative of they are scared or they need training! Stops all that shit. You do shit then you and your cop buddies pay for it. I guarantee you all of this bullshit would stop immediately; and they themselves would get rid of the racist amongst them! White people ain’t about to let someone fuck up their money; no matter who it is….

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

I got people in here telling me to kill myself but I saw what I saw, and I even said an still believe it's the cops fault and he should do serious time. You can't blame someone for reacting a certain way when a police officer who's supposed to be there to help you, who you in fact called all of a sudden tells you plain out, "i will shoot you in the fucking face" while pointing a loaded gun at you and advancing in your position. As you said it was a defense mechanism but to not acknowledge it and to not have your case be ready to defend against the narrative the defense will paint is stupid.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got people in here telling me to kill myself but I saw what I saw, and I even said an still believe it's the cops fault and he should do serious time. You can't blame someone for reacting a certain way when a police officer who's supposed to be there to help you, who you in fact called all of a sudden tells you plain out, "i will shoot you in the fucking face" while pointing a loaded gun at you and advancing in your position. As you said it was a defense mechanism but to not acknowledge it and to not have your case be ready to defend against the narrative the defense will paint is stupid.

I understand where you're coming from, I saw your post earlier today and went and looked again at a couple different vids.

And unfortunately I saw that you were correct. I didn't see it either like most, but if one watches it in slow motion you can barely see it but you can see it.

Like you said you're not coming in defense of the police, just pointing out what you saw.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It cuts to the heart of the problem immediately and it stops all this talking shit! It stops the narrative of they are scared or they need training! Stops all that shit. You do shit then you and your cop buddies pay for it. I guarantee you all of this bullshit would stop immediately; and they themselves would get rid of the racist amongst them! White people ain’t about to let someone fuck up their money; no matter who it is….

I agree 100%