Sonya Massey called police over possible intruder and gets killed by deputies.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I read @God-Of-War-420 post and look at a couple of different videos and he was right, she did lift the pot.

It looked like a defense mechanism after the guns were pointed at her.

66a0415967a44587790433.png

That Devil set it up from the moment he walked in her home. He could have told his partner to watch her while he turned off the stove. There was absolutely no need for her to get up from that couch.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Dumbass didn't even understand, when she said "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus"
Fucking idiot has probably never stepped foot inside of a church before

Jackass said "You better not or I'll shoot you in the face" :smh:
And then immediately proceeded to shoot her in the face

I'm not a religious person at all but to go from zero to a million in seconds just because she said "In the name of Jesus I'll rebuke you" makes the piece of shit look beyond insane. It wasn't that serious at all.

Even if she threw the pot, it's not a deadly weapon.

Dude was on 1000 after she said she rebuked him.

He is just a dumbass with limited vocabulary and somehow thought that was a threat!!

Fuck him!

We've seen white folks try running over these race soliders,attack them knifes,axes,guns and all types of weapons, assaulting them and etc but 90% of the time they're in handcuffs. When,it comes to us;we can't even sneeze before getting shot.

Don't let me start,how the Congressional Coon Caucus keep twiddling their thumbs when it comes to this very issue. They're so focus on other groups problems but won't address this bullshit...

slowmotion

Rising Star
Registered
I agree because it’s gonna take something drastic! I could fix the system overnight but it would be drastic measures!
1. Every person killed or injured without reason, cause or due process; every cop involved is fired, lost pension, and brought on charges
2. Police pensions, not state, have to pay for all suits! Civil and legal!!

Those two things solves it right away! Gets rid of all bad cops! Get rid of all cops who don’t want to report bad cops! And it hits them were it hurts the most, their money!! Solves all this bullshit immediately. No need for training or any of this other bullshit! And police would police themselves because they ain’t about to let a bad cop fuck up their money. Problem solved!!!!!!!

You make some good points. And in theory policing themselves should be motivation to do better. But unfortunately them policing themselves is what leads to much of the fuckery. It's a breeding ground for more coverups to protect themselves. Corruption is hard to stump out..

I do believe body cams have made a huge difference. I hate to think of all the shit that went on before them. It's obviously still not enough. One major step is to make sure someone like Trump, is not allowed to push bullshit legislation like complete immunity for cops. Laws like that would only lead to more police brutality.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
You make some good points. And in theory policing themselves should be motivation to do better. But unfortunately them policing themselves is what leads to much of the fuckery. It's a breeding ground for more coverups to protect themselves. Corruption is hard to stump out..

I do believe body cams have made a huge difference. I hate to think of all the shit that went on before them. It's obviously still not enough. One major step is to make sure someone like Trump, is not allowed to push bullshit legislation like complete immunity for cops. Laws like that would only lead to more police brutality.
Body cams are not enough cause they can turn that shit on and off by themselves.

This whole shit needs to be monitored by a specific department that has no ties to any police department. The cameras should also be recording 24/7 or if its being turned off it should not be done by the police.

And if im not mistaken the same police department are editing the footage. They are on some bs

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Devil set it up from the moment he walked in her home. He could have told his partner to watch her while he turned off the stove. There was absolutely no need for her to get up from that couch.

Bruh they had their chance to leave when they were standing outside her house and they were about to leave.

But then they started asking questions about the car in the driveway...

WHY?

Who care about the car in the driveway???

Just leave!

They didn't find anyone outside of the house, their job was done!

Leave!

They saw that the woman didn't have it all or was going through something so she wasn't a threat. Leave, there was no need for them to be there.

And you're right, they could've turned off the stove and there was no reason for her to leave that couch.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Bruh they had their chance to leave when they were standing outside her house and they were about to leave.

But then they started asking questions about the car in the driveway...

WHY?

Who care about the car in the driveway???

Just leave!

They didn't find anyone outside of the house, their job was done!

Leave!

They saw that the woman didn't have it all or was going through something so she wasn't a threat. Leave, there was no need for them to be there.

And you're right, they could've turned off the stove and there was no reason for her to leave that couch.
If the woman was white this would never have happened period.
Same scumbags that shoot u while u already surrendering.

parisian

International
International Member
I'm not a resident or citizen of the US, so forgive my ignorance. But seeing the repeated, violent and fatal encounters Black people suffer at the hands of cac supremacy militias (the piglice) does is it still make sense to call on them for anything occurring in your daily lives? Wouldn't it make sense to constitute community forces around the neighborhoods to be alerted first in cases of emergency? And eventually the community forces will be the liaison with the local PD and constitute a buffer between them and the citizen in need? Obviously, this may seem complex and contrived but what is the solution then?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Body cams are not enough cause they can turn that shit on and off by themselves.

This whole shit needs to be monitored by a specific department that has no ties to any police department. The cameras should also be recording 24/7 or if its being turned off it should not be done by the police.

And if im not mistaken the same police department are editing the footage. They are on some bs

^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I agree because it’s gonna take something drastic! I could fix the system overnight but it would be drastic measures!
1. Every person killed or injured without reason, cause or due process; every cop involved is fired, lost pension, and brought on charges
2. Police pensions, not state, have to pay for all suits! Civil and legal!!

Those two things solves it right away! Gets rid of all bad cops! Get rid of all cops who don’t want to report bad cops! And it hits them were it hurts the most, their money!! Solves all this bullshit immediately. No need for training or any of this other bullshit! And police would police themselves because they ain’t about to let a bad cop fuck up their money. Problem solved!!!!!!!

*Post of the year nomination*

You wasting you time and brilliance discussing drake shenanigans

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I'm not a resident or citizen of the US, so forgive my ignorance. But seeing the repeated, violent and fatal encounters Black people suffer at the hands of cac supremacy militias (the piglice) does is it still make sense to call on them for anything occurring in your daily lives? Wouldn't it make sense to constitute community forces around the neighborhoods to be alerted first in cases of emergency? And eventually the community forces will be the liaison with the local PD and constitute a buffer between them and the citizen in need? Obviously, this may seem complex and contrived but what is the solution then?

Blacks have tried that repeatedly for generations and they STILL find reasons to destroy any progress we make and kill us anyway.

Last edited:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black have tried that repeatedly for generations and they STILL find reasons to destroy any progress we make and kill us anyway.
I dont think folks have tried hard enough tbh.

Like when interracial relationships were illegal brothers(and sisters) didnt give them a moment of rest until it was solved. Folks simply dont have the stomach to police the community.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I don't know what she was trying to do with the pot...I do know there is a certain way to deal with people with mental issues and the police did not do that at all in this case...they knew she was mental, she said she took her medicine, there were a million other ways to deal with her...shoot you in your fucking face.. you don't talk like that to someone who may be going through a mental crisis...all police are trained in this

Is it true that dude keeps bouncing from department to department? Why the fuck is this still allowed?

I don't know if 1st degree can be proved but definitely 2nd degree...I hope the 1st degree charge wasn't a slick move to let dude get away with it

RIP to her man...system failed her horribly...that's some disgusting shit

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I dont think folks have tried hard enough tbh.

Like when interracial relationships were illegal brothers(and sisters) didnt give them a moment of rest until it was solved. Folks simply dont have the stomach to police the community.

I don't know if I agree with that.

I am not versed enough on black American history concerning that specific topic.

But I have posted several forgotten history threads detailing multiple attempts by the black community in this country created their own housing, police, food banks, youth programs, towns, investments, transportation etc

And white folk attacking and destroying each and every attempt with military level force usually reserved for retribution from a foreign assault.

Cops have pissed on black children's breakfast and blocked them from school and medical services.

I don't think Black Americans are just not trying hard enough.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hate fucking cops

I have the same issue with police each and every time

I cannot say there are not good police and I have not seen them in action

I can't do that because it's an out and out lie - there are some very good hardworking caring members of law enforcement.

But overwhelming it's not only been negative but worse...

I see so called good cops bend over backward sell their soul compromise all their morals and integrity

just to PROTECT ONE BAD COP

No matter WHAT that bad cop did.

That to me is evil cowardly and unforgiveable.

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know if I agree with that.

I am not versed enough on black American history concerning that specific topic.

But I have posted several forgotten history threads detailing multiple attempts by the black community in this country created their own housing, police, food banks, youth programs, towns, investments, transportation etc

And white folk attacking and destroying each and every attempt with military level force usually reserved for retribution from a foreign assault.

Cops have pissed on black children's breakfast and blocked them from school and medical services.

I don't think Black Americans are just not trying hard enough.

We fight, tooth and nail, for what matters. I dont think stopping police matters to enough people to fight as much. Its apparent in behavior.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
We fight, tooth and nail, for what matters. I dont think stopping police matters to enough people to fight as much. Its apparent in behavior.

I respect your point and don't think your entirely off base.

I think I agree for the most part...

But I would counter that the police are the largest most powerful street gang ever.

NYPD alone has enough numbers money support serious weapons and resources to invade several small countries

I think there is a legit and warranted FEAR of opposing them full out.

but I seen the protests concerning King, Floyd etc

I don't believe it doesn't matter enough.

We NEED a unifying voice or voices to lead something so serious and dangerous. I think THAT is what is missing.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yes agreed but the key to them policing themselves is money! They won’t and or don’t do it now because they can get away with it and there is no incentive! But imagine holding their police unions accountable! Imagine their own unions paying for all the shit that the state pays for ! It will immediately stop all bullshit! There is no way they would allow rogue cops to fuck their money up! No way. And now the chiefs themselves would get rid of the bad ones. And I’ll go further. That money that states pay for the fuxkery; well we will put a portion of it into raising police salaries because we want the best people policing our communities! Boom. See my ideas are amazing lol. And they can be easily implemented! I’m low key a genius lol. But anyways yea money is the key! And I’ve said this before; cameras will spur change and or revolution…

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Blacks have tried that repeatedly for generations and they STILL find reasons to destroy any progress we make and kill us anyway.
And we love to say we gotta do this or that. To me our main issue within us is sacrifice; as a collective. Either we all die together to change the system or we all use their system to change the system. But we all have to sacrifice either way…

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And we love to say we gotta do this or that. To me our main issue within us is sacrifice; as a collective. Either we all die together to change the system or we all use their system to change the system. But we all have to sacrifice either way…

We need leaders to direct and focus us.

We can all be leaders in our way but on a national / international level we need unified voice

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

I don't think she was attempting to throw the pot at all. They drew their guns at her and she didn't know what to do...scared. It looked like she tried to shield herself with the pot, because she also didn't want to drop it.

Even if she threw the pot, it's not a deadly weapon.

Dude was on 1000 after she said she rebuked him.

He is just a dumbass with limited vocabulary and somehow thought that was a threat!!

Fuck him!

Yeah man I watched that vid a few times, I did not see at all where she tried to throw the pot, she kneeled down.

Those are the pot holders still on her hands.

She dropped the pot on the sink when they pulled on her and began yelling when she replied "okay, I'm sorry."

I read @God-Of-War-420 post and look at a couple of different videos and he was right, she did lift the pot.

It looked like a defense mechanism after the guns were pointed at her.

66a0415967a44587790433.png
When they first drew their guns she took her hands off the pot and ducked down but when they got closer she came back up and grabbed the pot and threw it you can see the water at their feet as well as on the chair and steam coming from the chair. Fucked up because it all came from this pig not knowing what I rebuke you means, soon as she set that it set him off and he pulled his gun on her..smh