Sports Cacs Cacing: Mark Cuban: 'I'm bigoted in a lot of different ways'

ArsenalCannon357

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember working in a Starbucks once and I was the only black employee. One day, a bunch of young black kids in hoodies came in and everybody got scared. All they wanted was ice water. Two days later, a white man in a two-piece suit came in and ordered a latte and then robbed the place.

they don't hear you brother!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
White people are judged by their best

Black people are judged by their worst

1 bad black person = all black people bad

1 bad white person = 1 bad white person

1 good white person = all white people good

1 good black person = 1 good black person

CAC math

:lol::lol::lol:

truth.com

Nobody

Rising Star
Registered
I never seen God either but I know he exists.

Tell Cuban skin color is not a choice like a tattoo on white skin

and that white people are not the template for humans so whatever white people think is unique to them, don't try to paint everyone else with that brush.

If white people are scared of black people because of what they see on tv for the last 20 years then we should be paranoid of white people for what they did and continue to do to us for over 400 years

If white people say that their prejudice comes from not interacting with black people, then why do african embrace white people after not seeing white people all their lives?

They need to stop with the excuses.

:smh::smh::smh:

:yes:

Osca Lee

REALNA'MUTHAFUCKA
Registered
c/s

We should forgive :rolleyes:

Im pretty sure Joe Boy and lil Dean told the field slaves the same thing when Massa beat the fuck out of them and raped their wives as well...

when you have to eat off them and only play clown roles I am pretty sure you don't want to ruffle any feathers due tot he fact that is the only way your making money...

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
I tell yall what, I was in Chicago about two years ago headed to see my folks. We had to go through some pretty rough areas where there were all kinds of dudes just hanging out on the corners or on the bus and train stops. You damn right we locked our doors. Riding through the hood with out-of-state plates? C'mon guys, lets be real with each other. You don't have to be white to have that same feeling depending on where you are. Sometimes I take precaution. Why? Because these young niggas don't give a fuck. They feel as though they don't have anything to lose. Prejudice doesn't have to be black/white. Yall better wake up.

We had to go through some pretty rough areas

I'm sure your parents and grandparents told you they had to work in some "pretty rough" work environments with all kinds of racism.

You still go to the white man's job though

Why don't you take preventative action like you did riding thru those rough areas?

Because the white man wears a suit while robbing you at the job?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The economic impact of being under-paid and under-emloyed impacts not just you but your eventual kids who will also start way behind the kid of the white boy with only a high school diploma

Think about that inter-generational robbery the next time you ride thru the hood.

:cool:

stretchwallz

Superstar ***
BGOL Legend

I'm sure your parents and grandparents told you they had to work in some "pretty rough" work environments with all kinds of racism.

Why don't you take preventative action like you did riding thru those rough areas?

The economic impact of being under-paid and under-emloyed impacts not just you but your eventual kids who will also start way behind the kid of the white boy with only a high school diploma

Think about that inter-generational robbery the next time you ride thru the hood.

1st round K.O! ..../end

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Good look, jblacc! Flipped on ESPN just in time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

spider705

BGOL Investor
U see at the bottom it said that Donald Sterling is gonna allow his wife to negotiate the sale of the clippers?

spider705

BGOL Investor
Man it's hard to respect Stephen A Smith after this shit...:smh:

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
When I see blacks in hoodies, I don't automatically think jackboys, or as y'all old heads say "thugs". I also don't feel uneasy. I don't know what da fuck type of shit some of y'all dudes be on. :smh:

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The store across the street from me has a sign on the door that signs, 'No Hoodies, and shoes must be worn in stores.'

I don't know WHAT the fuck they wear where you're from, but most jackboys who ain't trying to get caught wear hoodies to conceal.

You see the shit so much, that you're going to want to know why the dude walking up next to your car is wearing a hoodie, and it's not raining outside.

I know you niggas are so hood that nothing scares you. Well, I'm glad I'm not that hood. Nobody is too tough to get jacked, or blown the fuck away.

I don't play the 'benefit of the doubt' game with my life. I don't care if you're black. Will a black dude not kill me, or jack me because I'm also black?

Exactly.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The store across the street from me has a sign on the door that signs, 'No Hoodies, and shoes must be worn in stores.'

I don't know WHAT the fuck they wear where you're from, but most jackboys who ain't trying to get caught wear hoodies to conceal.

You see the shit so much, that you're going to want to know why the dude walking up next to your car is wearing a hoodie, and it's not raining outside.

I know you niggas are so hood that nothing scares you. Well, I'm glad I'm not that hood. Nobody is too tough to get jacked, or blown the fuck away.

I don't play the 'benefit of the doubt' game with my life. I don't care if you're black. Will a black dude not kill me, or jack me because I'm also black?

Exactly.

I feel you to an extent. IF I don't know a individual i'm automatically got my suspicion up. That's just real shit. Especially in a town I ain't from or been to. That goes for any race.

Y'all better stop giving these dudes out here the benefit of the doubt because when it comes to robbing you they not gonna give it to you. Ignorance can be of any color or age.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Its a damn shame how much some of these black folks have to tap dance just to come up. Stephen A. Smith don't know what side of the fence he wants to be on.

This is some shit white people don't have to worry about. They own everything, so they don't have to tap dance if they want something beyond a dead end job.

Its like a nigga gotta choose between working for modest income, or being willing to sell out. Sad thing is, motherfuckers sell-out on low-paying jobs, too...

...but for whatever reason you're the worst of the worst when you sell out for REAL bread, tho'.

spider705

BGOL Investor
He's just playing his role. Been doing it since day 1. He and Skip. Its how they get y'all to tune in. :lol:

Dude is a COON to the tenth degree. Man it was hard watching that shit. Even Skip was cosigning MED on everything he was saying. What put me over the top was when Skip asked Screamin A if he'd come around on his stance that that hoodie comment was out of line or not, and dude was like NO. :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a damn shame how much some of these black folks have to tap dance just to come up. Stephen A. Smith don't know what side of the fence he wants to be on.

This is some shit white people don't have to worry about. They own everything, so they don't have to tap dance if they want something beyond a dead end job.

Its like a nigga gotta choose between working for modest income, or being willing to sell out. Sad thing is, motherfuckers sell-out on low-paying jobs, too...

...but for whatever reason you're the worst of the worst when you sell out for REAL bread, tho'.

I'm not even gonna call it selling out. I think some of these people just doing what they do. I don't think Stephen A or any of these other dudes go out of their way to see how much they can coon and how much bread they can bring in. ITs just in their nature. Doing what comes natural. You have some who try too hard because they don't want to look like a sell-out and you have some who simply don't know any better. Then you have some who this shit just simply comes natural for. They simply just GET LIFE.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Exactly.

EVERYBODY WEARS FUCKING HOODIES that's the point.

Jack boys

Regular Kids

WHITE BOYS

Asian, Latin Samoan

EVERYONE WEARS FUCKING HOODIES

ain't got shit to do with being so hood, i like how you tried to say that by the way...

They wear hoodies because that's what the hell is in fashion for our culture.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I feel you to an extent. IF I don't know a individual i'm automatically got my suspicion up. That's just real shit. Especially in a town I ain't from or been to. That goes for any race.

Y'all better stop giving these dudes out here the benefit of the doubt because when it comes to robbing you they not gonna give it to you. Ignorance can be of any color or age.

right but that's NOT what he or the rest of them seem to be saying is it?

It doesn't reads like if they see SOMEBODY in a hoodie and they're out of town. it reads like if they see A BLACK GUY in a hoodie....

black guy in a hoodie= he's probably gonna rob and kill you, suspicious

white guy in the same hoodie= not a threat.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Its no different than seeing, say, white boys in trench coats.
You see the same crimes committed in the same attire long enough...

...you make notes.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Motherfucking TELL EM!!!!

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
White people are judged by their best

Black people are judged by their worst

1 bad black person = all black people bad

1 bad white person = 1 bad white person

1 good white person = all white people good

1 good black person = 1 good black person

CAC math

:lol::lol::lol:

:yes::yes:

Unfortunately, even Black people use that math.

I don't see the controversy or outrage. A White man admits he has prejudices. This is shocking or outrageous? Give me someone who admits their bullshit than someone who acts like they don't have any.

spider705

BGOL Investor
No we need to keep Cuban's comments EXACT. He didn't say a BLACK GUY IN A HOODIE..... BLACK MAN IN A HOODIE.... he said a black KID in a hoodie. And that's my problem because a kid in a hoodie vs an adult white male with face tattoos is two TOTALLY different things. One is definitely scarier than the other, but the way he correlates the two as one in the same is disturbing to me. Because as Bomani Jones said, if that person is gonna rob you crossing the street ain't gonna help.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
You see this, bills?

This is what I said.

I grew up in the hood. I'm not some sheltered white boy who freaks out at the site of black male dressed in 'urban attire'.

I was in a convenience store a few miles away, and I saw this one dude approaching the store with a hoodie on. My alarm went the fuck off, 'cause I could see the anxiety and adrenaline in his body language.

I slipped out the door on the far right of the store, and dude looked my way before going in.

Why dude ended up robbing the store?

When I said I've seen stores get robbed, this was an example of what I'm talking about. Where I'm from, the late 80s up until the mid90s were crazy. Once they got a new chief in town, and they started handing out wide-receiver numbers, they calmed that shit all the way down.

I'm not going to let someone convince me I'm wrong for using the knowledge and wisdom I've gained from my life experiences, simply because the individuals I may profile may be black at times.

Once again, I don't give a fuck about what color you are if I perceive you as a potential threat.

Black kids in hoodies don't bother me...

...but a black male in a hoodie, with a certain body language does make me uneasy. I've seen niggas rob stores, and they've ALL worn hoodies, and held their heads down. I know the look when I see it.

Jack boys

Regular Kids

WHITE BOYS

Asian, Latin Samoan

ain't got shit to do with being so hood, i like how you tried to say that by the way...

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered

Jack boys

Regular Kids

WHITE BOYS

Asian, Latin Samoan

And whatever is in fashion with young Black males is considered "thug" wear because what makes them suspicious isn't their uniform, it's their skin color.

spider705

BGOL Investor
Rebroadcast of first take w/Michael Eric Dyson is on....

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
right but that's NOT what he or the rest of them seem to be saying is it?

It doesn't reads like if they see SOMEBODY in a hoodie and they're out of town. it reads like if they see A BLACK GUY in a hoodie....

black guy in a hoodie= he's probably gonna rob and kill you, suspicious

white guy in the same hoodie= not a threat.

Well I think Cuban used a poor choice of words and examples in trying to give his point. He's a talk shit and think later individual and it bit him in the ass. He's been so adamant on talking about this Sterling shit and its finally caught up with him and now he wants to shut the fuck up. He had his chances. He didn't realize the hidden racism in the shit he said trying to make a point by bringing up a white guy as a skinhead but didn't realize he was comparing a child in fashionable hoodie to a skinhead.

I don't feel for him though. He did this to himself. He had plenty of chances to shut the fuck up about this Sterling shit and hasn't. Any criticism he gets is deserving.

Its no different than seeing, say, white boys in trench coats.
You see the same crimes committed in the same attire long enough...

...you make notes.

Right. I was gonna bring up the trench coat mafia. I see you in a trench coach in 90 degree weather i'm on high alert. Fuck a hoodie.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
You see this, bills?

This is what I said.

I grew up in the hood. I'm not some sheltered white boy who freaks out at the site of black male dressed in 'urban attire'.

I was in a convenience store a few miles away, and I saw this one dude approaching the store with a hoodie on. My alarm went the fuck off, 'cause I could see the anxiety and adrenaline in his body language.

I slipped out the door on the far right of the store, and dude looked my way before going in.

Why dude ended up robbing the store?

When I said I've seen stores get robbed, this was an example of what I'm talking about. Where I'm from, the late 80s up until the mid90s were crazy. Once they got a new chief in town, and they started handing out wide-receiver numbers, they calmed that shit all the way down.

I'm not going to let someone convince me I'm wrong for using the knowledge and wisdom I've gained from my life experiences, simply because the individuals I may profile may be black at times.

Once again, I don't give a fuck about what color you are if I perceive you as a potential threat.

I'm not trying to convince you you're wrong.

You just agree with Cuban.

Not everyone agrees with him, like me for instance. And I'm not some sheltered whatever you said either, nor am i 'so hood' nothing scares me either. Do you see how that reads? Like people are trying to be fake tough guys and not sharing their real experiences and opinions just like you are?

A dude in a hoodie doesn't set off any alarm for me.

A dude who looks like he's up to no good by his actions and movements regardless of what he has on sets off alarms for me.

I'm not into that shaming bs that's going around and popular right now. I'm just simply saying how it reads to me. Notice I didn't accuse you of anything or being anything just explaining what it read like to me when i read your statement.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
And whatever is in fashion with young Black males is considered "thug" wear because what makes them suspicious isn't their uniform, it's their skin color.

Correct. Hoodies are worn by everyone equally. By everyone I mean all skin colors... hoodies are prominent period.

We're the ones who get classified as suspicious if we have one on..

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Well I think Cuban used a poor choice of words and examples in trying to give his point. He's a talk shit and think later individual and it bit him in the ass. He's been so adamant on talking about this Sterling shit and its finally caught up with him and now he wants to shut the fuck up. He had his chances. He didn't realize the hidden racism in the shit he said trying to make a point by bringing up a white guy as a skinhead but didn't realize he was comparing a child in fashionable hoodie to a skinhead.

I don't feel for him though. He did this to himself. He had plenty of chances to shut the fuck up about this Sterling shit and hasn't. Any criticism he gets is deserving.

And that's the entire point.

Black person in a hoodie? That's all we gotta be.. in a fucking hoodie.

Meanwhile white dude has to be CLEARLY tatted up bald head CLEARLY affiliated.

we just need to have on a hoodie and he's running for the hills.

and there are a whole lot of people who feel that way.

I remember they tried to pass a law here when i was in high school that 3 or more kids dressed the same way could be classified as a gang and treated as such....

so if me and 2 of my friends had on nike's some jeans and some hoodies they could treat us as hostile gang members...

if 3 of you had on white t's and jeans and adidas.. you were classified as a gang.

do you see how fucked up that is?

Right. I was gonna bring up the trench coat mafia. I see you in a trench coach in 90 degree weather i'm on high alert. Fuck a hoodie.

That doesn't work because the chances of you seeing a white guy in a trench coat in the way you're describing it is damn near really unlikely

however the chances of you seeing a black person in a hoodie is damn near a guarantee....

you see how sectioned off 1 description is

and how all encompassing the other is?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo, wtf is Screamin A talking about?? Dude is on a ranting diatribe about who knows what and none of it has a got dam thing to do with Sterling, Cuban, or the justification of race based hatred and discrimination. :smh:

KING OF VA

Star
Registered
excellent dialogue on Espn First Take today...Dr Michael Eric Dyson was on...it's on again now....check it out

Last edited:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Yo, wtf is Screamin A talking about?? Dude is on a ranting diatribe about who knows what and none of it has a got dam thing to do with Sterling, Cuban, or the justification of race based hatred and discrimination. :smh:

Yeah dude is just going off talking about a whole lot of nothing