Star reporting Charlamagne raped a 15 year old girl

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude is fucked. The paperwork tells a much different story than his story. He said he was 20, he was 22 she was 15. He classified her as a groupie, she stated differently and he came to her house to pick her up and met her mother. She is bringing it up now because he keeps putting the story in his books, and what he states is not what the court docs state. She reached out to Star, not the other way around. The DNA did not clear him, her mother refused to let her testify, probably for fear of her being charged with some sort of negligence. He picked her up and she left in an ambulance and there is proof she was penetrated and drugged. If my thoughts are correct Star has tried to make some business moves and Charlagmane has probably tried to put a stop to shit like Everyday Struggle and other moves. Either way dude looks like a clown talking about other people, and he was involved in some shit like this.

Last edited:

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
he said shame on you "black' father for me having to do YOUR work...

so he doesnt see himself as a 'black' man? or is he just talkin about 'black' fathers?

either way if those documents are official its not a good look for charlamayne..
It's what me and my boys was saying as fathers

That's why I said all the questions mfers in here was asking earlier in the thread was straight bullshit

When I was 22 I wouldn't have associated with a 15 yr old Idc how u slice it

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's what me and my boys was saying as fathers

That's why I said all the questions mfers in here was asking earlier in the thread was straight bullshit

When I was 22 I wouldn't have associated with a 15 yr old Idc how u slice it

yea star already put the info out there so its gonna all be on charlamayne now..

if true is only option, is to get in touch with the young lady, write that check and have her sign some documents...

and he better hope she is the only one, and other chicks dont start coming out the wood work....

there is a target on his back for sure now...

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
yea star already put the info out there so its gonna all be on charlamayne now..

if true is only option, is to get in touch with the young lady, write that check and have her sign some documents...

and he better hope she is the only one, and other chicks dont start coming out the wood work....

I honestly thought this was gonna just go away...

especially since EVERY site has been forced to take the story down.

WOW

futureshock

Renegade of this atomic age
Registered
I honestly thought this was gonna just go away...

especially since EVERY site has been forced to take the story down.

WOW

He has some big things on deck.....this has to be cleaned up. The clock is ticking.

Charlamagne-Tha-God-5.jpg

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD TO DEBUT HIS OWN TV SHOW ON HBO
SHA BE ALLAH

JUNE 25, 2018

Charlamagne Tha God’s candid approach to radio has earned him his own show on HBO.

Power 105’s The Breakfast Club co-host has landed himself on HBO for his upcoming television show entitled The Gray Area, which is produced by Karen Kinney and Charlemagne himself.

The South Carolina-bred radio personality is set to debut his show this year, which will feature four interview specials. No other information has been given about the show’s content.

Charlemagne praised his new partnership with HBO, saying that his series, as the title implies, isn’t just about Black or white issues.

“I feel extremely blessed to be able to announce my official partnership with HBO on a new conversation series which will provide a safe space for ‘unsafe’ people to curate their stories and control their own narratives,” Charlemagne asserts. “The reality is, when it comes to people’s stories, it’s not black or white, it’s always an area that’s a shade of gray and that’s usually where the lies end and the truth begins, and this show will give those people an opportunity to share their truth.”

As expected, the team from the Home Box Office is just as excited about bringing The God on board as he is about being recruited.

“Charlamagne brings a provocative, thoughtful and always honest voice to all of his interviews,” EVP HBO Programming Nina Rosenstein says. “We think these specials will be surprising and enlightening and we look forward to seeing who he brings to the table.”

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
He has some big things on deck.....this has to be cleaned up. The clock is ticking.

Charlamagne-Tha-God-5.jpg

CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD TO DEBUT HIS OWN TV SHOW ON HBO
SHA BE ALLAH

JUNE 25, 2018

Charlamagne Tha God’s candid approach to radio has earned him his own show on HBO.

Power 105’s The Breakfast Club co-host has landed himself on HBO for his upcoming television show entitled The Gray Area, which is produced by Karen Kinney and Charlemagne himself.

The South Carolina-bred radio personality is set to debut his show this year, which will feature four interview specials. No other information has been given about the show’s content.

Charlemagne praised his new partnership with HBO, saying that his series, as the title implies, isn’t just about Black or white issues.

“I feel extremely blessed to be able to announce my official partnership with HBO on a new conversation series which will provide a safe space for ‘unsafe’ people to curate their stories and control their own narratives,” Charlemagne asserts. “The reality is, when it comes to people’s stories, it’s not black or white, it’s always an area that’s a shade of gray and that’s usually where the lies end and the truth begins, and this show will give those people an opportunity to share their truth.”

As expected, the team from the Home Box Office is just as excited about bringing The God on board as he is about being recruited.

“Charlamagne brings a provocative, thoughtful and always honest voice to all of his interviews,” EVP HBO Programming Nina Rosenstein says. “We think these specials will be surprising and enlightening and we look forward to seeing who he brings to the table.”

^^^^

are 100% on point.

The victim or Star

picked the PERFECT time.

this dude was about to BLOW UP on a whole other media level.

futureshock

Registered
Petition Demands Charlamagne Tha God's Firing From 'The Breakfast Club' After Rape Allegations Resurface
charlamagne-tha-god-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California.
Joshua Blanchard/Getty Images for Politicon
A woman who accused the
popular radio personality of rape in 2001 when she was 15 says she is seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case.

The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) is facing pressure over a 17-year-old rape allegation with a new petition demanding his firing from the popular iHeartMedia radio show.

A Care2 petition launched Wednesday (July 11) had more than 1,700 supporters at time of publishing, claiming it was in support of Jessica Reid, who accused McKelvey of rape in 2001. It follows a report by The Blast from Tuesday, where Reid and her mother told the website the now-32-year-old is seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the allegations against McKelvey. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.
McKelvey was ultimately found guilty of a lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to three years of probation.

Reid now says that she is looking for closure on the incident.

South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution.

According to a 2001 police report from the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office, Reid and a friend claimed to have been picked up and brought to a short-stay Naval housing facility and given a liquid to drink that tasted like soda. That was the last thing Reid's friend said she remembered before waking up with a man trying to kiss her. She claimed to have forced the man away and went to find Reid, who was in the room across from where she was, naked and crying, stating she had been raped. The girls were brought to a local hospital, where staff corroborated that a sexual assault had occurred and took a statement implicating McKelvey as the assailant.

Nearly a month later, McKelvey -- who was 22 at the time -- was arrested for criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the second degree, specifically, "willfully, unlawfully and feloniously engage in penile/vaginal intercourse with a fifteen year old female child."

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him -- and that is why they reduced the charges.

Billboard reached out to McKelvey's rep but did not receive a response at press time.

"We want to send a powerful message to all of the people who like to prey on innocent children that it's not going to happen on our watch," states the petition. "No matter how much money or influence you have, we will not allow you to hurt our children."

McKelvey co-hosts the nationally syndicated iHeartMedia program The Breakfast Club and recently interviewed Kanye West in a high-profile video released ahead of the artist's Ye album. His new book, Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me, is scheduled for release in October via Simon & Schuster, following his New York Times bestseller Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It.

iHeartMedia declined to comment.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...rges-resurface-petition-firing-breakfast-club

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Petition Demands Charlamagne Tha God's Firing From 'The Breakfast Club' After Rape Allegations Resurface

Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California.
A woman who accused the
popular radio personality of rape in 2001 when she was 15 says she is seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case.

The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) is facing pressure over a 17-year-old rape allegation with a new petition demanding his firing from the popular iHeartMedia radio show.

A Care2 petition launched Wednesday (July 11) had more than 1,700 supporters at time of publishing, claiming it was in support of Jessica Reid, who accused McKelvey of rape in 2001. It follows a report by The Blast from Tuesday, where Reid and her mother told the website the now-32-year-old is seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the allegations against McKelvey. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.
McKelvey was ultimately found guilty of a lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to three years of probation.

South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution.

According to a 2001 police report from the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office, Reid and a friend claimed to have been picked up and brought to a short-stay Naval housing facility and given a liquid to drink that tasted like soda. That was the last thing Reid's friend said she remembered before waking up with a man trying to kiss her. She claimed to have forced the man away and went to find Reid, who was in the room across from where she was, naked and crying, stating she had been raped. The girls were brought to a local hospital, where staff corroborated that a sexual assault had occurred and took a statement implicating McKelvey as the assailant.

Nearly a month later, McKelvey -- who was 22 at the time -- was arrested for criminal sexual conduct with a minor in the second degree, specifically, "willfully, unlawfully and feloniously engage in penile/vaginal intercourse with a fifteen year old female child."

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him -- and that is why they reduced the charges.

Billboard reached out to McKelvey's rep but did not receive a response at press time.

"We want to send a powerful message to all of the people who like to prey on innocent children that it's not going to happen on our watch," states the petition. "No matter how much money or influence you have, we will not allow you to hurt our children."

McKelvey co-hosts the nationally syndicated iHeartMedia program The Breakfast Club and recently interviewed Kanye West in a high-profile video released ahead of the artist's Ye album. His new book, Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me, is scheduled for release in October via Simon & Schuster, following his New York Times bestseller Black Privilege: Opportunity Comes to Those Who Create It.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...rges-resurface-petition-firing-breakfast-club

Slightly different story then what she said on star radio show..

If I'm not mistaken she said it was charlamayne that was on her...

The story above says charlamayne was I. The next room..

Buuuut it also negates what charlamayne said who said he left..

Either way if they could prove charlamayne was there he is fucked...

If they can't he maybe able to avoid jail...

But his career maybe fucked like on some Kevin spacey shit.....

In this me too climate not looking good for charlamayne

Only trump could rape underage girls and get away with it...

Not just get away with it he made that whole shit vanish

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A woman who accused the

I will sign the petition cause I can't stand this fool.

rage

International
International Member
Charlemagne's lawyers will reach out to her soon and offer her some dough,she'll cave in, take the money and all will be forgotten just in time for his new show.

Gully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Charlemagne's lawyers will reach out to her soon and offer her some dough,she'll cave in, take the money and all will be forgotten just in time for his new show.
Something tells me this a'int about no money, she will make major bread thru spreading her story also if major outlets pick it up. This is about a nigga getting too big for his britches and pissing the wrong people off. One thing I know is that when these entertainment entities give you major bread, they always have dirt on you for when you get outta line. Smartly Charlamagne tried to expose it before it came outta nowhere, but he did not tell the truth in doing so. A lot can be said about Star, good and bad, but trust me he knows what the fuck he is doing. Shit is playing out exactly the way he knew it would and he probably has the big Joker. Pretty good breakdown of why he is fucked by this sister.

Last edited:

futureshock

Registered

Charlamagne Tha God's 2001 Rape Case Will Not Be Reopened

Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California

South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement saying the law presumes the popular radio personality "is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

After a 17-year-old rape allegation against The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) resurfaced this week, South Carolina officials say they will not resurrect a case against him and he is presumed innocent of the crime.

South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement on Thursday (July 12), noting that criminal charges against McKelvey were resolved in 2002 pursuant to a plead agreement between him and the state. The state allowed McKelvey to plea guilty to the lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and agreed to dismiss the remaining charges against him.

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement. "The prosecutor made this agreement because of the victim's absence and the lack evidence available at the time. While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical."

McKelvey was accused of raping a minor at a party in 2001 when he was 22 years old. On Tuesday, the alleged victim, Jessica Reid, now 32, told The Blast she was seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the claims against McKelvey -- allegations he has denied. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.

Under McKelvey's plea deal, he was sentenced to three years of probation.

While South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution, Wilson said the state will not reopen this case, since a plea deal was reached.

"South Carolina law is clear that once a defendant enters plea negotiations and a plea agreement is accepted but he court, due process requires the State to honor the agreement," she said. We are duty bound to honor the agreement in this case. The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him. He added that police DNA tests didn't even match and that is why they reduced the charges.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...d=A-kVjdw5fzOFMhGs88Nztyzm7uWtTWRM00q6qy14_MA

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He basically thought his cousin was in jail for drinking or something to that effect, (mind you his cousin had a scholarship to penn st) so he didn’t want him to lose his scholarship, so he was trying to go for bat for him, the girl said she was raped, he was charged, but he gave blood etc, he was not found guilty, but they didn’t want to let him go, so they charged him with delinquency of a minor

Not saying it’s right but He explain all this in his book this isn’t new news and I don’t think it will comeback to bite him in the ass.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Charlamagne Tha God's 2001 Rape Case Will Not Be Reopened

Charlamagne Tha God at the MSNBC: Hip Hop and Politics panel during Politicon at Pasadena Convention Center on July 30, 2017 in Pasadena, California

South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement saying the law presumes the popular radio personality "is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

After a 17-year-old rape allegation against The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne Tha God (born Lenard Larry McKelvey) resurfaced this week, South Carolina officials say they will not resurrect a case against him and he is presumed innocent of the crime.

South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement on Thursday (July 12), noting that criminal charges against McKelvey were resolved in 2002 pursuant to a plead agreement between him and the state. The state allowed McKelvey to plea guilty to the lesser charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and agreed to dismiss the remaining charges against him.

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement. "The prosecutor made this agreement because of the victim's absence and the lack evidence available at the time. While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical."

McKelvey was accused of raping a minor at a party in 2001 when he was 22 years old. On Tuesday, the alleged victim, Jessica Reid, now 32, told The Blast she was seeking legal representation and wants to reopen a criminal case against McKelvey.

Reid was only 15 when she first brought the claims against McKelvey -- allegations he has denied. Her mother, Joslyn, told The Blast that at the time, she was trying to protect her daughter from suffering and stopped the teenager from cooperating in the prosecution.

Under McKelvey's plea deal, he was sentenced to three years of probation.

While South Carolina -- where the incident took place -- has no statute of limitations on criminal prosecution, Wilson said the state will not reopen this case, since a plea deal was reached.

"South Carolina law is clear that once a defendant enters plea negotiations and a plea agreement is accepted but he court, due process requires the State to honor the agreement," she said. We are duty bound to honor the agreement in this case. The State's prosecution has ended and the dismissed charge against Mr. McKelvey will not be resurrected. The law presumes that Mr. McKelvey is innocent of the dismissed allegation."

McKelvey has previously discussed the charges against him. In an interview with DJ Akademiks, he said he had thrown the party where the alleged rape took place but left early. He said that he spoke to police following the incident, since it had been his party, but since they didn't have any other suspects they pinned it on him. He added that police DNA tests didn't even match and that is why they reduced the charges.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.billboard.com/amp/articles/columns/hip-hop/8465275/charlamagne-tha-god-rape-2001-case-not-reopened?sessionid=A-kVjdw5fzOFMhGs88Nztyzm7uWtTWRM00q6qy14_MA

I remember a while back the breakfast club interviewed that white boy who bought the Wu-Tang album Martin Shekli?

and Lenard mentioned this bank legal corporate organization

and that white boy froze turned paler and looked at Lenard and basically said how in the f*ck do YOU know them?

After that?

all his success has NOT surprised me in the least and a DEFINITIVE resolution like this?

is ALSO not surprising.

update

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/b...is-what-charlemagne-was-talking-about.882605/

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I remember a while back the breakfast club interviewed that white boy who bought the Wu-Tang album Martin Shekli?

and that white boy froze turned paler and looked at Lenard and basically said how in the f*ck do YOU know them?

After that?

all his success has NOT surprised me in the least and a DEFINITIVE resolution like this?

is ALSO not surprising.

update

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/b...is-what-charlemagne-was-talking-about.882605/

@DC_Dude
@fu2

Reactions: fu2

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but now the big question is this...

Did this or WILL this come back to bite Star in the ass?

:idea:

That depends if Charlamagne has crossed the line of valuable to invaluable for them folks to give Star, or even worse the people who wanted to do business with him, a courtesy call.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That depends if Charlamagne has crossed the line of valuable to invaluable for them folks to give Star, or even worse the people who wanted to do business with him, a courtesy call.
i doubt it
People who do business with him already know his M.O.
He’s closing in on a syndication deal so his ball hasn’t stopped rolling

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i doubt it
People who do business with him already know his M.O.
He’s closing in on a syndication deal so his ball hasn’t stopped rolling

But Lenard got some SERIOUS connects too...

you SAW how QUICKLY this was resolved

yo don't think there will be ANY hard feelings?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

After that?

is ALSO not surprising.

update

yea he was not only surprised charlamayne knew who they were, he was damn near floored charlamayne

received and invitation to invest with them....

he seemed impressed, jealous and bewildered all at the same time..

lol

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

in the #metoo age...

for his "people" to get this resolved so quickly?

I think invaluable is around the corner

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
looks like star got shut down.. wonder if charlamayne is gonna retaliate..

well one thing we know for sure, you wont see star on the breakfast club anytime soon...

him an charlamayne going at it would be classic tho..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Something tells me this a'int about no money, she will make major bread thru spreading her story also if major outlets pick it up. This is about a nigga getting too big for his britches and pissing the wrong people off. One thing I know is that when these entertainment entities give you major bread, they always have dirt on you for when you get outta line. Smartly Charlamagne tried to expose it before it came outta nowhere, but he did not tell the truth in doing so. A lot can be said about Star, good and bad, but trust me he knows what the fuck he is doing. Shit is playing out exactly the way he knew it would and he probably has the big Joker. Pretty good breakdown of why he is fucked by this sister.

this dude akademics is really feelin himself..lol

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Doubtful it will hurt Star. At all.

In that video, CTG told DJ Akademics that his DNA did not match... and that was the whole reason why he got off with only 4-5 months of Probation. :smh:

That is very far from the Truth... on many levels.

First, the Prosecutor never said anything like that in her quote in the article posted above. :smh:
She said they did not have a cooperating witness. She never said that his DNA did not match. That's a big difference.

Plus, in the article she parsed her words very carefully to let you know that... they (probably) never got the results of the DNA test... or maybe the test results came back LONG AFTER they had already 'cut a deal'.

And the timestamped 'dates' of the court documents tell the timeline of events.

It is mandatory for that Prosecutor to collect his DNA... in order to just OFFER him a misdemeanor Plea Deal.

And the judge signed a 'court order' to collect a DNA sample on Aug. 28th. (And Lenard also signed the documentation on that day also.)

Then the very next day... on August 29th... he was probably back in court... and took a plea deal for the lesser charge, which only results in a fine. Not jail time. So he most likely paid his (less than $200) fine... and walked out... with 3 years of Probation.

It would be very hard for Charlemagne to claim/prove 'damages' over legal court documents, presented by the victim... that were NEVER misrepresented by Star, in his video. Especially after Charlemagne HIMSELF lied about (and misrepresented) the 'material facts' of the issue, in a video interview with DJ Akademics that has been posted on YouTube for several years now. :rolleyes:

If CTG is profiting off this court case.. by writing about it / selling books & lying about 'the facts' in interviews... then the victim can tell her side of the story as well & give interviews. Just like HE is doing.

Last edited:

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Why would he do that. He already been to court on the issues. He would be wise not to say a word