Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from prosecution for "official" acts

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah and unfortunately Red and Cardi has that influence, even though Red was on the $1200 shit too. I'm not thinking about Amber, I think she wants attention.

Dems are on the "we go high", but they need to flip it and reverse it to "we go to hell" and burn his ass to the ground.
If you made over $xxx you weren’t eligible for the $1200.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
People I told y’all long time ago and I said it quite a few times white people going to fuck up America before going out the door. This is the beginning of it. One bright thing that came from this ruling is middle of the road Republicans are even pissed off with the Supreme Court because they know this Pandora’s box is going to be deadly for a lot of people. Even if Trump lose by a huge number this year, he is going to try to minions to fuck shit up. CIA, you guys know what you have to do it may not be pretty, but you have to do it

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fuck outta here scared...

I couldn't work for a whole fuckin year..

Simply because I refused to be bullied by the democratic experimental drug mandates..

Fuck them to hell for that shit...

They really trying to act like that shit never happend.

No compensating...just pretend they just didn't bully a whole nation to become labrats for big pharma..

Only spineless gay agenda loving faggots would be scared of a trump presidency..

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People I told y’all long time ago and I said it quite a few times white people going to fuck up America before going out the door demographically. This is the beginning of it. One bright thing that came from this ruling is middle of the road Republicans are even pissed off with the Supreme Court because they know this Pandora’s box is going to be deadly for a lot of people. Even if Trump lose by a huge number this year, he is going to try to minions to fuck shit up. CIA, you guys know what you have to do it may not be pretty, but you have to do it

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah and unfortunately Red and Cardi has that influence, even though Red was on the $1200 shit too. I'm not thinking about Amber, I think she wants attention.

Dems are on the "we go high", but they need to flip it and reverse it to "we go to hell" and burn his ass to the ground.
I really don't know what can be done about those that would sell us out for a months groceries or even tax cuts. They just don't see the value of preserving our heritage and history, so they'll let them be wiped out for their individual personal gain. That's on top of the damage they'll allow to be done to the future prospects of economically disadvantaged black people. They want us back in our place doing "black jobs."

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Biden should send the U.S. Marshals in and arrest Trump.

Send his Ass to Guantanamo Bay and leave him there until he drops dead waiting trial.

But….we all know he ain’t gonna do that…
You sound like me on things I would do if I hit the lottery. I don’t play the lottery. And no democrat is doing anything to help us.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dems should do two things to make the future of democracy a central feature of the choice in November.

Biden should issue an EO stating that his Administration does not believe it can rely upon the scope of immunity conferred on it by SCOTUS and accordingly will not take that into account when making decisions.

Dems in Congress should immediately propose a constitutional amendment to overturn the ruling and clarify the presidential immunity issue.

It’s a messaging campaign. Abortion, democracy and a stable economy.

That’s your campaign for the next four months.

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And Kamala will be the first African American President. Everything I have ever posted is truthful.
Well this isn't. Kamala isn't an African American. Her mother is an Indian as in Hindu and her father is Jamaican who may be a descendant of Indian immigrants to Jamaica. If she becomes president she'll be the second tether to hold the office with no connection to the Black American experience other than skee wee.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
While Trump is now the beneficiary of a very corrupt decision, let’s not forget that Mitch McConnell did this to democracy since Obama’s administration. I don’t how they could go to sleep at night knowing fully well that they have destroyed a somewhat clearcut democratic process.

Last edited: