Supreme Court rules Trump is immune from prosecution for "official" acts

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm a little disappointed in Biden saying that he will continue to respect the limitations on presidential power. It sounds noble of him but also weak. The rpubs won't, so why should he. They need to understand that two can play that game and know he has time to make things happen to them. I mean if he's being accused of weaponizing the DOJ, then do it. The USSC just said it was OK for him to have direct control of that agency, so why not take a few dozen or more hand picked agents to mar-a-lago and arrest trump for selling secrets which is treason. Sounds official to me.
Stop thinking he will. He won’t.

They aren’t going to lift a finger while we get slaughtered.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I'm a little disappointed in Biden saying that he will continue to respect the limitations on presidential power. It sounds noble of him but also weak. The rpubs won't, so why should he. They need to understand that two can play that game and know he has time to make things happen to them. I mean if he's being accused of weaponizing the DOJ, then do it. The USSC just said it was OK for him to have direct control of that agency, so why not take a few dozen or more hand picked agents to mar-a-lago and arrest trump for selling secrets which is treason. Sounds official to me.

It reminds me of hearing about people who will sit on jail doing life for a crime they didn't commit because they don't want to violate the street code.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
The feckless democrats ain't doing shit :lol:
You Were Saying :hithead:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I remarked how Biden may be inciting terrorism domestically through his acts abroad. I would definitely watch his activity make sure he comes down hard on terrorist nonsense.

The Supreme Court may also be doing the same thing such as rulings in favor of insurrectionist. Forget January 6, what Trump did is mild compared to Biden.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Honest question, legally speaking what would the path be to reversing this decision?
Legally speaking: slavery was legal. You can’t fix it because it was designed to always collapse.

It'll have to be done in the senate though, his proposal in the House won't make it to the floor for discussion.
They’re about to lose the senate.

Are you hoping they win congress in the house? The house doesn’t matter. You can’t win. There’s no path to victory.

White people have always chosen whiteness over other. Put another: whiteness will always rank over other. For the ranked voting fans out there.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
If only. I really want to democrats to fight back and fight fucking dirty at this point.

Disappointment and fury is an understatement.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
I think one of the things that is really scaring me is to hear so many black men supporting him now and saying he's like a brother, or they can identify with him...how...why? These are the same brothers Trump has given the police the right to beat the shit out of them with no consequences.

And why are we still stuck on $1200 that we wouldn't have even needed, had he acted presidential to fucking begin with.

Again I'm just so damn disgusted that we're even here now.

I just know I may find myself moving to another country because this shit is heavy.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If only. I really want to democrats to fight back and fight fucking dirty at this point.

Disappointment and fury is an understatement.
But at this point it wouldn't be dirty. Biden would now be well within his official authority to direct the FBI to do this. And we all know he had the documents for a reason, and that reason was grift. On top of that he was asked kindly to return them on more than one occasion, but refused to and lied about it. The very first time they went there they should have made sure he was present and arrested him.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think one of the things that is really scaring me is to hear so many black men supporting him now and saying he's like a brother, or they can identify with him...how...why? These are the same brothers Trump has given the police the right to beat the shit out of them with no consequences.

And why are we still stuck on $1200 that we wouldn't have even needed, had he acted presidential to fucking begin with.

I just know I may find myself moving to another country because this shit is heavy.
Paul Robeson and WEB Dubois had their passports revoked.

Are you Ona Judge? How do you plan on leaving your plantation? On a plane, on a boat? So you think they’re just going to have folks walk off the plantation like it’s Juneteenth?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
A constitutional amendment requires a two thirds majority in both houses of congress and three quarters of the states.

It has zero chance of ever happening.

You have to let them vote against it. There's some weak seats that don't need this on the GOP side.

True but getting republicans on record discussing it could be used against them

True

The only way to reverse it would be to rehear a similar case and get the majority of justices to rule to the contrary of their last decision. Like they overturned RoeVWade.

Congress can make a new law if they have the votes and the president can sign it.. It doesn't have to be an amendment to the constitution.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
But at this point it wouldn't be dirty. Biden would now be well within his official authority to direct the FBI to do this. And we all know he had the documents for a reason, and that reason was grift. On top of that he was asked kindly to return them on more than one occasion, but refused to and lied about it. The very first time they went there they should have made sure he was present and arrested him.
And at that time they were within their right. I just don't understand why Dems keep playing softball with him, with the GOP period. I know it's not out of fear, but it's almost like a group of people holding something over their head.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who are those brotha's because I haven't met too many of them. Well it's this one brotha at my job who kinda supports Trump but he keep saying it's because Trump will get rid of taxes.. Smh!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And at that time they were within their right. I just don't understand why Dems keep playing softball with him, with the GOP period. I know it's not out of fear, but it's almost like a group of people holding something over their head.
Democratic leaders aren’t spineless. They are stoic.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Who are those brotha's because I haven't met too many of them. Well it's this one brotha at my job who kinda supports Trump but he keep saying it's because Trump will get rid of taxes.. Smh!
I was just watching a segment on ABC New Live, and it was the older mid 30=40s saying this, but you had the young college students saying they understand what's at stake and Trump means us no good.

But lately I'm finding more black men saying it.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
They're soft and don't stick together. Never have. Some Democrats voted to impeach Clinton.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think one of the things that is really scaring me is to hear so many black men supporting him now and saying he's like a brother, or they can identify with him...how...why? These are the same brothers Trump has given the police the right to beat the shit out of them with no consequences. ...
Your point is valid, but black women influencers are doing the same including Amber Rose, SexyRed, Cardi B.
I think its the dems on that "we go high" stuff.

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Your point is valid, but black women influencers are doing the same including Amber Rose, SexyRed, Cardi B.

I think its the dems on that "we go high" stuff.
Yeah and unfortunately Red and Cardi has that influence, even though Red was on the $1200 shit too. I'm not thinking about Amber, I think she wants attention.

Dems are on the "we go high", but they need to flip it and reverse it to "we go to hell" and burn his ass to the ground.