Tennessee Cops , Married female officer fired for sex romps

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3:

66798249-11693351-Records_show_the_26_year_old_pictured_in_her_car_near_her_Manche-a-12_1675104995904.jpg

:roflmao3:
Damn that bitch is ugly !!!:smh:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That bitch literally looks like an emoji face driving a car!!!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yall saw this chit?
She wildin

A few things here and I want to be clear: I can see her side of the story, but things just arent adding up to me.

You 26 years old, why you going for the old librarian look (George Zimmerman did this too by fattening himself up "Georgie couldn't harm anyone")
Text messages and phone calls will pulled out in discovery going to be interesting to see how all of this goes.
Where's your husband? Why isn't he their supporting you during this interview? Did you tell him that you were being harassed? Was there any effort to quit or consistently going up the chain? Mayor (who apparently was aware of what was going on as well) then taking this issue federal

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Comments on the youtube video are funny :lol:

From what I understand she's legally a Jedi now since she had so much of the force in her.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_zGLCVeqZdZdhh6EAw0pow

Somewhere in the afterlife, Kevin Samuels is just shaking his head saying, "you can't make this shit up."

her looking down to read (her lawyer’s answers) off of a paper every few moments goes to show how inauthentic those words actually mean to her.

Look how she’s dressing like a stay at home mom

Being embarrassed and regretting her choices doesn’t make her a victim. The police department was supposed to protect and serve but did protect her?! She part of the department so how is she supposed to protect and serve if she can’t protect herself and her marriage

Steve Jennings
12 hours ago
Well she definitely got served

News reporter:"Why did you do that?" Maegan:"Those tricksy hobbitsies."

“I didn’t have anyone to turn to….” New Reporter: “Hall, who is married…..”

"they said we're like a family" then proceed to have sex with the whole department

I mean honestly with her reputation being atomic bombed I don’t blame her for trying and considering this narrative honestly could have worked if she hadn’t said she had an open marriage and if she stopped looking at her fucking notes on her paper every 2 seconds. She blew it on many occasions. Literally

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
She'll get paid based on being a rookie and the men being her superior. Shes bringing me too back.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Shocker :smh: The chick is claiming to be the victim. I know it's her lawyers that are coming up w/ this bullshit, but she is involved with this lie as well.

Dumbass chief probably fucked too :smh:

They should be de-certified in the state, but I've never heard of White cops being de-certified after being fired.
Hell, the police dog could have smashed her.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Damn I've got the HR interview tapes where she described this shit

Here are some text messagest that were found on the chiefs burner phone that were provided to the court in her lawsuit. LOL

68271661-11812523-image-a-36_1677782364179.jpg

68261093-11812523-In_a_text_exchange_from_October_31_2022_Davis_apparently_message-a-1_1677850908626.jpg

Man I'm not going to lie...... I'm still shocked that she hasn't dropped an Onlyfans yet.
Damn the Text....Where Dem Pics and Vids That Were Submitted At :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: