The Batman (2022) Starring Robert Patterson (Spoilers Discussion Thread)

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man, if I didn’t have to work this weekend I would! I have to go to matinee showings because these people nowadays have no respect for shit. Talking all loud and shit throughout the entire movie, couples arguing and shit throughout the entire movie, kids asking 1500 fucking questions throughout the entire movie and shit! I go early these days just avoid that entire problem. Lol
Go late
I went at 9
I'm not going to general showings with the riff raff again

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This :yes: :yes:

Good movie, makes me want to boot up the old WB Arkham games.

Robert Pattinson :bravo:

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Last edited:

lengthy

Rising Star
OG Investor
Best reveal of a batmobile, yes. Also one of the best reveals of Batman himself. I peeped how he just emerged from the darkness and you hear the boots coming....

On top of that

That Vengeance theme music sound almost like that from Darth Vader. Chills.

Mr. Lengthy

Last edited:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man, if I didn’t have to work this weekend I would! I have to go to matinee showings because these people nowadays have no respect for shit. Talking all loud and shit throughout the entire movie, couples arguing and shit throughout the entire movie, kids asking 1500 fucking questions throughout the entire movie and shit! I go early these days just avoid that entire problem. Lol

Go late
I went at 9
I'm not going to general showings with the riff raff again

Go to a joint where the tickets cost more than $25 and you get service to your personal recliner. You'll never have that problem again.