The Coon Catalogue

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
Same two coons in here trashing Obama right on cue like a fucking Rush Limbaugh plant. Fucking faggot ass cacs

Homie, it can't be both ways.

I know Obama is our president, but he is the face of the government that we all agree is responsible for the oppression of blacks.

I said the other day that, Obama seems to be a very conflicted human being. On one hand, he seems to have great compassion for the common man. On the other hand, there are things he cosigns/enforces whatever, that is completely out of touch with the common man.

There is no way to be innocent, and be the president of the United States of America. It's just not possible.

The issue is, many of us are finding it difficult to reconcile our admiration for our black president, with the realities of the position he holds.

I get it, tho'. We'd rather plunge our head in the sand, and only look at all the positive things Obama has done. He has done positive things. That's undeniable. But, the job he signed up for will not only allow him to go but so far w/ his good deeds, but it will force him to get on board with shit that has a very negative impact on not only black Americans, but many people around the world.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
chief-keef-stack-true-religion.jpeg

and anybody like him doing the record companies dirty work

The world is a toll-free toilet
Our mouths neurological assholes
And psychologically speaking
We're in a state of mental diarrhea
Talking shit a mile a minute
Or in a state of constipated notions
Can't think of nothin' but shit

samh32

Rising Star
OG Investor
Esther
peterlongshort
samh32
black-n-tan
monkeytown
Watcher

:lol::lol: You a grown azz man who calls himself shorty cum stain. That's what your daddy thinks of you right?:rolleyes: Any man that calls himself Lil, Shorty, or Young was raised by a single mother, and don't want to grow up. Don't you still stay with yo momma?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:lol::lol: You a grown azz man who calls himself shorty cum stain. That's what your daddy thinks of you right?:rolleyes: Any man that calls himself Lil, Shorty, or Young was raised by a single mother, and don't want to grow up. Don't you still stay with yo momma?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sampson

Rising Star
Registered
If we are gonna post pictures, a caption wouldn't go amiss, also stating why that person is a coon with some referencing

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Deion Sanders: Blacks Have ‘Audacity’ to Judge Cooper For Using ‘N’ Word

WOW WOW WOW!! ITS REALLY HARD TO WATCH ALL THESE FAMOUS FOLKS, AND SPORTS FIGURES ,WHO CAME UP FROM THE BOTTOM ,BE THIS OUT OF TOUCH WITH BASIC COMMON SENSE TRUTH, THAT A WHITEMAN LIKE TIM WISE CAN CLEARLY SEE BETTER ON!!! ITS REALLY HEARTBREAKING.. :smh::smh: DID HE REALLY EVEN HAVE TO SAY ALL THAT ? WHY NOT JUST NOT EVEN SPEAK?

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
who Lee Daniels
lee-daniels-director-precious+(1).jpeg

what
Lee Louis Daniels is an American actor, film producer, and director. He produced Monster's Ball and directed the films Precious and Lee Daniels The Butler
why
  • “For me, it was very strategic,” Daniels told a group of reporters at the NABJ. “When we did use it, it was used later on by Cuba [Gooding Jr., as the head butler] making fun of someone that did use it, Lyndon Johnson. It was sort of the joke that this guy uses it. So when he says it and talks about, it opens up — like Paula Deen — the concept of white people loving us and really loving us and feeling that it’s fine to use the word n****r. That’s how Johnson felt. He did something that was incredible for us. That’s trying to be taken away from us right now. And yet, he used that word just like ‘pass the grits.’ Racism is a very hard thing to explain, especially in the South.”
  • Yeah. But, no, with Paula (Deen): I like her. My mother loves her. Even afterwards, we understand that her racism and her usage of that word is so deep and so complicated. In the South, there was a love-hate relationship. White people loved black people in the South. I think there was a true, deep affection -- people will argue with me about that -- but just don't step out of your line. Because then you're at a place that's not so good. Is it love? I don't know.

Push+2009+Sundance+Premiere+Fwigq4khOrol.jpg

sb005.jpg

Links
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/lee-daniels-the-butler_n_3714796.html
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/5/paula-deen-hook-lyndon-johnson-lee-daniels-and-n-w/
Lee Daniels Calls Monique a reverse racists

blames homophobia and AIDs killing black women on black men
BGI81.gif

*This one was a little difficult for me because I think he isnt all coon but between him Producing monsters ball where a racist played by Billy Bob Thornton 'throws up' after banging fine ass Halle Berry, to him directing Precious' fat ass stealing a bucket of chicken I cant fuck with this guy :smh:

3EHb4yC.jpg

Last edited:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
10 years ago..Colin Powell would have been on this list, but I think he's done enough since then that he's gotten his black card back...

This is what he has to say to this thread though

rice-powell-moreofthat.jpg

powell-doohan.jpg

colin-powell.jpg

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
who Lee Daniels
lee-daniels-director-precious+(1).jpeg

what
Lee Louis Daniels is an American actor, film producer, and director. He produced Monster's Ball and directed the films Precious and Lee Daniels The Butler
why
  • “For me, it was very strategic,” Daniels told a group of reporters at the NABJ. “When we did use it, it was used later on by Cuba [Gooding Jr., as the head butler] making fun of someone that did use it, Lyndon Johnson. It was sort of the joke that this guy uses it. So when he says it and talks about, it opens up — like Paula Deen — the concept of white people loving us and really loving us and feeling that it’s fine to use the word n****r. That’s how Johnson felt. He did something that was incredible for us. That’s trying to be taken away from us right now. And yet, he used that word just like ‘pass the grits.’ Racism is a very hard thing to explain, especially in the South.”
  • Yeah. But, no, with Paula (Deen): I like her. My mother loves her. Even afterwards, we understand that her racism and her usage of that word is so deep and so complicated. In the South, there was a love-hate relationship. White people loved black people in the South. I think there was a true, deep affection -- people will argue with me about that -- but just don't step out of your line. Because then you're at a place that's not so good. Is it love? I don't know.

Push+2009+Sundance+Premiere+Fwigq4khOrol.jpg

sb005.jpg

Links
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/07/lee-daniels-the-butler_n_3714796.html
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/5/paula-deen-hook-lyndon-johnson-lee-daniels-and-n-w/

BGI81.gif

*This one was a little difficult for me because I think he isnt all coon but between him Producing monsters ball where a racist played by Billy Bob Thornton 'throws up' after banging fine ass Halle Berry, to him directing Precious' fat ass stealing a bucket of chicken I cant fuck with this guy :smh:

This mother fucker

The fucking Butler

really mofo?

:angry::angry::angry:

KLEPTO

Star
Registered
What gets Pres Obama off the hook for some is his past and present. The fact that he has a Black Wife, Black kids, did "Pro-Black" things in the past etc. But at the end of the day Pres Obama is working under the same regime that most of the other guys that you all posted did. And he's playing the role according to how they want him to play it...saying slick shit...just not as blatant as the others....so why cant he be considered a coon?
:yes:
word

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama is tha spokesman for white capitalists.He goes on tha list.
No Black man with knowledge of self can ever be president of this country unless they are on a suicide mission and are there only to gain this countries hidden dirty secrets to expose to tha world.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama is tha spokesman for white capitalists.He goes on tha list.
No Black man with knowledge of self can ever be president of this country unless they are on a suicide mission and are there only to gain this countries hidden dirty secrets to expose to tha world.

Obama is implicit. Thats another thread. Coons comfort and entertain the masses. HOWEVER the garden variety Honky despises him and causes furious fits of anger. Ive seen CACs grow red in the face when his name is brought up. For that reason he is not on this list

Last edited:

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
how is Obama a coon when he got millions on top of millions cacs hatin'
the ground he walks on and the air he breathes like they do :confused:

DaAssWatcher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama is implicit. Thats another thread. Coons comfort and entertain the masses. HOWEVER the garden variety Honky despises him and causes furious fits of anger. Ive seen CACs grow red in the face when his name is brought up. For that reason he is not on this list
Okay I can see that point of view.We'll downgrade him to scary ass nigga then.

bigmanfromchi

Support BGOL
Registered
Here's another one....a huge one......

Lloyd+Marcus.jpg

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VEfGcdNQ7BY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

X-Man26

Rising Star
Registered
I aint getting into this who is/isn't a coon convo. It bugs me to see mofos turn on niggas for voicing their opinion. To me voicing an honest opinion isn't cooning. Deion and Chuck didn't say that shit to pander to white people, they said that shit because that's what they believe. I disagree but I dont think them to be coons.

I hate when people throw words out like that. Some people are coons (Patterson) but most of the time people that are coon calling can't properly articulate their opposition to a particular thought or idea.

How do continental Africans, people who are directly under the true emperialism from the white power structure, view us? They can make a case that every black person in America is a coon for living, working and contributing to a social and economic paradigm that overtly denigrates sons and daughters of the african diaspora. I'd disagree with them but they use the same line of thought thats goin on in this thread.

Moreover, what qualifies someone to label someone a coon. People callin coon would have to live and die two times to enhance the black experience more than some of the guys they are attacking. Y'all know how many black kids Deion has sent to school. I know two guys that made it through college on Barkley scholarships. Gates, West, Smiley, Powel!

This whole convo saddens me. I wish we can get to the point where we can agree that there is not a black monolith and we all wont agree with each other and leave it at that.

True cooning is self-denigrating so the coon will ultimately lead to their on demise even if it is personal, moral or spiritual, so why pile with wasted energy by calling names.

The ironic part of all of this is the coon callers lend validity to the true coons by even acknowledging them. They implicitly say, see I'm legit because black people hate me! Our goals should be to debate and engage in discourse that will enhance our cognitive abilities when we disagree. If the person you're engaging with doesn't care to contribute to positive discourse, then ignore them and don't shed any light to their nonsense! We do a lot of fire fanning by even acknowledging some folks!

Last edited:

da_monumental_1

LinuxGawd & BOFH
BGOL Investor
^^Lee Daniels is tha one that convinced them to add that sex scene.....

It's more than the sex scene. Hollyweird had been shopping Monster's Ball for at least two decades. They said it would never work. Want to know the hold up? At the end, in the original script, Halle's character kills Billy Bob's character for being the one who executes her husband. Daniels makes a suggestion to remove it. The movie is greenlit. The rest is history.