The Official KODI/Cord Cutters discussion thread "No Spoilers"

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you're using a VPN you might have to change location so that you're in the same time zone as your phone.

It loaded fine for me though
It's loading for me now, but I have no idea how to even get started.
Like the other poster said, there's no channels listed, install guide or anything.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's loading for me now, but I have no idea how to even get started.
Like the other poster said, there's no channels listed, install guide or anything.
Like most hosts on this side of the streaming game it's probably provided after purchase. I may sign up for a month just to check it out.

2 connections for a year is less than 1 month of Uverse.....

I use another provider atm, but they're going through growing pains.....once they get some shit straightened out I'll be back to promoting them

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just checked their website but they don't list no channels or ppv that they provide.

Does it have a telegram to contact the person?
i don't use it personally dawg
i tried it for a month b4 i put it on for my elderly aunt
it was like unlimited cable
all the hbo's,all the showtimes
shit like that
it's cool for her @ $8 a month vs $200 for cable
i will say that the price keeps increasing each time i reup for her
on the ppv i don't use that so i don't know
personally i stream anything i want to watch for free

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Thanks, but the link isn't loading for me for some reason.
Looking at a list and I see Xtreme HD listed as the top one.
Anyone use that?
I use it, works pretty good. I just don't like the fact that in the new movies sections, they are not new movies. you actually have to search to see movies... But other than that. it's kool. I'm actually thinking about reselling it.

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I use it, works pretty good. I just don't like the fact that in the new movies sections, they are not new movies. you actually have to search to see movies... But other than that. it's kool. I'm actually thinking about reselling it.
I have eternal and it worked great. Do you have on demand or ppv with the monthly package?
I signed up for the trial (36 hours) of Xtreme HD. I'm gonna install it today and see how it works.

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
Thanks, but the link isn't loading for me for some reason.
Looking at a list and I see Xtreme HD listed as the top one.
Anyone use that?
I signed up for the trial (36 hours) of Xtreme HD. I'm gonna install it today and see how it works.
Sorry, I've been away from this thread. I've been using Xtreme HD for more than six months. It's good. Not great. Works better with Tivimate than it does with smarters pro. You're getting HD, not UHD or higher. There may also be a few less than HD. It does buffer, but not often. If there is a problem, they are easy to troubleshoot so you can get back in a very few minutes. Customer service is good at responding. There are channels that do not connect, I'll call them my backups, but most that I frequent do. The money conversion rate because they are not in the U.S. means you may pay an extra $3 a month.The collection of TV show and movies are good. New releases may not be available for a week. Movies may be in several languages in addition to English.Sorry, I've been away from this thread. I've been using Xtreme HD for more than six months. It's good. Not great. Works better with Tivimate than it does with smarters pro. You're getting HD, not UHD or higher. There may also be a few less than HD. It does buffer, but not often. If there is a problem, they are easy to troubleshoot so you can get back in a very few minutes. Customer service is good at responding. There are channels that do not connect, I'll call them my backups, but most that I frequent do. The money conversion rate because they are not in the U.S. means you may pay an extra $3 a month.The collection of TV show and movies are good. New releases may not be available for a week. Movies may be in several languages in addition to English.
What sucks is their EPG. Channels that do display it may not have the correct info. The rest will just say "No Information." But this is not/should not be a deal breaker because it is better than not having one at all. Overall, this is quick and easy to get Xtreme up and running and also to renew service. There's a ton of sports, I don't watch sports, but it's there and it works. With Tivimate, you can watch multiple channels at the same time and cycle through listening to the audio and/or having one channel displaying larger than the others.

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
Sorry, I've been away from this thread. I've been using Xtreme HD for more than six months. It's good. Not great. Works better with Tivimate than it does with smarters pro. You're getting HD, not UHD or higher. There may also be a few less than HD. It does buffer, but not often. If there is a problem, they are easy to troubleshoot so you can get back in a very few minutes. Customer service is good at responding. There are channels that do not connect, I'll call them my backups, but most that I frequent do. The money conversion rate because they are not in the U.S. means you may pay an extra $3 a month.The collection of TV show and movies are good. New releases may not be available for a week. Movies may be in several languages in addition to English.Sorry, I've been away from this thread. I've been using Xtreme HD for more than six months. It's good. Not great. Works better with Tivimate than it does with smarters pro. You're getting HD, not UHD or higher. There may also be a few less than HD. It does buffer, but not often. If there is a problem, they are easy to troubleshoot so you can get back in a very few minutes. Customer service is good at responding. There are channels that do not connect, I'll call them my backups, but most that I frequent do. The money conversion rate because they are not in the U.S. means you may pay an extra $3 a month.The collection of TV show and movies are good. New releases may not be available for a week. Movies may be in several languages in addition to English.
What sucks is their EPG. Channels that do display it may not have the correct info. The rest will just say "No Information." But this is not/should not be a deal breaker because it is better than not having one at all. Overall, this is quick and easy to get Xtreme up and running and also to renew service. There's a ton of sports, I don't watch sports, but it's there and it works. With Tivimate, you can watch multiple channels at the same time and cycle through listening to the audio and/or having one channel displaying larger than the others.
One other thing, after you have done the trial, you can do it again if you want before making the final purchase.

KoolJay

Vidi Veni Vici
BGOL Investor
Preciate the feedback. I was actually thinking about being a reseller for them. I don't watch tv that much, but when I do, it's older shows. as far as movies, I had Jedistreams.com for years, and it works with little buffering, but the locals don't show up (I have verizon basic as a backup). The only problem with them is their EPG and their movie section... It takes like a month for new movies to kick in. I am currently running xtreme and it seems to work for me, you're right, the EPG could be better, the locals come in as well. The tell tell sigh for me is Football season. If I resell, I can set my price alittle bit cheaper, but want to hear things like this.....

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have any suggestions for services that has UHD or higher?
That's the one thing I miss about DirecTV was getting 4K content from games, TV shows and movies.
I'm not signed up for XtremeHD right now, but will sign back up or with another service once football season starts.

01fixer

Star
Platinum Member
You have any suggestions for services that has UHD or higher?
That's the one thing I miss about DirecTV was getting 4K content from games, TV shows and movies.
I'm not signed up for XtremeHD right now, but will sign back up or with another service once football season starts.
King was good as a trial but, at the time I was testing, the price was too high for my taste. I might give them another try because the service was really good. Communications went through Telegram only.

Snatch Goblin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So for the last 5 years I have been using https://soap2day.ac/ for all of my TV and movie needs. They used to upload TV shows the same day they aired, and movies before they hit DVD/Streaming. So yesterday they shut down permanently. Anyone have any suggestions for a replacement site? Something that adds shows from major streaming sites like Apple TV Netflix and Amazon?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

XXXplosive

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I signed for King, but I get buffering on damn near every station. I know it's not my internet since it's gigabit speed and ethernet connected.
I was offered VIP service for extra when I signed up, but turned it down. Was told I would get dedicated servers.
Anyone think the VIP service is worth it?