Tik Tok Sista sends a Warning to PPP Recipients

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show me the white people arrested.
They allowed the white companies to give back money.

It's a bunch of crackas who were "business owners" getting caught up... A bunch were false claiming construction/sub-contracting businesses...

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The most common thing I am seeing in these sentences are $250k fine and you have to pay the money back.

Biden didn’t forgive the PPP loans like people think. Yes, forgiven is used correctly and you can provide receipts.

People really dont understand how the PPP Loans worked, the forgiveness is when you apply for it, and then provide proper paperwork. If you missed it, it was suppose to be paid back as a low interest loan. This is what they first was kicking. In the midst of Covid it seemed to grow and have legs. First it was they are going to forgive 75% and the rest was to be paid back at like 2%. Then it morphed into get your paperwork and they took care of the full amount. Im thankful I was ready, that being said I have to make sure the tax situation is in order.

To the brothers who are entrepreneurs get your paperwork in order, there are other programs around that may not be like this but loaned at lower percentages. My bank extended my business line of credit 3 fold during covid. Im still learning the best way to use that line, I initially told them I didnt want it because well we are taught nah we dont want that debt or responsibility. Indian lady took me in the office and said, young man, its better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Since then Ive been trying to get to a larger lines! Why not?

Edit: Literally just got this email while I was typing... We complain about them using a system that we can use too.

LISC is excited to spread the word about an affordable loan program available for small businesses throughout the south and southeast.
If you find yourself needing capital to rebuild your business from the COVID crisis or you’re struggling with inflation, the SOAR Fund loan program may be a resource for you — now available through our partner Accion Opportunity Fund in select states.*
SOAR loans are coupled with free business advising and resources to help you succeed. The loans can be used for working capital or growing your existing business – anything you need to help you succeed.
Complete an application today before funding runs out.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having a Personal LOC. Not even a business LOC has helped me out of 2 major jams in my life.
I don't borrow money from family or friends. I borrow money from myself.
People really dont understand how the PPP Loans worked, the forgiveness is when you apply for it, and then provide proper paperwork. If you missed it, it was suppose to be paid back as a low interest loan. This is what they first was kicking. In the midst of Covid it seemed to grow and have legs. First it was they are going to forgive 75% and the rest was to be paid back at like 2%. Then it morphed into get your paperwork and they took care of the full amount. Im thankful I was ready, that being said I have to make sure the tax situation is in order.

To the brothers who are entrepreneurs get your paperwork in order, there are other programs around that may not be like this but loaned at lower percentages. My bank extended my business line of credit 3 fold during covid. Im still learning the best way to use that line, I initially told them I didnt want it because well we are taught nah we dont want that debt or responsibility. Indian lady took me in the office and said, young man, its better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it. Since then Ive been trying to get to a larger lines! Why not?

Edit: Literally just got this email while I was typing... We complain about them using a system that we can use too.

LISC is excited to spread the word about an affordable loan program available for small businesses throughout the south and southeast.
If you find yourself needing capital to rebuild your business from the COVID crisis or you’re struggling with inflation, the SOAR Fund loan program may be a resource for you — now available through our partner Accion Opportunity Fund in select states.*
SOAR loans are coupled with free business advising and resources to help you succeed. The loans can be used for working capital or growing your existing business – anything you need to help you succeed.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Man, these are great services for real small businesses. I’m glad things is working out for you and that you’re not caught up in this mess.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Having a Personal LOC. Not even a business LOC has helped me out of 2 major jams in my life.
I don't borrow money from family or friends. I borrow money from myself.

Yep! I didnt even think of doing the Personal but yea man having it has helped me sleep at night, Ive now at this ripe age, realized man peace of mind is paramount.

Man, these are great services for real small businesses. I’m glad things is working out for you and that you’re not caught up in this mess.

Appreciate it. Yea man reading this made me take my paperwork back out just to make sure I was good lol. I uploaded it to the cloud so my team will have it just in case lol.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I thought “loan” was the key word that meant “not free.”
:dunno:
So what part of “Loan” did these morons not understand? Did people really think the IRS of all people don’t check receipts? Those faggits will collect every penny you owe them. They sent me a bill for 15 cents when I didn’t pay back all the taxes I owed. Fucking scum. The worst. I can’t imagine these PPP scammers. My god they about to get that work

Niggas are really fucking stupid man
That shit was a trap from da get go.

Whataboutisms ain't gon' keep none of these stupid, greedy muthafuckas out da penintainchy. Y'all gon' learn that Black folks can't do da same shit as these peckerwoods regardless of how unfair or injust da laws are. Da shit ain't rocket science.
dawg

I know maaaaad niggas that went way out they way to run a scam because they thought the cameras was off. I don't know a single person that got it legitimately that's facing any negative consequences. I also know a couple and seen many many more white folks online that have gotten the heat put to they ass for bullshitting just like niggas.

The premise that it was a trap is ridiculous and kind of insulting. Like niggas can't help but commit crime? Naw, scammers can't help but to scam. That's THEY fucking fault. Because the ONLY way you can get it wrong is if you got it wrongly.
Good info except for that by design bullshit.

Black folks were far from the only people to try to get away with this shit.

People had a fuckin' choice and decided to defraud the government just to be greedy so they could floss :smh:

Prison time coming up for a lot of people!
it's crazy man, the government actually did some good shit by being like hey we know people are fucked up so we gon hit y'all with the honor system for now but don't be bullshitting because we gon check back.

Niggas are literally blaming the government for them committing fraud. Gtfoh
1. State Governor can’t pardon you for a federal crime.
2. ‘it was not designed to set you up. It was designed to assist small businesses that were in dire need. And it worked in that regard. If someone decided to abuse the program and steal and commit fraud, that’s not a set up, that’s just a crime. That’s like saying that banks were designed to set up bank robbers. Idiocy.
Niggas tryna dodge accountability as bad as these crackas

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
giphy.gif

That's what I meant by it was a trap. For muthafuckas that can't do right and had no intentions of doin' right, it was like a rat to cheese.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Niggas are really fucking stupid man
dawg

I know maaaaad niggas that went way out they way to run a scam because they thought the cameras was off. I don't know a single person that got it legitimately that's facing any negative consequences. I also know a couple and seen many many more white folks online that have gotten the heat put to they ass for bullshitting just like niggas.

The premise that it was a trap is ridiculous and kind of insulting. Like niggas can't help but commit crime? Naw, scammers can't help but to scam. That's THEY fucking fault. Because the ONLY way you can get it wrong is if you got it wrongly.
it's crazy man, the government actually did some good shit by being like hey we know people are fucked up so we gon hit y'all with the honor system for now but don't be bullshitting because we gon check back.

Niggas are literally blaming the government for them committing fraud. Gtfoh

Niggas tryna dodge accountability as bad as these crackas
Charlemagne sets out the case for it being a trap, I would love to see you dissect that premise. Basically, ot was hard to next to impossible for a lot of legitimate small businesses and like crossinf the street for the people submitting fraudulent information. That is highly fucking irregular if true. I know I personally dealt with that. Thank god I have crypto.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Same here. I thought was for legit companies till someone I know filed a nice tax return this year. They made a ton of money helping folks fill out ppp loan apps.
They going to prison. The people they hitting first are the ones who facilitated fraud. The ones who helped dozens of people get the loan and took a piece of each loan.
And those facilitators used fraud to help their clients get the loans. And the people who got the loans are gonna be dummies and think that they can say they didn’t know the person who helped them did fraud on this government document that I signed. And then they’re going to show them where they signed it they swore it that everything is true and correct, so you should’ve read it because you sure as hell adopted everything in the document you signed.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Charlemagne sets out the case for it being a trap, I would love to see you dissect that premise. Basically, ot was hard to next to impossible for a lot of legitimate small businesses and like crossinf the street for the people submitting fraudulent information. That is highly fucking irregular if true. I know I personally dealt with that. Thank god I have crypto.
What’s the premise? I don’t watch podcast. So is he suggesting that black folk are incapable of being criminals?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

salute to you brother

doing sh*t the right way.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
So what part of “Loan” did these morons not understand? Did people really think the IRS of all people don’t check receipts? Those faggits will collect every penny you owe them. They sent me a bill for 15 cents when I didn’t pay back all the taxes I owed. Fucking scum. The worst. I can’t imagine these PPP scammers. My god they about to get that work

What the scam was is they applied for the loan and then turned around and applied for “loan forgiveness“ so they wouldn't have to pay the money back

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
What the scam was is they applied for the loan and then turned around and applied for “loan forgiveness“ so they wouldn't have to pay the money back
Fake llcs. There were many stipulations to even get a loan, chiefly that you already owned and operated a business and had been doing so for at least a year before applying for relief funds. Information the Irs could have easily vetted with a quick glance. Shit was a setup for goddamn sure.

They took off all the guardrails and invited fraud in with a red carpet and valet service. As irresponsible with the money then as they have been thus far with the Covid pandemic viral spread response. They authored the primary need for PPPs to begin with.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Elon paid 4% in taxes.
Hardworking people buying much more than that.
Elon takes advantage and if we tried the same approach we would be audited and go to jail.

You are inaccurate in your pocket watching. Elon paid 11 Billion in Taxes which is the most anyone has paid in history. His tax burden % has been low because the majority of his wealth is still invested. His lifestyle is funded from loans on his Tesla shares. We both could do the same approach if we had a large amount of wealth to hold collateral as he does. FYI, plenty of business owners have legally paid less than 4% in taxes.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I just dont understand how people thought they were going to do this and not eventually get caught lol. It's the fuckin feds.
Easy there was already ”free” money available so individuals thought they could get more “free” money.. they got greedy and went for the safe.. I know individuals who thought just like that and I literally saved their dumbasses by telling them they should be happy with what they received..don’t go for the safe.. 1 of my childhood friends literally was trying to argue with me about this.. a week later someone got caught up and nigs moonwalked from that idea..I told my boy you lucky I saved your dumbass cause that would’ve eventually been you

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Fake llcs. There were many stipulations to even get a loan, chiefly that you already owned and operated a business and had been doing so for at least a year before applying for relief funds. Information the Irs could have easily vetted with a quick glance. Shit was a setup for goddamn sure.

They took off all the guardrails and invited fraud in with a red carpet and valet service. As irresponsible with the money then as they have been thus far with the Covid pandemic viral spread response. They authored the primary need for PPPs to begin with.
Bro

Because somebody leaves their lambo unlocked doesn't mean you found a free lambo

Idgaf what Charlemagne said, if you did what you supposed to you ain't got shit to worry about. Everything you are saying still amounts to "they shouldn't have made it so easy to commit fraud".

For a legit business to get that caliber of forgivable emergency assistance of fucking COURSE it would be hard, it's like 75% free money, you SHOULD have to prove a lot of shit. It would be like crossing the street for you too if you are fucking lying on every question man lol are you serious?

"Information the IRS could have vetted", how bout you just don't come in this muthafucka lying? If you don't qualify then it's not for you! Who the fuck signs their name on fraudulent financial contracts with the fucking FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?

What kind of shit is that? What the fuck even is this conversation man lmfao y'all cats are wild as hell

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
I swear you dudes in his show how dumb you are every fucking day. The people in this thread are saying that arresting PPP scammers is attacking black people. Only your dumbass could see me laughing at people saying that and say I must be anti black. Way too many of y'all in here should have ended his blowjobs

Dawg is aggressively stupid.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Listen you're really in here trying to push the argument that because the government was giving away loans scammers had to take it. And now that the government is coming after scammers you're pushing the idea that really the government's coming after black people.

Y'all are really out here forget that Charlemagne gets paid a lot of money to be a professional buffoon on the radio. His job is to not be intelligent his job is to be entertaining but I heart AKA Clear Channel back in the day thinks entertaining is singing and dancing and saying yes Massa. That's why you almost never see The Breakfast Club interview anyone of substance where they let them actually say what they need to say when that person of substance is a Black person.

Now if you really want to see your head spin maybe one day I'll tell you all about how I heart manipulates advertising rates so that black stations don't get paid as much even though they'll have better ratings at times.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Bro

Because somebody leaves their lambo unlocked doesn't mean you found a free lambo

Idgaf what Charlemagne said, if you did what you supposed to you ain't got shit to worry about. Everything you are saying still amounts to "they shouldn't have made it so easy to commit fraud".

For a legit business to get that caliber of forgivable emergency assistance of fucking COURSE it would be hard, it's like 75% free money, you SHOULD have to prove a lot of shit. It would be like crossing the street for you too if you are fucking lying on every question man lol are you serious?

"Information the IRS could have vetted", how bout you just don't come in this muthafucka lying? If you don't qualify then it's not for you! Who the fuck signs their name on fraudulent financial contracts with the fucking FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?

What kind of shit is that? What the fuck even is this conversation man lmfao y'all cats are wild as hell
Listen you're really in here trying to push the argument that because the government was giving away loans scammers had to take it. And now that the government is coming after scammers you're pushing the idea that really the government's coming after black people.

Y'all are really out here forget that Charlemagne gets paid a lot of money to be a professional buffoon on the radio. His job is to not be intelligent his job is to be entertaining but I heart AKA Clear Channel back in the day thinks entertaining is singing and dancing and saying yes Massa. That's why you almost never see The Breakfast Club interview anyone of substance where they let them actually say what they need to say when that person of substance is a Black person.

Now if you really want to see your head spin maybe one day I'll tell you all about how I heart manipulates advertising rates so that black stations don't get paid as much even though they'll have better ratings at times.
No my nigga that is just the straw man you chose to feature as the basis your argument but I never suggssted that. @sammyjax lambo analogy was terrible.

Its more like: we mismanaged the food stores so now people are starving so we have a bread line we set up on the front door. Now you may have to go through the line 10 times present all the paperwork and documentation to prove you deserve this meal before you get it. Oh btw, still you might not get any bread. (So clearly there must be a screening process, right? How else does this make sense?)

Meanwhile, they leave a gated screen back door swinging wide open and it's facing that side of the street thats economically depressed and rife with people who in disproportionate numbers are in large part surviving through narrow gateways of opportunism.

Crime is a built in rail of capitalism. It's literally an industry that supports the system...

Anyway, this where they are stashing all the gourmet shit. Cavier platters and 1000 of lbs of smoked salmon.. that shit you didn't even know you can't get legit coming through the front side but here you are now, black truffles.

Oh and we not really checkin your papers cause we need you to eat this dough to stave off a depression. Nah, we just goin take the words of the single indivduals who were filing for hundreds of thousands of dollars in payroll relief for 100's of people who live in the worst zip codes by credit worthiness in their respective cities. They had to be submitting that all these folks had half a milly to a million dollar revenues for some of the sums that were granted.

That is some bullshit. Why the disparity in oversight? You think that was a coincidence. No due diligence at all? Really? Beach front farms? Come on bruh. You are not keepin it a stack. You just not.

My ass stood out front,hell I found out about PPP actually accepting applications from a nigga who had already run the scam and had already received his10 racks minus the 1k fee for the dude who did it for him. He LEGITIMATELY did not know it was fraud. He just listened to the person who was blood fam. I'm like nigga... you stepped in the shit. To his credit he did start and maintains a credible and successful business with the money though, something he truly believed was all above board.

I waited for months before they finally approved and then months before they said it's ready to disperse. Literally 2 days before the scheduled date for dispersment I got an email the money was all gone...? Then they printed almost a trillion for Ukraine???!

Last edited: