Tim Scott getting his faggot coon wake up call

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered

Why is she looking at him like he stinks? He got those type of teeth when you see those people with them you know their breath is "tart" as fuck. Them niggas be having dookie laced Snickers for snacks.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
trendy-beard-style-cover-image-1.png

chefken012

Still Cooking Dem Thangs in Da Kitchen est... 68
BGOL Investor
"Political Donor" funds... funneled to her... Cuck wanna keep it low....

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
The Sisters you know you think they was trying to spend time with Tim back in the day? Have you heard his voice? You think he has the swag that Black women covet?

All black women covet swag?

You don't think there is a Condoleeza, maybe a dumber version, out there for this guy who is one of less than two dozen black U.S. senators in history and a presidential candidate.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
This is probably true.

Surprised you would co-sign this.

One could easily make a case as to why it is surprising any woman would give Tim Scott the time of day before he was successful and famous.

But there are a lot of ugly swagless no-prospect-having schlubs out there with women. (As an elite hater, I have observed this many times.)

So it is pretty ridiculous to say black women in particular-- AS A BLOC-- likely shunned him. This plays into stereotypes of black women.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Surprised you would co-sign this.

One could easily make a case as to why it is surprising any woman would give Tim Scott the time of day before he was successful and famous.

But there are a lot of ugly swagless no-prospect-having schlubs out there with women. (As an elite hater, I have observed this many times.)

So it is pretty ridiculous to say black women in particular-- AS A BLOC-- likely shunned him. This plays into stereotypes of black women.

Ugly has nothing to do with it. I've said many times you can be ugly and sexy. And you can be extremely good looking and unattractive because of ugly ways.

I don't think he is ugly, funny how you assumed that tho.

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Ugly has nothing to do with it. I've said many times you can be ugly and sexy. And you can be extremely good looking and unattractive because of ugly ways.

I don't think he is ugly, funny how you assumed that tho.

My post didn't hinge on him being ugly.

I responded "there are a lot of ugly swagless no-prospect-having schlubs out there with women" to the assertion that he does not have "the swag that Black women covet."

My point was that people lacking swag and other qualities (looks, prospects) manage to find black women.