ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

giphy.gif

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Who benefits?

Off the top of my head, I guess Haley? Because they are both from South Carolina, he probably pulled most from her than anybody.

My very first thought was DeSantis benefits most from the field getting smaller, but not if it strengthens Haley.

I think this is bad for Trump. Maybe the equivalent of an 8-0 run by a shorthanded basketball team down 32 in the 3rd but it is something.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Who benefits?

Off the top of my head, I guess Haley? Because they are both from South Carolina, he probably pulled most from her than anybody.

My very first thought was DeSantis benefits most from the field getting smaller, but not if it strengthens Haley.

I think this is bad for Trump. Maybe the equivalent of an 8-0 run by a shorthanded basketball team down 32 in the 3rd but it is something.
Nobody benefits because Nobody was voting for that idiot, accept maybe his momma. Dude is a disgrace it doesn't pay to sell your people out :smh:

Costanza

Rising Star
Registered
Nobody benefits because Nobody was voting for that idiot, accept maybe his momma. Dude is a disgrace it doesn't pay to sell your people out :smh:

He was objectively in the top 5. Maybe nobody here was supporting him but he had supporters, including some very rich ones.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tim Scott releases a gay ass statement.
“I don’t mind being behind in the polls; but I prefer to be in front them. I learned to put any and all polls behind me, where they belong. I have girlfriend.”