Time running out to avoid crippling US port strike. UPDATE: Will go back to work Friday.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Bunch of people on Twitter were making the shitty argument of how the union leader had a mansion and yacht today. As if the workers got anything to do with that.

Smh

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
62%

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

That's like making $90K then going up 62% more which is $145K

fuck-lackey.gif
The guy that swept the floor for 18 bucks will be making close to 29 when it’s all said and done.. when working at the lowest position goes right

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump can't use it the strike as leverage against Kamala now that its over until after the election.........:lol:
“I, personally, would have ended that strike two year before it ever started. And, if it had started, it would have been over—so over, possibly—and I’m not exaggerating, immediately, like, day one! It would have..SO FAST that, your heads would spin. They’d still be spinning RIGHT now. People would have asked, Well, how did he do it and do it so right and so fast?”

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
“I, personally, would have ended that strike two year before it ever started. And, if it had started, it would have been over—so over, possibly—and I’m not exaggerating, immediately, like, day one! It would have..SO FAST that, your heads would spin. They’d still be spinning RIGHT now. People would have asked, Well, how did he do it and do it so right and so fast?”
Trump would’ve got paper towel and made jumpshots at the American citizens.

.” shortage what shortage, I got enough bounty to go around”

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
A company has to attract capital by demonstrating profitability or it loses its ability to raise capital.

Types-of-delisting.png

As an investor, it is high risk, high reward. Not only that, the investors have the ability to hire and fire management of a company versus the worker.

A worker is low risk and low reward. You can simply just walk away at any time. If a worker wants to get the perspective of an investor, they should take their 401(k) and buy all the shares of their company.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump would’ve got paper towel and made jumpshots at the American citizens.

.” shortage what shortage, I got enough bounty to go around”

“That’s where—and, I can’t believe I’m arguing this—you’re wrong. So wrong. In fact, I know you’re wrong because—and I know you’re wrong because the democrats; who I dislike grealtly, are never.. Did you know that the democrats—and I wouldn’t like about this. They say I lied but show me where I lied because I don’t know where I lied. But you’re gonna find you! You’re going to find out soon. Excuse me! Excuse me; you behind this wonderful counter. Do you work here? They’re saying you work here. I wouldn’t know, and I’m a bad guesser. Number 7, with extra biscuits. So many biscuits.”

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Energy never changed. Bidenomics is an epic failure and the effects will be lasting.

Nothing I didn’t say back in 2021.
Julie Su, Pete Buttigieg and this entire Democratic administration just swept MAGA’s October surprise under the rug. The only consistent failures that have been proven lasting, are the insect-esque minions of the orange pumpkin man.

3rxvk6.jpg

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Julie Su, Pete Buttigieg and this entire Democratic administration just swept MAGA’s October surprise under the rug. The only consistent failures that have been proven lasting, are the insect-esque minions of the orange pumpkin man.

3rxvk6.jpg

That's probably how that clown looks too

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were a couple of cacs at Walmart yesterday with loads of TP and water guess they announced the strike was over while they were in the parking lot cause the husband was calling his wife a dumb bitch for having him buy all that shit :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them niggas aint slaves. They can demand whatever they want. Every worker at every job in the world is being fucked. But somehow they're greedy and not the company they work for. Yeah ok.
Did you not see them try to destroy the US economy? This ain't you asking your boss for 5%. They asked for 75%!
It was a mob shake down. The fact that yall think it is ok is fucking mind numbing to me.
Certain works CANNOT STRIKE. Smh.

It don't matter. Mark my words when you hear about lay offs.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The issue is inflation.

Inflation has decreased from 9% to 3%

They can get a raise now but inflation will eat up this raise in a few years, that's why they asking for 70%.

I'm not mad at them.
The problem with the English language is its ability to get into semantics. Sometimes you have to call something what it is. Inflation most of the time is just greed. Your sentence inflation has decreased looks differently when you use the word greed.

Greed has decreased from …

Don’t let Thomas Picketty’s death be for nought.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
As usual, check the sources because this shit is a tempest in a teapot - now. Had it gone on could have been tight but I didn't see any shortages or people wildin' out.
I suspect that type of stuff was isolated or, more likely, blown way out of proportion.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Did you not see them try to destroy the US economy? This ain't you asking your boss for 5%. They asked for 75%!
It was a mob shake down. The fact that yall think it is ok is fucking mind numbing to me.

Cannot strike sounds like they a necessity.. so when you treat something like a necessity you better pay them their worth… instead of being mad at them you need to look inside yourself and find a way to become a necessity to some biz where you get paid the same.

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
I’m glad this strike is temporarily over but the automation thing is going to be a tough thing too stop. As I keep telling you guys we have to get into the 21st century we can’t keep doing these manual jobs like we did 200 years ago. Now it’s going to be a rough transition, but we can’t continue going down this road as a society.

Last edited:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bunch of people on Twitter were making the shitty argument of how the union leader had a mansion and yacht today. As if the workers got anything to do with that.

Smh
He's making close to a million a year. Some of it from the job, the rest from his salary as union chief (money that comes from union dues).

Not debating what he deserves or doesn't...just pointing out why some people are annoyed with him.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

They asked for 77% raise cause they haven't got a raise in years.
And it's a staggered raise over the length of the CONTRACT not at once.
You haven't a damn clue dogz. You sound like a trump supporter 100% which means you're jealous

Anyway they will be GETTING what they deserve so your lil bitchin don't mean squat