Time running out to avoid crippling US port strike. UPDATE: Will go back to work Friday.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Covid - I said more will die if people didn't take it seriously. The gov't FORCED lock downs remember. Vaccines were forced in some jobs. That helped it ALOT. In the US more people than any other country STILL died.

I didn't say 700k you keep using the number. I said 300k+ and I KNOW why I said that number dude. That is what Puffy was making when he blue up at Uptown records and told us he can do whatever he want and was living like a millionaire.

Movies - the 1st Joker made 1 billion. That is why the studio upped the budget. Hollywood used to spend money like that for movies every week. Thet has STOPPED!

Comment on Chadwick and the auto workers. What happened there?
Dude the govt been had forced the lockdowns you were saying millions were gonna die In may, june, august, etc.. so stop acting like you said that in March and that was it… you said 700,000 in the original thread and that’s when I called you out and said was you even from nyc with that answer.. you tried to front at first than eventually you said you was from yonkers.. there’s been a bunch of 200 million dollar movies made since 2020/2021 , you was saying over 3-4 yrs ago big budget films were over and how many have been made in those 3-4 yrs ?.. idk anything about that Chadwick Boseman theory cause I wasn’t in any of those threads.. the autoworkers still have their job so what exactly have you been right about?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude the govt been had forced the lockdowns you were saying millions were gonna die In may, june, august, etc.. so stop acting like you said that in March and that was it… you said 700,000 in the original thread and that’s when I called you out and said was you even from nyc with that answer.. you tried to front at first than eventually you said you was from yonkers.. there’s been a bunch of 200 million dollar movies made since 2020/2021 , you was saying over 3-4 yrs ago big budget films were over and how many have been made in those 3-4 yrs ?.. idk anything about that Chadwick Boseman theory cause I wasn’t in any of those threads.. the autoworkers still have their job so what exactly have you been right about?
Covid - said it from the beginning dude.
Movies - Name me a 200 million dollar budget movie that was to be a block buster that is an original idea not based on previous works!
Chadwick - one of the most popular black actors died and ofc you weren't in that thread when I was arguing with people. ofc.

UAW layoffs:

Ok Tall.

I respect that you don't do the name calling but you always gonna side against me. No worries. Let's move on.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
There were a couple of cacs at Walmart yesterday with loads of TP and water guess they announced the strike was over while they were in the parking lot cause the husband was calling his wife a dumb bitch for having him buy all that shit :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
:roflmao2: :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

hJXda9.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Covid - said it from the beginning dude.
Movies - Name me a 200 million dollar budget movie that was to be a block buster that is an original idea not based on previous works!
Chadwick - one of the most popular black actors died and ofc you weren't in that thread when I was arguing with people. ofc.

UAW layoffs:

Ok Tall.

I respect that you don't do the name calling but you always gonna side against me. No worries. Let's move on.
They call it moving the goal post and you are doing it.. you said “no” more big blockbuster films are gonna be made in 2020.. yet there have been various.. no= none, various = several or more… during spring, summer and even past that in 2020 you said Covid was gonna kill millions in nyc and even more in the us and around the world within the yr and said it was gonna be worst than the black plague and we would never go back to normal life.. yet in 2024 none of those things you said was right.. you keep bringing up this Chadwick thing when me and you have never talked about that guy( so stop bringing up Chadwick ).. you complained about the strike yet you claim you knew they were gonna setitle, so why complain about something that you knew the eventual outcome was gonna be resolved and everything back like it never left?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They call it moving the goal post and you are doing it.. you said “no” more big blockbuster films are gonna be made in 2020.. yet there have been various.. no= none, various = several or more… during spring, summer and even past that in 2020 you said Covid was gonna kill millions in nyc and even more in the us and around the world within the yr and said it was gonna be worst than the black plague and we would never go back to normal life.. yet in 2024 none of those things you said was right.. you keep bringing up this Chadwick thing when me and you have never talked about that guy( so stop bringing up Chadwick ).. you complained about the strike yet you claim you knew they were gonna setitle, so why complain about something that you knew the eventual outcome was gonna be resolved and everything back like it never left?
No. It is called stuck on semantics and straight up making things up and that is what you are doing.

You said I am always wrong. You never said I am always wrong when talking directly to you. I bring up all the times I am right and you the one moving the goal post.

I didn’t say I knew how quickly anyone would settle. I actually thought this latest one would go on and businesses would fail. That didn’t happen. I pointed out fields in which people cannot strike cause it would cause damage.

I called out fields that actually need more money than these shoremen but people calling me a hater and I don’t want to see people get their money.

They dudes make enough money! That have a deal and are being greedy. So now watch them get laid off. Watch!

I notice you ignored the UAW layoffs. I said they were gonna get laid off once their demands were met.

Oh. I was also right about climate change. I told y’all stop eating meat.

I also said yall ain’t never been visited by aliens. No one has proof.