jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:puzzled:

m8iULy.jpg

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
It's weird how passionate people are regarding this, especially against Meg.

The chick obviously got shot and so the only other question is he the one who did it.

All of this who's fucking who and other gossipy bullshit being a factor in this criminal case perplexes me.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The chick obviously got shot and so the only other question is he the one who did it.

All of this who's fucking who and other gossipy bullshit being a factor in this criminal case perplexes me.

The problem is all THREE of them have lied in this and the who sleeping with who appears to be at the center of the heated discussion which led to the shooting. There is obviously passion involved here.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

My only interest is to see how they spin this

it was “protect black women”. Black me don’tprotect black women.

if she lied and Tory goes free the narrative will be “black women aren’t protected “ by the justice system

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They gossipy shit is what the fight was over, it's the basis of the shooting. So it has to be the topic and a factor.

The passion comes from a couple of angles.

One angle is of Black women being attacked and not protected.

Another angle is of Meg consistently lying including lying that Tory shot her when it was most likely her friend.

If she's lying, my question is why?

And if she is lying, it's unbelievable to go through an entire trial where Tory could go to prison for decades.

That's some deep hate if she's lying.

Honestly I have no idea what happened.

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They gossipy shit is what the fight was over, it's the basis of the shooting. So it has to be the topic and a factor.

Another angle is of Meg consistently lying including lying that Tory shot her when it was most likely her friend.

And if she is lying, it's unbelievable to go through an entire trial where Tory could go to prison for decades.

Sometimes folks get so caught in the lie & don't know how to get out of it.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No . Kelsey shot Meg, old girl...
Ol boy bout to go down for this and it looks like the chick shot meg.:eek2:
Sounding like it

GatfOf.jpg

Yep, Kelsie Harris was the shooter, hence her invoking the 5th amendment IMMEDIATELY after being asked "at what point did Torey ever say that I'm going to shoot you?". Kelsie also was also granted immunity before pleading the 5th. Kelsie shooting Megan after suddenly finding out Megan was fucking Torey makes more sense than the "Dance, Bitch!!" splainin' from Meg. And apparently there is a witness who said they saw a female with a gun.

Megan told a YUGE lie.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yep, Kelsie Harris was the shooter, hence her invoking the 5th amendment IMMEDIATELY after being asked "at what point did Torey ever say that I'm going to shoot you?". Kelsie shooting Megan after suddenly finding out Megan was fucking Torey makes more sense than the "dance, bitch!!" splainin from Meg.

Megan told a YUGE lie.

Looking that way

iuXLJW.jpg

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Can we finally just admit that large portion of people wanted Tory to be guilty because he's short and was fucking a woman they idolized and also wanted to fuck?

It was never that a man shot a woman, it was that a lot of people were baffled and jealous( which is fuckin insane) that the lil man could pull that "hottie" and also possibly Kylie.

Like I legit watched irl and online men and women getting ready to search and destroy him because "how she give that lil midget Nikka pussy!??:angry:"

It's weird and shows how warped everyone's minds are.
Plenty niggas on here are probably (or maybe SHOULD be) deleting posts at this very moment

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

Nigga you fugazy as hell. Who Megan ACCUSED is the most important thing IN THIS TRIAL. The fuck you mean? Take off your cape Cap'N Crunch

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Looking that way

iuXLJW.jpg

I agree

I still don't understand why Tory was blamed for this?

For her to tell a LIE like that?

He did SOMETHING cuzzo

I'm sorry she got shot but if it's PROVEN she lied?

As a father I can't co sign jeopardizing a young black man life like that.

And that girl need to be punished severely

Criminal and civil.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yep, Kelsie Harris was the shooter, hence her invoking the 5th amendment IMMEDIATELY after being asked "at what point did Torey ever say that I'm going to shoot you?". Kelsie also was also granted immunity before pleading the 5th. Kelsie shooting Megan after suddenly finding out Megan was fucking Torey makes more sense than the "Dance, Bitch!!" splainin' from Meg. And apparently there is a witness who said they saw a female with a gun.

Megan told a YUGE lie.

or it could be that Tory paid her off, so they get reasonable doubt and everyone goes free :dunno:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

Gossipy dudes that hate women want to be able to say women lie to set up men. Cause I can't believe there are this many Tory Lanez fans.

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
Can we finally just admit that large portion of people wanted Tory to be guilty because he's short and was fucking a woman they idolized and also wanted to fuck?

It was never that a man shot a woman, it was that a lot of people were baffled and jealous( which is fuckin insane) that the lil man could pull that "hottie" and also possibly Kylie.

Like I legit watched irl and online men and women getting ready to search and destroy him because "how she give that lil midget Nikka pussy!??:angry:"

It's weird and shows how warped everyone's minds are.
OR.....can we admit bitches are so dirty that even if they're telling the truth we don't believe em. I want to see those text messages Tory sent after all this happened. Apparently those are the killer for him.

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

That has happened a million times in America. A black man serving time for something they didn’t do because someone says they did it. There’s niggas doing time now for shit they didn’t do, especially if it involves a woman.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I agree

I still don't understand why Tory was blamed for this?

For her to tell a LIE like that?

He did SOMETHING cuzzo

I'm sorry she got shot but if it's PROVEN she lied?

As a father I can't co sign jeopardizing a young black man life like that.

And that girl need to be punished severely

Criminal and civil.
Now let's see if the media will drag that bitch through the mud. Which you know they won't. Meg foul as fuck if this shit is proven she lied.

9AwlzD.jpg