Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Harris is her friend Bro. You not following the story. Her friend is switching her story when she told the police Tory shot Megan.

Yea but wasnt her going on social media stating dude shot her,

and he got arrested enough for folks to label her

block snitch??

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@ViCiouS @woodchuck @REDLINE @4 Dimensional

Yooooo

That man Pierre actually said f*ck this sh*t and turned OFF his feed.

This was a fascinating watch.

A good black a father her friend a man who was actually holding women responsible for a very twisted rationalization to defend abusive men

And she flipped out shouting the same talking points over and over but never LISTENING to watch she herself was saying.

Being a martyr a victim a victim of domestic abuse doesn't make you a hero.

It is sad it's is horrible it needs yo be dealt with love and patience and empathy

But it ain't a WEAPON to use against men and women who are NOT victims.

Everything is NOT other people's fault and responsibility

For all her speeches she CANNOT have actually been involved with a legitimate domestic violence program or foster care.

She needs serious help.

But Pierre also has see that woman is HURT as f*ck as has to be handled differently.​

Last edited:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Did she not go to the hospital and they removed a bullet from her foot?

it was glass
how u twerking 2 days after
im waiting on the results but shit dont add up
The doctor who operated on Megan Thee Stallion after she was shot said remnants from the bullets are still inside her feet

On the fourth day of Tory Lanez's trial on assault charges, prosecutors called in a surgeon who operated on Megan Thee Stallion's gunshot wounds, who detailed the gruesome bullet wounds she sustained after a gathering at Kylie Jenner's house in 2020.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's weird how passionate people are regarding this, especially against Meg.

The chick obviously got shot and so the only other question is he the one who did it.

All of this who's fucking who and other gossipy bullshit being a factor in this criminal case perplexes me.
Only thing I care about is it seems convenient for black women to side with white america in vilifying black men even when it's a lie.

And I find it interesting where people's loyalty lies.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Very true, but to go through a trial.

To take the stand and say Tory shot her is deep.

Not to mention the interviews, articles and social media posts from her.

That's one helluva lie to commit to!
To save face and to be vindictive, fam.

Shit knows no bounds

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
The doctor who operated on Megan Thee Stallion after she was shot said remnants from the bullets are still inside her feet

On the fourth day of Tory Lanez's trial on assault charges, prosecutors called in a surgeon who operated on Megan Thee Stallion's gunshot wounds, who detailed the gruesome bullet wounds she sustained after a gathering at Kylie Jenner's house in 2020.

They go tell you the Dr was lying

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep, Kelsie Harris was the shooter, hence her invoking the 5th amendment IMMEDIATELY after being asked "at what point did Torey ever say that I'm going to shoot you?". Kelsie also was also granted immunity before pleading the 5th. Kelsie shooting Megan after suddenly finding out Megan was fucking Torey makes more sense than the "Dance, Bitch!!" splainin' from Meg. And apparently there is a witness who said they saw a female with a gun.

Megan told a YUGE lie.

A messy lie.

My thing is... how you go this far when you don't have your lie together.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Yep, Kelsie Harris was the shooter, hence her invoking the 5th amendment IMMEDIATELY after being asked "at what point did Torey ever say that I'm going to shoot you?". Kelsie also was also granted immunity before pleading the 5th. Kelsie shooting Megan after suddenly finding out Megan was fucking Torey makes more sense than the "Dance, Bitch!!" splainin' from Meg. And apparently there is a witness who said they saw a female with a gun.

Megan told a YUGE lie.
f190bb8b-e770-4948-bb59-554431f8e684_text.gif

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who is Tori Lanes anyways? Dudes are going all out to defend defend him like they have some type of man crush on him.

It's sad the amount of bullshit black female victims have to go through just to prove that they are a victim is just sad.

The "Black female victims" thing was merely for cover. All 3 of them have lied. This case is messy AF.