Tory Lanez Found GUITLY Of Shooting Megan Thee Stallion

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Actual footage of the cops hauling Tory to jail!!

WellwornSplendidKilldeer-size_restricted.gif

so many of my folks been fucked on bogus charges... brah...I don't know who to believe no moe

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah if you read what happened in court you'll understand why he was convicted. Witnesses not showing up to court and a broad that was there change her testimony on the stand. She told the police Tori shot her and she sent a text to the bodyguard that night saying Tori shot Meg. Read that article, it's all there. Tory don't got no one to blame but himself. :smh:

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah if you read what happened in court you'll understand why he was convicted. Witnesses not showing up to court and a broad that was there change her testimony on the stand. She told the police Tori shot her and she sent a text to the bodyguard that night saying Tori shot Meg. Read that article, it's all there. Tory don't got no one to blame but himself. :smh:

If I had a son or a daughter, this case would be something I would use to teach them about the consequences of doing whatever you want to do with who given the status.

The Depp/Heard case is a lesson for old niggas trying to foster a gutter snipe just because you can afford it.

Gotta use examples involving court cases.

And for the record. Tory, Megan, and Kelsey were all full of shit. If you haven't had experience with these types of folks, I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

BlueCarpetTreatment

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
We will never know what truly happened that night. Something just don’t sit right with this one. I have no love for Tory Lanez, never was a fan of his music, but I don’t see how any black man can be cool with how this played out.

22 years is a long time, fellas. Everyone involved needs to tell the truth of what happened that night.

I don’t think some of you understand what impact this could have moving forward.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If I had a son or a daughter, this case would something I would use to teach them about the consequences of doing whatever you want to do with who given the the status.

The Depp/Heard case is a lesson for old niggas trying to foster a gutter snipe just because you can afford it.

And for the record. Tory, Megan, and Kelsey were all full of shit. If you haven't had experience with these types of folks, I don't know what to tell you.

I actually thought the OJ Simpson case was an example of messing with white women, but go figure..

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah if you read what happened in court you'll understand why he was convicted. Witnesses not showing up to court and a broad that was there change her testimony on the stand.
These things usually serve to benefit the defense.. This guy got railroaded.

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This shit crazy but it's the game

Crazy thing he paid all that money for lawyers to lose the case

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
If I had a son or a daughter, this case would something I would use to teach them about the consequences of doing whatever you want to do with who given the status.

All of them were full of crap and the jury imo didn't get how messed up it is to just load this all on Tory. However, at the end of the day Megan was the victim regardless of all the crazy crap that surrounded it. Problem is how can a eye witness say Kelsey SHOT at Meg and just ignore that and on top of that the guy said Tory shot in the air.

We will never know what truly happened that night. Something just don’t sit right with this one. I have no love for Tory Lanez, never was a fan of his music, but I don’t see how any black man can be cool with how this played out.

22 years is a long time, fellas. Everyone involved needs to tell the truth of what happened that night.

I don’t think some of you understand what impact this could have moving forward.

Yeah whether you agree with that verdict or not, no one can tell me that case had any full truth told in it. These guys below try to talk about the impact this will have on men in cases like this going forward.

That fool shooting up his girlfriend in the news lately because she would not answer her phone after leaving him in the news the same day is crazy just blurring things even more.

Last edited: