Trainer gets caught on Camera being a "Pervert" at the Gym

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
People tired of all the cameras and horse shit in these gyms. Just trying to be at peace during my damn workout!!!
I don't care about cameras to be honest... I have a tripod set up while I workout most days, and it's to record form, travel path of the weight, etc... my trainer asks me to do it when she or her husband can't be there to train me in person... I just don't care if somebody walks in the path of it... not the end of the world...

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't care about cameras to be honest... I have a tripod set up while I workout most days, and it's to record form, travel path of the weight, etc... my trainer asks me to do it when she or her husband can't be there to train me in person... I just don't care if somebody walks in the path of it... not the end of the world...

I don't think you're the type of person that he was referring to about with the camera.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're not a 20 something yr old hwhyte girl wearing as little as possible and doing all the poses and no real workout though, either.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're not a 20 something yr old hwhyte girl wearing as little as possible and doing all the poses and no real workout though, either.

Hey we don't know what he's wearing?

4070760f45192a43ad64571cf652b185.gif

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor
His head fills up that entire hat. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dude is a swole midget, one of those 5'4 dudes that walk around the gym with their chest poking out..I hate on tiktok every gym video people in the comments always tagging him so he can make one of his whiny videos..lol

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Yep and most of those whores are recording adult entertainment content for their OF or other amateur pages of choice.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really think they need to ban filming inside the gym.

That would ruin if it for legit PAYING members working out to analyze their form, etc. Attention whores simply need to be put back in their proper place, that's all. Just like in the good example posted:

Never let the traveling village idiot ruin it for everyone else.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's different though. The people doing it for IG are the worst! They are so entitled!

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That would ruin if it for legit PAYING members working out to analyze their form, etc. Attention whores simply need to be put back in their proper place, that's all. Just like in the good example posted:

Man fuck that guy. That bitch can pull up naked for all I care. I'm looking and standing all in her video shots. If she don't like it, then don't... ah fuck it. These attention hoes are something else.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man fuck that guy. That bitch can pull up naked for all I care. I'm looking and standing all in her video shots. If she don't like it, then don't... ah fuck it. These attention hoes are something else.

She's completely in the WRONG. The gym is not her personal studio. On top of that, she's putting the gym at risk in violating Federally Mandated Gym Inspection policy. Dude was in the right to toss her goofy ass OUT with the quickness. And of course her fanboy/boyfriend/whatever-the-fuck tried to SIMP-talk his way out her getting ejected. Fuck him too.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
She had a stint in the basement, but it's way back when she was skinny as fuck... lank might be dead too...

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Patreon Investor

She's completely in the WRONG. The gym is not her personal studio. On top of that, she's putting the gym at risk in violating Federally Mandated Gym Inspection policy. Dude was in the right to toss her goofy ass OUT with the quickness. And of course her fanboy/boyfriend/whatever-the-fuck tried to SIMP-talk his way out her getting ejected. Fuck him too.

I've been thinking she just had on really tight leggings I didn't know this dumb broad was in the gym with actual spray painted leggings on, I went to her twitter and she talking about she had bikini bottoms on :hithead: