TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Al Sharpton going to do a whole episode of Politics Nation about i bet..then wait till the last commercial break:

"..so now,Mister Donald J. Trump,allow me to speak for Jack Smith,Fani Willis and many others in saying,that after all this time.."

talk-i-gotcha.gif

*cut to black screen* :lol:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Niggas are kiddin' themselves and are extremely deluded to think he'll see a day of jail time or that his comeuppance is nigh.

I been telling these niggas this. Easy B over there having a block party over this bullshit .
Truth be running it in the ground but I feel yall.

One has to ask oneself though

How tf does any nigga beat damn near a hundred felony charges across 4 and 5 different state and federal cases?

Now what happens when he's found guilty of any of this shit is when I expect to see the most fuckery. But to beat EVERY CHARGE? Man I'll eat my phone case.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Truth be running it in the ground but I feel yall.

One has to ask oneself though

How tf does any nigga beat damn near a hundred felony charges across 4 and 5 different state and federal cases?

Now what happens when he's found guilty of any of this shit is when I expect to see the most fuckery. But to beat EVERY CHARGE? Man I'll eat my phone case.
How? Be a cracka who was president that’s how. This faggot stole nuclear documents and wouldn’t give them back and destroyed security cam footage and is walking around talking shit about the FBI and is beating all presidential candidates running even biden

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
How? Be a cracka who was president that’s how. This faggot stole nuclear documents and wouldn’t give them back and destroyed security cam footage and is walking around talking shit about the FBI and is beating all presidential candidates running even biden
I guess we'll see.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Niggas are kiddin' themselves and are extremely deluded to think he'll see a day of jail time or that his comeuppance is nigh.
The least this can lead to is to keep him permanently banned from presidency and politics in general.
At least we would have a chance at redeeming the country if he's nowhere close to the corridors of power.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Al Sharpton going to do a whole episode of Politics Nation about i bet..then wait till the last commercial break:

"..so now,Mister Donald J. Trump,allow me to speak for Jack Smith,Fani Willis and many others in saying,that after all this time.."

talk-i-gotcha.gif

*cut to black screen* :lol:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

F5rQSV.jpg

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
For this fat fucker the only place worse than DC is NYC for a trial. And I love it. No judge on his payroll. A judge that's not going for the delaying tactics. BTW that cunt canon should be disbarred yesterday.
Anyway, this is like the free clinic, you never want to go there and yet here he is. Finally.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He’s a billionaire! Surely, he can afford good representation. Or is this a plea for money?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
He will cut a deal and sell out the GOP and any MAGA donors he can to avoid prison. Truth be told the GOP might have been the target from jump and dumbazz 45 was the way in to do it, that's why a select few are riding hard for 45 cause they know this snake is going to offer them up especially Graham and MTG.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He will cut a deal and sell out the GOP and any MAGA donors he can to avoid prison. Truth be told the GOP might have been the target from jump and dumbazz 45 was the way in to do it, that's why a select few are riding hard for 45 cause they know this snake is going to offer them up especially Graham and MTG.
Why ride for him though, if he's going to offer them up as collateral? They shouldn't be going to prison in his stead. I wouldn't.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Why ride for him though, if he's going to offer them up as collateral? They shouldn't be going to prison in his stead. I wouldn't.
Cause these cacs just knew their coup plan was going to work (cac ego) and when it didn't they had no backup plan for the consequences that followed. They seriously though after his second impeachment failed they were in the clear but, the Jan 6th hearings and these lawsuit that they can't get him out of (they tried hard to) have back him into a corner with only two options prison or snitching. GOP pockets are hurting right now because of him midterm money was at the bottom of the barrel and now alot of state GOP parties are damn near close bankruptcy :smh:

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Co-defendant #4 wanted people who took to the streets after Trump steals the election by blocking the January 6 formal entry of the result, to be shot down in the streets. A White House lawyer said there would be riots in the streets if "Stop The Steal" was successful and Co-Defendant #4 said "that's what the Insurrection Act is for".

Well Co-Defendant #4 is going to learn what the Ku Klux Klan Act is...

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Co-defendant #4 wanted people who took to the streets after Trump steals the election by blocking the January 6 formal entry of the result, to be shot down in the streets. A White House lawyer said there would be riots in the streets if "Stop The Steal" was successful and Co-Defendant #4 said "that's what the Insurrection Act is for".

Well Co-Defendant #4 is going to learn what the Ku Klux Klan Act is...
Slap on the wrist