TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Dumbass. He is charged with felony federal crimes. Are you contending that the list of charges against him are made up? Or that they should be ignored?

Your intentionally minimizing his crimes by mischaracterizing them. That's dishonest.
You keep mentioning “federal crimes” that he’s guilty of. I am talking about what he did that constitutes a crime.

When you look at what he did, and not simply read the legalese that he’s charged with, you see how trumped up the charges are.

Again, I’m not saying he’s not guilty. I’m saying they don’t like him, and they are creatively charging him with any and everything that they can.

While we’re all thinking about Trump, no one is asking Biden what he’s doing about the SC ban on affirmative action, or other relevant stuff.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
You keep mentioning “federal crimes” that he’s guilty of. I am talking about what he did that constitutes a crime.

When you look at what he did, and not simply read the legalese that he’s charged with, you see how trumped up the charges are.

Again, I’m not saying he’s not guilty. I’m saying they don’t like him, and they are creatively charging him with any and everything that they can.

While we’re all thinking about Trump, no one is asking Biden what he’s doing about the SC ban on affirmative action, or other relevant stuff.
All I get from this is you are either reluctant or unable to understand law.

The fact that you keep referencing "legalese" alone is a tell. The shit about Biden reveals motive and mindset though.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
There was a time when people who were dumb to shit were not the loudest voices in conversations about said shit.

The irony that the internet putting 95% of the knowledge available to mankind right in niggas pockets is asterisked with *but y'all gon get way stupider is evidence of God's ill ass sense of humor.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You do realize the person you're saying "didn't really do anything that illegal," is the reason the Supreme Court had the numbers & like minded individuals to "ban" Affirmative Action right?

Now with that said. What do you expect Biden to do? Legally, what are his options?

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
It's like those nutty professor jokes

Comedian Reggie Warrington:" every time you turn around you're indicted!"

"A-what would you do to not be put behind prison bars...!"

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
We all hate Trump. But Democracy says beat him at the Pole

full-retard.gif

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
You do realize the person you're saying "didn't really do anything that illegal," is the reason the Supreme Court had the numbers & like minded individuals to "ban" Affirmative Action right?

Now with that said. What do you expect Biden to do? Legally, what are his options?
Every time Black people’s rights get trampled on, Democrats do nothing and just tell us “you see, that’s why you need to vote Democrat next election.”

When the SC banned student loan forgiveness, Biden found a way around it. When they outlawed abortion, they put together a bunch of money to link local nonprofits to women in States who want abortions.

When they fuck with us, Biden says oh well, what can I do the Supreme Court said so.

The democrats treat us like the side bitch.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Every time Black people’s rights get trampled on, Democrats do nothing and just tell us “you see, that’s why you need to vote Democrat next election.”

When the SC banned student loan forgiveness, Biden found a way around it. When they outlawed abortion, they put together a bunch of money to link local nonprofits to women in States who want abortions.

When they fuck with us, Biden says oh well, what can I do the Supreme Court said so.

The democrats treat us like the side bitch.
You idiots act like all Democrats are old white men. You stupid bitch. Who do you think are the ones who challenge the police and take on those abuse cases while Republikkklans are blaming the victims saying “Obey and you live”. YOU STUPID CUNT!!!