TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This is REALLY going to piss him off: the judge is Tanya Chutkan, a Black Jamaican immigrant raised in New York...
Man as God is my witness, if she charges and incarcerates him I'll send her a bouquet. If she does that. I'll also lick her kitty cat, taint hell I may even lick her asshole if she did me this one solid. Real talk. Please put this mf in jail Tanya. I love you babe!

ShortyCumStain

Rising Star
OG Investor
Truth be running it in the ground but I feel yall.

One has to ask oneself though

How tf does any nigga beat damn near a hundred felony charges across 4 and 5 different state and federal cases?

Now what happens when he's found guilty of any of this shit is when I expect to see the most fuckery. But to beat EVERY CHARGE? Man I'll eat my phone case.

These saltines would give me or you a thousand years for just a modicum of any of that shit that he's gotten away with. Shit, for just a few grams of dope.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor

He’s still blowing away all candidates so it don’t matter

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
For those thinking that Trump is gonna walk.

As of this writing, Trump has 78 Federal Counts against him that all can result in Federal Prison time. All charges are on Trump for going against the US Government/Constitution.

All he has to do is get charged on one count, and he will be ineligible to run for POTUS according to the 14th Amendment: Section 3 of the US Constitution.

Disqualification from Public Office Under the 14th Amendment

Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3:

"No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

Here are the 78 charges Donald Trump faces, and all the prison time

By Bloomberg
Aug 2, 2023 2:36:09 PM IST

With his latest Justice Department indictment, former US President Donald Trump now faces a whopping 78 criminal counts. Trump has proclaimed his innocence, but if he were convicted and then sentenced to the maximum term for each count, he would theoretically face hundreds of years in prison.

There’s almost no chance of that though, as judges rarely impose maximum sentences and frequently allow defendants to serve sentences for multiple counts concurrently. But the long list of charges and penalties does serve to highlight the seriousness of Trump’s legal peril and the extraordinary situation confronting the nation he wishes to lead once more.

• Corruptly obstructing an official proceeding (DOJ 2020 election case) #Counts -1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding (election case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence- 20 years

• Conspiracy to threaten or oppress someone exercising a constitutional right (election case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 10 years

• Conspiracy to defraud the United States (election case)
#Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 5 years

• Retention of national defence information (DOJ classified documents case)
#Counts - 32, Maximum sentence - 10 years for each count

• Conspiracy to obstruct justice (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Withholding records from an official proceeding (documents case)
#Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Concealing records from an official proceeding (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Concealing documents from federal investigators (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Scheme to conceal (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 5 years

• Lying to the US government (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 5 years

• Altering, destroying or hiding something sought by the government (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Corruptly altering, destroying or hiding something sought by the government (documents case) #Counts - 1, Maximum sentence - 20 years

• Falsifying business records (Manhattan DA hush-money case) #Counts - 34, Maximum - 4 years for each count

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Just to put this in perspective Trump is facing hundreds of years in prison.

If you cut through all the Lego jumbo jumbo like “conspiracy” and “election fraud”, people are basically saying that he:

1. Didn’t tweet at his followers to stop, leading up to the January 6 insurrection.

2. Filled out the wrong forms, when he paid a thot who was trying to extort him.

3. Cried like a baby and tried to find any way that he could stay in the presidency (which he voluntarily left.

I’m not saying that crimes weren’t committed by him, but hundreds of years.

Obviously the Reps and Dems figure they can’t beat him, so they’re throwing him in jail instead. Sounds like something Putin would do.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

If you cut through all the Lego jumbo jumbo like “conspiracy” and “election fraud”, people are basically saying that he:

1. Didn’t tweet at his followers to stop, leading up to the January 6 insurrection.

2. Filled out the wrong forms, when he paid a thot who was trying to extort him.

3. Cried like a baby and tried to find any way that he could stay in the presidency (which he voluntarily left.

Obviously the Reps and Dems figure they can’t beat him, so they’re throwing him in jail instead. Sounds like something Putin would do.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Your dumb ass just basically said they got nothing, as long as you ignore the legal language underlying his charges.

You idiots will just say anything lol gotdamn that shit is wild to watch

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Your dumb ass just basically said they got nothing, as long as you ignore the legal language underlying his charges.

You idiots will just say anything lol gotdamn that shit is wild to watch
No that’s not what I said,

My point is that you don’t lock up people you disagree with politically for petty crimes. You beat them.

We used to believe in stuff like this. Remember when Hillary was using an unauthorized email server in her home. Republicans were looking for any and every way to find a crime. If they put prosecutors on her ass for 5 years, trust they will find a “crime” on anyone.

Reasonable people were like, yeah Hikkart fucked up, but the only reason they’re going after her is because they don’t want her to be president. So they blocked the political investigation until AFTER the election. She lost and said she’ll never run again, and miraculously the Repubs stopped looking to charge her.

We all hate Trump. But Democracy says beat him at the pole, and don’t sick prosecutors to charge him for 100 years for not sending out tweets and filling out the wrong paperwork,

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

My point is that you don’t lock up people you disagree with politically for petty crimes. You beat them.

We used to believe in stuff like this. Remember when Hillary was using an unauthorized email server in her home. Republicans were looking for any and every way to find a crime. If they put prosecutors on her ass for 5 years, trust they will find a “crime” on anyone.

Reasonable people were like, yeah Hikkart fucked up, but the only reason they’re going after her is because they don’t want her to be president. So they blocked the political investigation until AFTER the election. She lost and said she’ll never run again, and miraculously the Repubs stopped looking to charge her.

We all hate Trump. But Democracy says beat him at the pole, and don’t sick prosecutors to charge him for 100 years for not sending out tweets and filling out the wrong paperwork,
Dumbass. He is charged with felony federal crimes. Are you contending that the list of charges against him are made up? Or that they should be ignored?

Your intentionally minimizing his crimes by mischaracterizing them. That's dishonest.

Pack Rat

Imperturbable
BGOL Investor