TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

“Presidents are not kings, and Plaintiff is not President,” Chutkan wrote in her ruling.

Lord knows I loves you babe! I LOVES YOOOOOOOUUUU!!

easy_b

Easy_b is in the place to be.
BGOL Investor
Can she indict him before we credit her with courage?
I’m not going to argue that point, but I see the way this is going to go. And people forget Trump lost Georgia in 2020. Georgia is officially a purple state because of the change in demographics.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every time Black people’s rights get trampled on, Democrats do nothing and just tell us “you see, that’s why you need to vote Democrat next election.”

When the SC banned student loan forgiveness, Biden found a way around it. When they outlawed abortion, they put together a bunch of money to link local nonprofits to women in States who want abortions.

When they fuck with us, Biden says oh well, what can I do the Supreme Court said so.

The democrats treat us like the side bitch.
Okay. So you have no idea what he can do legally? You just want miracles. You don't understand the differences between your examples. Or even what the Supreme Court ruled on. I was thinking you would line out what Biden can actually do. Speaking out of ignorance isn't an excuse. Look into what the president can do legally & then come back here & we can have an intelligent discussion. Otherwise I'm lumping you in the republikkan pool of idiots here pretending they aren't republikkkans. No original ideas. Just faux news talking points. I'm sure ben shapiro has a podcast you can listen too.

babygwirl18

Rising Star
Registered
Okay. So you have no idea what he can do legally? You just want miracles. You don't understand the differences between your examples. Or even what the Supreme Court ruled on. I was thinking you would line out what Biden can actually do. Speaking out of ignorance isn't an excuse. Look into what the president can do legally & then come back here & we can have an intelligent discussion. Otherwise I'm lumping you in the republikkan pool of idiots here pretending they aren't republikkkans. No original ideas. Just faux news talking points. I'm sure ben shapiro has a podcast you can listen too.
You think it’s my job to tell the President what he can and can’t do legally?

The decision was more than a year in the making. Biden has hundreds of lawyers and access to the top legal and policy minds in the world. He could have came up with SOMETHING, like he did for abortion and student loans.

You know Why he came up with something for student loans and abortion, because women and young democrats demanded it. We demand nothing, and that’s exactly what we got.

Until we force democrats to do what’s in our interest, they never will.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The decision was more than a year in the making. Biden has hundreds of lawyers and access to the top legal and policy minds in the world. He could have came up with SOMETHING, like he did for abortion and student loans.

You know Why he came up with something for student loans and abortion, because women and young democrats demanded it. We demand nothing, and that’s exactly what we got.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

What did Biden come up with for abortion? Do you even know what the SC ruled? (Of course you don't).

The internet told you "Black people don't demand anything and all other groups get everything they want" and instead of researching you ran with it.

BTW, this new Student loan forgiveness program will be going back to the same court that just ruled against him.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What did Biden come up with for abortion? Do you even know what the SC ruled? (Of course you don't).

The internet told you "Black people don't demand anything and all other groups get everything they want" and instead of researching you ran with it.

BTW, this new Student loan forgiveness program will be going back to the same court that just ruled against him.

Literally all of the "freethinkers" on here were the same people claiming to be magnetized by the vaccine and warning about the dangers of 5G before that. :lol: They are attracted to conspiracies/contrarianism because they allow them to feel like they have some unique insight that they nobody else has when in reality, they are just the crazy motherfuckers who sweep up the hair at the barbershop.:lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
L
Looks at these jiggaboo's.
Literally all of the "freethinkers" on here were the same people claiming to be magnetized by the vaccine and warning about the dangers of 5G before that. :lol: They are attracted to conspiracies/contrarianism because they allow them to feel like they have some unique insight that they nobody else has when in reality, they are just the crazy motherfuckers who sweep up the hair at the barbershop.:lol:
Sweeping the hair up in a barbershop is a noble profession. I have the utmost respect for anyone who aspire to learn. However, I cannot sit here and tell you that their ability to form an intelligent remark is not depressing. Reading their comments is like watching a baby who has a life expectancy of 6 months to live on their 7th month.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

This is the kind of thing that gives hope. We know the reichpublican puppet masters have exceptional lawyers picking apart every legal decision since the constitution to find loopholes and give the talking points to the lawyers actually before the bench. Why? Because they don't want to be disbarred or besmirched by the trump stank.

Having said that, the only ones he got to appear are forth-rate ambulance chasers who do a reasonable job NOW, with the help of those top-flight lawyers but when they go to trial they won't have them; they'll be on their own and I think that's when the prosecution will shred them.

I just hope they allow cameras in court for the trial. The US citizens and the world deserve to see it.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
He pleaded not guilty..???
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
Dis muthafucka Crakkka wilin'.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hwot4w.jpg

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Man where all these fake Republican members on the board? :rolleyes2: @VAiz4hustlaz and all them dick sucking fags ready to blow Trump? Ol quiet as it's kept ass negros and honkies! Come on bro, hold ya mans up! Hold him up! Put that chin up! UP!

If you can show me how Trump’s indictment will address the racial wealth gap, then I’m all years. If you really think Trump will do time in jail, then I have some Swampland in Florida to sell you.

I’d love to see the anti-Trump hysteria from you and other members redirected to energy that addresses this:

In the wake of a new report, Martin Luther King III says his dad’s dream is not realized and “our work is not over.”

But requiring the party that receives 90% of the Black vote to make this its “Number 1 legislative priority” is pro-Trump. :rolleyes2:

I‘ve never seen you post anything in the main reparations thread: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a-blueprint-for-reparations.1098307/

Tells me all I need to know about you. :smh: Now go get right with your pops and everybody else in your family who can’t stand you and don’t tag me in your bullshit again.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

It's mind boggling man. It's like the whole hood was recast from a Jay Walking segment from the tonight show. I've never in my life seen black imbecilica at these levels.
L

Sweeping the hair up in a barbershop is a noble profession. I have the utmost respect for anyone who aspire to learn. However, I cannot sit here and tell you that their ability to form an intelligent remark is not depressing. Reading their comments is like watching a baby who has a life expectancy of 6 months to live on their 7th month.
GOTDAMN

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

Wait-- this muthaphker Bill Barr had a chance to expose this muthaphker with the Mueller Report, redacted everything to spell out basically you one lucky muthaphker you got me here to savevyour ass... and this muthaphker got the Dick Chaney nerve to say how crooked this muthaphker is... as KS would say... can't make this shyt up folks knowing full well he knew how trump was way before during and after he got what he needed to get out of trump and dipped playing now good cop bad cop game... this muthaphker was is more ruthless than trump... probably even worst than Bush and dick Chaney and trump combined considering he could have helped save 100,000s of lives before covid and another leader in place who may have handled it better. But he needed trump in to finish his plan. White privilege is one helluva drug.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I had this strange personal encounter, inside knowledge.

I think he is either being punished for doing something wrong or he was trying to expose something/retaliatory measures are being taken against him. I can't go into details, could be nothing.

All I know he was impeached around the same time. Either way the U.S. is creeping me out, and I don't want to play retarded bureaucratic games all day wasting my time.

Dr. Truth

QUACK!
BGOL Investor
Wait-- this muthaphker Bill Barr had a chance to expose this muthaphker with the Mueller Report, redacted everything to spell out basically you one lucky muthaphker you got me here to savevyour ass... and this muthaphker got the Dick Chaney nerve to say how crooked this muthaphker is... as KS would say... can't make this shyt up folks knowing full well he knew how trump was way before during and after he got what he needed to get out of trump and dipped playing now good cop bad cop game... this muthaphker was is more ruthless than trump... probably even worst than Bush and dick Chaney and trump combined considering he could have helped save 100,000s of lives before covid and another leader in place who may have handled it better. But he needed trump in to finish his plan. White privilege is one helluva drug.
If you watch the whole interview he still said he’d vote for him if he’s the Nominee. Shits just stupid now.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You keep mentioning “federal crimes” that he’s guilty of. I am talking about what he did that constitutes a crime.

When you look at what he did, and not simply read the legalese that he’s charged with, you see how trumped up the charges are.

Again, I’m not saying he’s not guilty. I’m saying they don’t like him, and they are creatively charging him with any and everything that they can.

While we’re all thinking about Trump, no one is asking Biden what he’s doing about the SC ban on affirmative action, or other relevant stuff.

Wait. You don't think fake electors is a crime? Halting a vote from his VP is a crime? The dates on the transfer of power are laws themselves. You can subvert those. He did just that.