TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
BGOL RAW Team do you agree ? :D :D :D :D
trump-laugh-tongue-out-3qyfhjo6lirvoyjr.gif

:roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

lhUQ3U.jpg

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What poetic justice it would be that the New York and Georgia district attorney’s are both African Americans especially when Trump’s first run in with the law was way back in the early 80’s when him and his father refused to rent properties to African Americans.
That’s not poetic justice. Sadaam hearing chants of Sadr before being hung isn’t justice. The former president is a rapist. He’s also a thief. If justice was such a staple of this nation, why leave it to us to apply it? Why didn’t they do it? I type this after having driven around Bunny Colvin Towne in Philadelphia.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Jack Smith just filed with the judge because trump has already broken the gag order by posting "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU." on his truth social.
This orange scumbag is begging for it. It's time to let him have it. If this ain't jury tampering I don't know what is.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jack Smith just filed with the judge because trump has already broken the gag order by posting "IF YOU GO AFTER ME, I’M COMING AFTER YOU." on his truth social.
This orange scumbag is begging for it. It's time to let him have it. If this ain't jury tampering I don't know what is.

If you don’t show the trial, there will be stories. Those same people really don’t care about the truth. So, you give them the truth.

These are the same people who talk about certain black children deserving of being murdered and then wearing hoodies with a can of Arizona Iced T.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you don’t show the trial, there will be stories. Those same people really don’t care about the truth. So, you give them the truth.

These are the same people who talk about certain black children deserving of being murdered and then wearing hoodies with a can of Arizona Iced T.
Under the Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 53, electronic media coverage of criminal proceedings, including taking photographs and broadcasting the proceedings, is prohibited in federal courtrooms and has been since the rule was adopted in 1946.1

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Cac knows exactly what he is doing with this and the statements on DC. We are only a few days away from the "reasonable, moderate" cacs calling for change of venue when she acts as she should...

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor

:lol:...he would have been better off using the old "my account was hacked" excuse.

This guy just can't shut his mouth.

Maybe he's going for the insanity defense after all.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
:lol:...he would have been better off using the old "my account was hacked" excuse.

This guy just can't shut his mouth.

Maybe he's going for the insanity defense after all.
if he goes this route, he should automatically be disqualified from running. The last thing we need is a mad president.