TRUMP INDICTED! TRUMP CONVICTED! GUILTY ON ALL CHARGES! ... and more convictions yet to come!!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
364091529_10167906538275322_645996642091833853_n.jpg

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Break him down! Reduce this mf to lowest terms! I want to see this asshole crawl! Ol serpent ass bastard! People lost their fucking lives over your bullshit and racism you gangrene looking motherfucker!

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Every time Black people’s rights get trampled on, Democrats do nothing and just tell us “you see, that’s why you need to vote Democrat next election.”

When the SC banned student loan forgiveness, Biden found a way around it. When they outlawed abortion, they put together a bunch of money to link local nonprofits to women in States who want abortions.

When they fuck with us, Biden says oh well, what can I do the Supreme Court said so.

The democrats treat us like the side bitch.
You're just that fucking stupid, aren't you?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If you can show me how Trump’s indictment will address the racial wealth gap, then I’m all years. If you really think Trump will do time in jail, then I have some Swampland in Florida to sell you.

I’d love to see the anti-Trump hysteria from you and other members redirected to energy that addresses this:

In the wake of a new report, Martin Luther King III says his dad’s dream is not realized and “our work is not over.”

But requiring the party that receives 90% of the Black vote to make this its “Number 1 legislative priority” is pro-Trump. :rolleyes2:

I‘ve never seen you post anything in the main reparations thread: https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/a-blueprint-for-reparations.1098307/

Tells me all I need to know about you. :smh: Now go get right with your pops and everybody else in your family who can’t stand you and don’t tag me in your bullshit again.
Dude you on a totally different topic and you’re obviously deflecting. What we talking about in this thread right heah is Trump going to jail and getting charged. You trying to make it about me? Using some weak hoe shit to try and come at me personally? You funny. IDGAF who likes me, that’s the best you got? Reparations? Lmaooo son you are a whole clown lol

Last edited:

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Dude you on a totally different topic and you’re obviously deflecting. What we talking about in this thread right heah is Trump going to jail and getting charged. You trying to make it about me? Using some weak hoe shit to try and come at me personally? You funny. IDGAF who likes me, that’s the best you got? Reparations? Lmaooo son you are a whole clown lol

Fuck nigga, you tagged me and started throwing shots! The same ho-ass behavior is why your siblings dislike you and your pops ran out on you.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

This guy needs to figure out which side of the bed he wants to wake up on. He just said couple of days ago that he felt swindled by Trump and the GOP because of all these indictments. His Rush Limbaugh persona won’t change the fact that Trump remains indicted. They want to hold democrats accountable for any sin committed but Trump must get a pass for his sins.

Last edited: