Tucker Carlson out at Fox News effective immediately. Don Lemon fired from CNN

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

Tariq-Nasheed-Tucker-Carlson-Fox-News-Onyx-Truth-Podcast-Network-Onyx-Truth.jpg

FcN-iIrWIAYkC_f.jpg

hc6.jpg

What the networks do especially after settling for a billion dollars is plant these people at Youtube and other social media as a covert agent of their network. Roland Martin, Boyce Watkins, Tariq Nasheed, or Marc Lamont Hill is a perfect example of this where they can be more partisan and launch attacks at me. Many of them will try to launch whisper campaigns and engage in other subversive activity. Since they have built up name recognition and cred with the network they use that to their advantage.

Fox and CNN can keep their hands dirty and shield themselves. I think Fox tried to mimic the Youtube space and got sued.

It is the same thing as Jen Psaki, where she uses her press secretary position to build up name recognition. She leaves and starts her show on MSNBC. There are people on the right that have made this move to Fox. Before their gig, nobody knew this person at all.

Here these clowns go on MSM either as hosts or guests, than go onto Youtube where they have immediate recognition. Some of them spew WS talking points.

Last edited:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This, probably was the last straw here.
As much as I don't care much for Lemon,
I loved that he called Ramaswamy out.
Another Right-Wing South Asian shitting on Black Folks.
Who believes he knows OUR history better than US, to fulfill his narrative.
Especially when he said to Ramaswamy, "WHATEVER ETHNICITY YOU ARE."
Totally dismissed that dude with Da Quickness...

pimp1101

Rising Star
Registered
They let him go because he was speaking too much truth. Having guest like RFK Jr. Who question the covid lockdowns. And others who question the deep state's agenda such as the Ukraine war ect. I know you DNC operative ninjas on the board hate Tucker. But was one of the few on the right who wasnt afraid go against the system.

Hey bro, we all go after the system everyday on here........ those PS5's that came out still keep fucking up and Sony better give me my money back!!

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor

fuck CNN and piece of shit Indian or whatever the fuck he is

Lattimore

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lolz Lemon and Cuomo about to reunite on TND. Fucker Carlson is about to run for President.
What network is going to give him airtime for this presidential run? And let's not forget he's got a case pending that is likely to be very damaging to him personally.

We'll see.

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
His fierce faggot ass said Nikki Heally was past her prime. CAC's been stewing and brewing ever since.
Amazing how the right protect their own... they can say the most vile and hateful things, and are defended to the hilt.

But let a lib/dem say something even slightly out of pocket.. they will try and cancel them on the spot. I was done with all of them after they hung Al Franeken out to dry. Fuck em all.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered

I hate those mf's the most. "Look at me. I made it. Why can't you negroes make it."

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

As soon as CNN started leaking bad stories about @donlemon, like his so-called fights with female anchors and "diva-like behavior," I knew they were going to fire him. This is exactly what media companies do before terminating someone - they try to poison the well in the court of public opinion first. It's actually really dirty tactic. And the rest of the press goes along with it every time.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Amazing how the right protect their own... they can say the most vile and hateful things, and are defended to the hilt.

But let a lib/dem say something even slightly out of pocket.. they will try and cancel them on the spot. I was done with all of them after they hung Al Franeken out to dry. Fuck em all.

I've seen too many instances where a Black person is let go from that line of work for saying shit whites say everyday on air. Whether they were telling the hard core truth doesn't even matter. Some have even been made to apologize to whitey.

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck CNN and piece of shit Indian or whatever the fuck he is
He's a republican talking head, so he always has to appeal to the racist base. There isn't one republican in modern times that has run on pure policy that is beneficial to Americans. It's all fearmongering and be thankful for being American stuff. "America is the greatest country on the Earth, because look at North Korea." is one of my favorite whatabouts, and I destroy that with a simple sports analogy. When you compare great basketball players, you compare them to other great basketball players, you don't compare them to a guy doing it as good exercise at the local gym.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Don's days were numbered.
He got too comfortable around the whytes and thought he was fully accepted and tolerated.
The few times he spoke the truth are what they used to fire his ass.

As for the cuck they call Tucker, BWHAHAHAHAHA!
I will miss him exposing pedophiles on national TV.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

I'm sorry what? White people are sick and so is this brown CAC. He said "whatever ethnicity you are." Because he truly didnt know. It was in deference not an insult. Fuck that musty motherfucker anyway. That shit he was talking made me want to stomp his lying ass out.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Folks cheering like Newsmax and others like them won't hire him on the spot! This piece of shyt makes enough money with his own network/podcast. Also that settlement that FAUX News had...that money had to come from somewhere!
They won't get the chance...... you actually don't think that FOX didn't include a "Non-competement" clause with their golden goose?

:tut:

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
They let him go because he was speaking too much truth. Having guest like RFK Jr. Who question the covid lockdowns. And others who question the deep state's agenda such as the Ukraine war ect. I know you DNC operative ninjas on the board hate Tucker. But was one of the few on the right who wasnt afraid go against the system.
This gotta be a cracka