TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I’m up on Black Summer.

It’s been renewed, but no date has been announced. Not sure if production was halted for the Coronavirus shutdown.

Yeah - I thought it was pretty good too. 8 episodes - short running time. Easy to get through. Glad to hear they renewed it for a 2nd season, as you noted. I was telling my brother to get up on shows like Black Summer, Fargo, etc. Seeing as they film in and around Calgary, Alberta from what I've read. He might recognize some of the shooting locations as he's close to Alberta, and we have some older relatives out in Edmonton. His ex-gf's in Calgary, as are some friends he visits a few times a year. Definitely was looking forward to the 4th season of Fargo - which was supposed to debut back in April. That got pushed back as well over on FX ...

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yeah - I thought it was pretty good too. 8 episodes - short running time. Easy to get through. Glad to hear they renewed it for a 2nd season, as you noted. I was telling my brother to get up on shows like Black Summer, Fargo, etc. Seeing as they film in and around Calgary, Alberta from what I've read. He might recognize some of the shooting locations as he's close to Alberta, and we have some older relatives out in Edmonton. His ex-gf's in Calgary, as are some friends he visits a few times a year. Definitely was looking forward to the 4th season of Fargo - which was supposed to debut back in April. That got pushed back as well over on FX ...

:thumbsup:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Finally started this ....real dope ...

highly recommend it if ur late to the party like me ... :yes:

AAAABaNMd_pXdVHMfQhg_R4OCJjgYvuYMcTxkVwlbbX0O1aQIkGDb2xrq5eDZ5xkji418e69fXzXLx7sXApAxQEzYmr0MU2Xp3zE30KgHLSXvq4k03uMTpmksVtsnSDaUQ.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slam

Super Moderator
Season 3 out :yes:

Ns4e3AaM.jpg

Eighteen months later, Marcella is living under a new identity in Belfast, where she’s infiltrated a crime family as a deep undercover operative.

Coyote

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Reality Z

8/10

Netflix debuted this today.

If you love zombies, This is the zombie series you are looking for.

This mofo is chock full of gore, blood, zombies feeding on people and graphic violence.

This is the series that the Walking Dead mofos need to be taking notes. Whoever created and produced this series must have studied George Romero's method of dealing with zombies and the human characters.

There ain't no character development, there ain't no story development. When you watch it you will see why. The premise is "How The Fuck We Gonna Get Out Of This?"

There is a gay couple, nothing is shown and it does not play out on how you think. There is some small Lesbian action, but it does not play out like you think.

The series is 10 episodes at 30 minutes each.

If you watch the trailer and think you got it figured out, believe me you don't.

The show is from Brazil and is dubbed in English by Netflix. Subtitles show up when signage comes up.

Synopsis

As zombies attack Rio de Janeiro, reality TV show contestants hunker down in a TV studio where they must deal with more than flesh-eating hordes.

AAAABT2ZGTDF1jsE-CngTZlR6zhthT1sS-9ejkWBAuaWrM4pGvrntVKxXtj2BtTSPAuqg4wdyYnJX9iD6gT2bsMuWVlL7jRr1oq978upIxbBiZyRO_EpbBwkfdXSzsPBQg.jpg

Does anyone know if there is an English Dub of this show (not subtitles)?

slam

Super Moderator
qtbEG60MZ.jpg

Two young Finnish women in London are drawn inexorably together via the Studio – a clandestine group dedicated to bringing justice to those beyond the law. But, as their battle against exploitation, violence and corporate greed intensifies, will the Studio’s ends continue to justify its means?

maybe ... :yes:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
this good?

qtbEG60MZ.jpg

Two young Finnish women in London are drawn inexorably together via the Studio – a clandestine group dedicated to bringing justice to those beyond the law. But, as their battle against exploitation, violence and corporate greed intensifies, will the Studio’s ends continue to justify its means?

maybe ... :yes:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Celebrity Watch Party on Fox is good for a laugh at times..

when they talked about what happened following the George Floyd murder/protests etc that was the ONLY time where Fox showed a Black Lives Matter graphic :rolleyes:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
- Have seen 8 eps of Godfather of Harlem - going to finish off the season soon

- Have seen the first 2 eps of Trackers & will check out the recent 3rd one this weekend

- Need to see more eps of the Confession Tapes docuseries. Saw the first 2 eps last December or so. Reason being - my dad knew the family of one of the killers

- Been checking out the recent boxing & UFC cards

slam

Super Moderator
cQHiPb.jpg

This DC origin story follows Bruce Wayne’s legendary butler, Alfred Pennyworth, a former British SAS soldier who forms a security company and goes to work with young billionaire Thomas Wayne, who’s not yet Bruce’s billionaire father, in 1960s London.

so dope i had to upgrade to the BluRay ...if u still havent watched this dont sleep ... :money:

check the trap ...1 linker ... :cheers:

slam

Super Moderator
New HBO series started tonight... :yes:

Perry Mason 2020

check the trap if u dont have HBO ...:cheers:

1932, Los Angeles. While the rest of the country recovers from the Great Depression, this city is booming! Oil! Olympic Games! Talking Pictures! Evangelical Fervor! And a child kidnapping gone very, very wrong! Based on characters created by Erle Stanley Gardner, this limited series follows the origins of American Fiction’s most legendary criminal defense lawyer, Perry Mason. When the case of the decade breaks down his door, Mason’s relentless pursuit of the truth reveals a fractured city and just maybe, a pathway to redemption for himself.

KnEopO4.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Finished Godfather of Harlem this evening.

Dloaded S3 ep1 of Yellowstone to check out next week with S1 ep3 of Trackers.

Still been meaning to get caught up on Peaky Blinders. Have to start at season 1 though, so it may take awhile even with the short seasons.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

kirkout

DCPG
Registered
Goliath is/was definitely good. I am watching season 2 now. I mistakenly watched season 3, before season 2. Oh well. I have learned that anything with Billy Bob Thornton in it means it will be good. Dude is a terrific actor and can carry anything. I think after Denzil and Tom Hanks he is my 3rd favorite actor.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Goliath is/was definitely good. I am watching season 2 now. I mistakenly watched season 3, before season 2. Oh well. I have learned that anything with Billy Bob Thornton in it means it will be good. Dude is a terrific actor and can carry anything. I think after Denzil and Tom Hanks he is my 3rd favorite actor.

Glad to hear you have been enjoying it! Yeah - Thornton is consistently good with roles. I still need to
check out Goliath. Still on the To See List. So many good shows out there these days. It’s hard to keep up / keep track of everything. An embarassment of riches with all the choices.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
havent watched yet ...i`m on my binge shit ...i`ll wait a few weeks n watch about 4 or 5 eps n c ....

Green leaf started tonight ...

Season 5 ... :yes:

That’s smart about saving up some eps for a binge. Thanks for the reminder re: Green Leaf.

slam

Super Moderator
Search Party season 3

never heard of this ...only on HBOMAX ...on season 3 ...looks funny...

71doqP8.jpg

Search Party is a single-camera dark comedy about four self-absorbed twenty-somethings who become entangled in an ominous mystery when a former college acquaintance suddenly disappears.

i think i`m gonna put it in the trap ...:yes:

slam

Super Moderator
5R6XBMFv.jpg

An updated version of the classic anthology series featuring various tales of science fiction, mystery, and horror.

SEason 2 ...:yes:

check the trap if u need it ... :cheers:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Caught episode 3 of Trackers. Really enjoying the season so far.

Also caught the premiere of season 3 of Yellowstone. Josh Holloway's the new addition this season.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
i think u meant season 3 ...2 was dope ...

3 was wack ...i was so disappointed ...maybe 2 eps out the whole season was good...
I watched the 2 seasons on Hulu, didn't realize season 3 was already airing.