TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
3 weekly shows back this week for me with this, The Boys, and House of the Dragon

Currently watching Mayor of Kingstown, Clipped, and Billy the Kid.

Gonna finish up season 3 of Slow Horses within the next week.

Hotel Cocaine should be lively.

Looking forward to season 3 of The Bear in just under 2 weeks.

Gonna circle back to Baby Reindeer and season 2 of Ramy next month. Halfway point of Reindeer, and just started season 2 of Ramy.

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
HOUSE OF THE DRAGON SEASON 2 EPISODE 1

One queen for another. Grief can be as strong as a person's need for revenge.
Some weasling for power,and others trying to hold on to it . I am Team Black all the way but even that scene of brutality got some sympathy from me for Team Green. Another involving and shocking season opener episode under the banner of Game of Thrones.

The Boys Season 4

The divide between the Supes,the Boys and everyone in between continues to grow and that makes for great first 3 episodes of season 4. As bloody,surprising and raunchy as ever and very much involving with a lot of truths about the current status of the world we live in
If i have a ton of followers,im on TV and have a big microphone in front of me people will believe everything i say even if there is absolutely no logic to it There are a couple of interesting story set ups and new characters. Things are starting to move over to the repetitive lane even the vibe from a few characters is IM DONE. With next season being it's last it's still going to be interesting to see how things play out