TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Acolyte episode 4

The full turn around from Mae from a mission she was laser focused on. Long drawn out treks through the forest and only one interesting thing happening during that trek and finally a bit of excitement and the episode ends. Just bad writing but at least next weeks episode will have some action and maybe a revelation

BLUE LIGHTS SEASON 2

Off to a good start with so many changes and some things remaining the same. Characters finding purpose and the scourge of addiction and drug trafficking taking its toll. I think it's cool that the show is continuing to follow characters that i thought arcs had ended in the first season

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Boys is just a homosexual show. They have no problem showing the male genitalia but wouldn't show ONE fucking titty!
I forgot the name of the orgy party they had but i remember saying where are the tits????????

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Finally, we have a date for the return of Yellowstone.
The second half of the fifth and final season of the Taylor Sheridan series will premiere Sunday, November 10 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on the Paramount Network. Internationally, Yellowstone will premiere on Paramount+ in Canada on November 10, the U.K. on November 11 and in Latin America, Brazil and France later in November.
As previously announced last month, the series has returned to production in Montana. The drama had been on an interminable hiatus since January of 2023.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Just started season 2 of The Responder this past week. Enjoying it just as much as season 1 (have seen 2 of the 5 eps so far).

Season 1 aired back in January 2022, so it was surprising to see it turn up for season 2 which was released in May 2024.

What works for the show is that they only focus on a limited number of characters, and don't flood the storyline with unnecessary side plots, etc.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

RT25_CriticsFreshest_Editorial_TV_600x314_071723.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I saw bits and pieces of the original, and will one day go back and watch it in full. Apparently the original series finale was a major letdown for all fans.

I did watch the reboot a few years ago and enjoyed it. It aired from Nov. 2021 - Jan. 2022, so the cold weather setting was effective ...

I watched the first episode, not bad at all. It's 8 season so we will see how it goes, thanks bruh!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I watched the first episode, not bad at all. It's 8 season so we will see how it goes, thanks bruh!

Funny story.

My mom's coworker gave her the first few seasons on burnt discs back in the 2000s.

She checked them out and was like - "Man, you've gotta check out this show. It's great."

I said to her - "The gay dude from Six Feet Under is a cold-blooded killer, huh?"

Mom - "Yeah ... great actor. He is C O L D."

I wanted to answer "Ice cold like the streets of BGOL?" (but the 1st rule of Fight Club / BGOL ... can't speak on it ... so I said NOTHING!)

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Nevada jury convicts five men for running illegal streaming site

By Kevin Sheridan
Jun. 20, 2024

A Las Vegas jury has found five men guilty of running an illegal streaming website.

The DOJ says Jetflicks was one of the nation’s largest illegal streaming services, generating millions in revenue.

The court found that, as early as 2007, Kristopher Dallman, Douglas Courson, Felipe Garcia, Jared Jaurequi, and Peter Huber operated the online, subscription-based service.

The DOJ says Jetflicks used sophisticated computer scripts and software to scour pirate websites for illegal copies of television episodes that they then downloaded and hosted on their servers. They would eventually reproduce hundreds of thousands of copyrighted episodes, amassing a catalogue larger than Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, and Amazon Prime combined.

Dallman and his co-conspirators made millions from the website, according to the DOJ.

“The defendants operated Jetflicks, an illicit streaming service they used to distribute hundreds of thousands of stolen television episodes,” said Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General Nicole M. Argentieri, head of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division. “Their scheme generated millions of dollars in criminal profits, while causing copyright owners to lose out. These convictions underscore the Criminal Division’s commitment to protecting intellectual property rights by prosecuting digital piracy schemes and bringing offenders to justice.”

The five men were convicted of conspiracy to commit criminal copyright infringement. Additionally, Dallman was also convicted of two counts of money laundering by concealment and three counts of misdemeanor criminal copyright infringement.

Courson, Garcia, Jaurequi and Huber all face a maximum of five years in prison. Meanwhile, Dallman faces a maximum of 48 years in prison. A sentencing date has not been set.

GettyImages1498101368-1-771d0395-0de9-4f04-bc87-539bcc9e9d4e.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny story.

My mom's coworker gave her the first few seasons on burnt discs back in the 2000s.

She checked them out and was like - "Man, you've gotta check out this show. It's great."

I said to her - "The gay dude from Six Feet Under is a cold-blooded killer, huh?"

Mom - "Yeah ... great actor. He is C O L D."

I wanted to answer "Ice cold like the streets of BGOL?" (but the 1st rule of Fight Club / BGOL ... can't speak on it ... so I said NOTHING!)

Lol yeah bruh I haven't seen dude since Six Feet Under, then his character in this show don't like pussy. I'm like is this nigga gay for real? Lol