TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never saw the appeal, she always looks like she has a eating disorder.
It's a show about a blood splatter analyst who works with the police but is a vigilante serial killer. What more do you need to know to jump in, plus Lauren Valez.

Enjoy the ride.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
@playahaitian

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
THE ACOLYTE EPISODE 5

Even though one revelation has been predictable for weeks and I still have questions about a character being so familiar,and I truly believe Mae suffers from schizophrenia and the writers of the show suffer from the same, this was the best episode of the series so far.From the intense duels to what some characters spoke of. Still waiting for the main revelation.

Dark Matter finale

I thought it was a good conclusion to this sometimes confusing and trippy series
Still some questions about alternate time lines and variations of Jason but i liked
how things played and the visuals that were provided that helped me make a couple of conclusions about the characters fate.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm enjoying Clipped but compared to Winning Time it's definitely Clippers vs Lakers when it comes to quality.

Probably better as a binge.

86643339-13576049-image-a-24_1719493745474.jpg

86643337-13576049-image-a-23_1719493560703.jpg