TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Forest Whitaker deserves an Emmy nomination for his performance in episode 8 of
The Emperor of Ocean Park. It was filled with raw emotion,coldness and Machiavellian like moves. My family and i were extremely impressed.

KAOS

Some of the dark humor is working for me in this series about Greek God's in today's climate
Some of it feels been there done that especially with people rebelling against the gods and the wrath that follows.But you also have the merciful and helpful gods.It's fun watching them deal with paranoia ,jealousy and preoccupations. It becomes more intersting and involving when things take a more serious turn.
The cast is including Zeus (Jeff Goldblum). Minos (Stanley Townsend) Poseidon (Cliff Curtis). Hera (Janet McTeer) Dionysus (Nabhaan Rizwan) and Debi Mazar as Medusa are doing great in their portrayals

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Landman is an upcoming American drama television series created by Taylor Sheridan, based on the Boomtown podcast by Christian Wallace. It is set to premiere on November 17, 2024 on Paramount+.[1][2]
Landman is set within the world of oil rigs in West Texas, where "roughnecks and wildcat billionaires are fueling a boom so big it’s reshaping our climate, our economy, and our geopolitics."[3]
Filming started in and around Fort Worth, Texas in February 2024 and concluded in June 2024.[15] Filming locations included the headquarters of the American Association of Professional Landmen, the national association that represents land professionals, as well as the Fort Worth Petroleum Club and Texas Christian University. [16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landman_(TV_series)

Last edited:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

KeKe Jabbar's cause of death has been revealed ... TMZ has learned she died from carbon monoxide poisoning.

TMZ has obtained the autopsy report from the Alabama medical examiner ... and it shows the reality star had 64% carboxyhemoglobin in her blood.

Carboxyhemoglobin is what forms in red blood cells when carbon monoxide binds to hemoglobin ... which sticks 200 times more tightly than oxygen.

Normal levels are usually under 2% for non-smokers, and under 5% for smokers -- and KeKe’s level of 64% was deadly.

The toxicology report reveals KeKe also had oxycodone and oxymorphone in her system ... but poisoning was the main culprit behind her death.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
KAOS

Some of the dark humor is working for me in this series about Greek God's in today's climate
Some of it feels been there done that especially with people rebelling against the gods and the wrath that follows.But you also have the merciful and helpful gods.It's fun watching them deal with paranoia ,jealousy and preoccupations. It becomes more intersting and involving when things take a more serious turn.
The cast is including Zeus (Jeff Goldblum). Minos (Stanley Townsend) Poseidon (Cliff Curtis). Hera (Janet McTeer) Dionysus (Nabhaan Rizwan) and Debi Mazar as Medusa are doing great in their portrayals

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Forest Whitaker deserves an Emmy nomination for his performance in episode 8 of
The Emperor of Ocean Park. It was filled with raw emotion,coldness and Machiavellian like moves. My family and i were extremely impressed.

Talked to my mom the other day and she said she's really enjoying the series.

Mentioned to her I've liked his work as the lead on Godfather of Harlem in recent years.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Have 3 episodes left with the Omnivore docuseries. Very good throughout.

Liking the current start to the 4th season of Only Murders in the Building. Eva Longoria can get it / Selena Gomez's acting is terrible / The neighbor Howard is obnoxious as fuck & nails on a chalkboard / Martin Short is always funny to watch.

Really enjoying Bad Monkey and its assortment of characters. They're at the halfway point - episode 5 aired this week.

Nice start to season 4 of Slow Horses. Good twist with River and his grandfather.

Just need to finish the last episode of episode 4 of Roadkill (4-episode miniseries). Have about 30 mins left. Hugh Laurie and company ...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I might have to watch this train wreck.

HaHa!!!

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives
Official Trailer
Debuts September 6, 2024

A group of Mormon mum influencers get caught in the midst of a swinging sex scandal that makes international headlines.

c2abc465e96f88cef7e3bc8263efc4a4

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Evolution of the Black Quarterback
Official Trailer
Series Premiere September 24, 2024

From SMAC Productions, Evolution of the Black Quarterback is a three-part docuseries that follows retired NFL Pro Bowl quarterback Michael Vick as he travels across America to explore the history and impact of Black quarterbacks on and off the field.

The series pays homage to the rich history, celebrates the progress, and sets its sights on the future of the QB position.

The highlights are incredible and the story of the players who fought for their right to be on the field are inspiring, featuring interviews with some of the most influential Black QBs—past, present, and future—to ever play the game, including Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts, Cam Newton, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Donovan McNabb, James “Shack” Harris, Warren Moon, and Doug Williams, plus commentary from celebrities and other football stars including Common, Deion Sanders, Larry Wilmore, Steve Young, Josh Allen and Jamie Foxx.

MV5BNTc2OTk0YzQtNjU4Ny00ZmViLWE0M2MtMjllYWUwNDQ5YjQ2XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Sunday, September 8National Parks: USA (8:00 p.m.)Nat Geo
Sunday, September 8Universal Basic Guys (8:00 p.m.)Fox
Sunday, September 8Bob’s Burgers Season 15 (8:30 p.m.)Fox
Sunday, September 8The Great North Season 5 (9:00 p.m.)Fox
Sunday, September 8The Wonderland Massacre & The Secret History of HollywoodMGM+
Monday, September 9Hot Wheel’s Let’s Race Season 2Netflix
Monday, September 9My Brilliant Friend Season 4 (8:00 p.m.)HBO
Monday, September 9Universal Basic GuysHulu
Tuesday, September 10Jack Whitehall: Fatherhood with My FatherNetflix
Tuesday, September 10The Money GamePrime Video
Wednesday, September 11The Circle Season 7Netflix
Thursday, September 12The Old Man Season 2 (10:00 p.m.)FX
Thursday, September 12The Tailor of Sin City (10:00 p.m.)SundanceTV
Thursday, September 12Billionaire IslandNetflix
Thursday, September 12Emily in Paris Season 4 Part 2Netflix
Thursday, September 12Into the Fire: The Lost DaughterNetflix
Thursday, September 12Midnight at the Pera Palace Season 2Netflix
Friday, September 13The Grand Tour: One for the RoadPrime Video
Friday, September 13In Vogue: The 90sHulu
Friday, September 13How to Die AloneHulu
Friday, September 13LEGO Star Wars: Rebuild the GalaxyDisney+
Friday, September 13Dora Season 2Paramount+
Friday, September 13Three Women (10:00 p.m.)Starz
Saturday, September 14Have I Got News For You (9:00 p.m.)CNN
Sunday, September 1576th Primetime Emmy Awards (8:00 p.m.)ABC
Sunday, September 15Ridley (8:00 p.m.)PBS
Sunday, September 15Moonflower Murders (9:00 p.m.)PBS
Sunday, September 15Van Der Valk (10:00 p.m.)PBS
Sunday, September 15Sister Wives Season 19 (10:00 p.m.)TLC
Sunday, September 15Tulsa King Season 2Paramount+
Monday, September 16Cocomelon Season 11Netflix
Monday, September 16Antiques Roadshow Season 29 (8:00 p.m.)PBS
Monday, September 16Halloween Baking Championship Season 10 (9:00 p.m.)Food Network
Tuesday, September 17Culinary Class WarsNetflix
Tuesday, September 17Child StarHulu
Tuesday, September 17American Sports Story: Aaron HernandezHulu
Tuesday, September 17Nöthin’ But a Good Time: The Uncensored Story of ’80s Hair MetalParamount+
Tuesday, September 17Dancing With the Stars Season 33 (8:00 p.m.)ABC
Tuesday, September 17High Potential (10:00 p.m.)ABC
Tuesday, September 17Stopping the Steal (9:00 p.m.)HBO
Wednesday, September 18What’s Next? The Future With Bill GatesNetflix
Wednesday, September 18Envious
Wednesday, September 18Agatha All AlongDisney+
Wednesday, September 18Big Cats 24/7 (8:00 p.m.)PBS
Wednesday, September 18The Golden Bachelorette (8:00 p.m.)ABC
Wednesday, September 18Survivor Season 47 (8:00 p.m.)CBS
Thursday, September 19Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez StoryNetflix
Thursday, September 19Twilight of the GodsNetflix
Thursday, September 19The Queen of VillainsNetflix
Thursday, September 19A Very Royal ScandalPrime Video
Thursday, September 19Frasier Season 2Paramount+
Thursday, September 19The Penguin (9:00 p.m.)HBO
Friday, September 2020/20 Season 47 (9:00 p.m.)ABC
Friday, September 20Deadlock (9:00 p.m.)PBS
Friday, September 20KLASS 95: The Power of BeautyNetflix
Friday, September 20Little Miss InnocentHulu
Friday, September 20La MaisonApple TV+
Saturday, September 2148 Hours Season 38 (9:00 p.m.)CBS
Sunday, September 2260 Minutes Season 57 (7:00 p.m.)CBS
Sunday, September 22Matlock (8:00 p.m.)CBS
Sunday, September 22Rescue HI-Surf (8:00 p.m.)Fox
Sunday, September 22From Season 3MGM+

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FIGHT NIGHT THE MILLION DOLLAR HEIST

Based on the truly interesting real story Fight Night; by: Jeff Keating ( i encourage everyone to Google it after watching the series } the series definitely has a great flow as it sets up its characters mainly focusing on streetwise hustler Gordon "Chicken Man" Williams portrayed by Kevin Hart in constant hustle mode while blending Muhammad Ali’s historic comeback fight after opting out of going to Vietnam. Definitely some good performances throughout the stand outs being Don Cheadle, Samuel L Jackson always turning in an unflinching performance. Terrence Howard playing an always smiling, slick wise cracking character to a T again.The casting of Dexter Darden as Muhammad Ali feels more like a parody or a last minute choice of a casting director saying: Well he doesn't have the right build or really the look but at least he can deliver some of Ali's mannerisms
I did find it funny that a character used a move i use to win a celebrity over whenever i meet one. I appreciated the lovely eye candy including Lori Harvey,Chloe Bailey,Teresa Celeste and Taraji P Henson.
I could see them wrapping this up in 5 episodes but they are going for 8 so let's see how it goes.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster