TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@playahaitian

I haven't had a chance to check out the first 2 episodes of The Old Man (season 2) with pops yet. They weren't available to dload with pops last Thursday. Gonna check them out this week with the start to Tulsa King s2, and more of Slow Horses OR Bad Monkey.

Mom was in town this weekend. Took her out for Japanese food yesterday evening & then came back and watched the Emmy Awards (DVR'd them to avoid all ad breaks). Also updated her flashdrive for her ... gave her the following stuff:

MOVIES - Trap / Greedy People / Cop Land / Didi / Twisters / The Bikeriders and a few other titles.

SERIES - Roadkill / Tulsa King (season 1) / The Old Man (season 1) / Shogun / English Teacher (first 3 eps) / Only Murders in the Building season 4 (first 3 eps) / etc.

She wasn't sure about Shogun initially, but once she saw the cast & crew racking up the Emmy Awards, she was like - "On second thought - yeah, I need to see this!" - She read the book back in the day, and I explained to her that part of it was filmed less than 15 minutes away along a local shoreline. We walked along Barnet Beach in the morning, and I was pointing out how it was partly filmed in the region.

Tulsa King - Showed her the first 20 mins of the pilot and said it was fun to see the "fish out of water" vibe of the show with him in his new surroundings. She might not dig the action / violence ... but she'll like some of the funny interactions.

The Old Man ... explained to her it's a slower burn at times, but a solid cast. Apparently there will be more of Lithgow in season 2 (and she's always been a fan of his) - so I'll probably save season 2 of The Old Man later for her this fall.

So much love to the entire H Funk clan!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
So much love ti the entire H Funk clan!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Thanks fam. Appreciate it!

Yeah - she's really appreciative, and I said to her if you're stuck for something to watch ... there's a few months worth of stuff on there in case you need it. And it's cool that she's able to share the flashdrive with friends occasionally too, as they're older and have different cable packages.

I was legit surprised she was into Tulsa King. It was on her list of shows for me to save for her, and I was like - "Let's check out the first 20 mins to see if you're into it first", lol.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend