UFC

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
200px-UFC_on_FOX_20.jpg

UFC on Fox: Holm vs. Shevchenko (also known as UFC on Fox 20) is an ongoing mixed martial arts event being held on July 23, 2016 at United Center in Chicago, Illinois.

Main Card (Fox)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Women's Bantamweight Holly Holm vs. Valentina Shevchenko
Lightweight Edson Barboza vs. Gilbert Melendez
Heavyweight Francis Ngannou def. Bojan Mihajlović TKO (punches) 1 1:44
Women's Strawweight Felice Herrig def. Kailin Curran Submission (rear-naked choke) 1 1:59

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BREAKING: Rory MacDonald Signs with Bellator
Rory-MacDonald-QA-478x2701.jpg

The long-time top UFC welterweight has signed a new deal with Bellator MMA after a brief free agency period. Sources close to the deal confirmed the news with FloCombat on Wednesday.

On Tuesday evening, the UFC declined to exercise the standard matching clause included in all UFC fighter contracts after being presented with MacDonald's offer sheet from Bellator. On Wednesday, MacDonald was removed from the UFC's official rankings. FloCombat's sources also confirmed the UFC decided not to match Bellator's offer.

MacDonald has reigned as one of the top 170-pound fighters in the world for the past several years, and has been involved in several classic matchups inside the UFC cage. The 27-year-old has hit a rough patch in back to back losses to Robbie Lawler and Stephen Thompson, but has been a perennial top prospect and title contender since signing with the UFC in 2010.

In inking MacDonald, Bellator has landed what is certainly the biggest free agent prize in promotional history.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fight Night Vancouver on Friday, August 26 at 7pm/4pm ETPT live from Rogers Arena in Vancouver.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UFC Fight Night: Arlovski vs. Barnett (also known as UFC Fight Night 93) is an upcoming mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) that will be held on September 3, 2016 at Barclaycard Arena inHamburg, Germany.

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)

Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Heavyweight Andrei Arlovski vs. Josh Barnett
Light Heavyweight Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jan Błachowicz
Light Heavyweight Ryan Bader vs. Ilir Latifi
Lightweight Nick Hein vs. Tae Hyun Bang
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Welterweight Jessin Ayari vs. Jim Wallhead
Welterweight Peter Sobotta vs. Nicolas Dalby
Women's Bantamweight Ashlee Evans-Smith vs. Veronica Macedo
Bantamweight Taylor Lapilus vs. Leandro Issa
Heavyweight Jarjis Danho vs. Christian Colombo
Middleweight Scott Askham vs. Jack Hermansson
Lightweight Rustam Khabilov vs. Leandro Silva

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Enjoy the card today, BGOL fam'.

For those in Canada (without Fight Pass) ... the main card will be airing on the Fight Network.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UFC Fight Night: Poirier vs. Johnson (also known as UFC Fight Night 94) is an ongoing mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) being held on September 17, 2016 at State Farm Arena inHidalgo, Texas.

Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Lightweight Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Johnson
Middleweight Uriah Hall vs. Derek Brunson
Lightweight Evan Dunham vs. Rick Glenn
Welterweight Roan Carneiro vs. Kenny Robertson
Lightweight Chris Wade vs. Islam Makhachev
Featherweight Chas Skelly vs. Maximo Blanco

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UFC Fight Night: Cyborg vs. Lansberg (also known as UFC Fight Night 95) is an ongoing mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship being held on September 24, 2016 at Ginásio Nilson Nelson in Brasília,
Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Catchweight (140 lbs) Cris Cyborg vs. Lina Länsberg
Featherweight Renan Barão vs. Phillipe Nover
Heavyweight Roy Nelson vs. Antônio Silva
Lightweight Francisco Trinaldo vs. Paul Felder
Middleweight Thiago Santos vs. Eric Spicely
Featherweight Godofredo Pepey vs. Mike De La Torre

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster

UFC Fight Night: Cyborg vs. Lansberg (also known as UFC Fight Night 95) is an ongoing mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship being held on September 24, 2016 at Ginásio Nilson Nelson in Brasília,
Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Catchweight (140 lbs) Cris Cyborg vs. Lina Länsberg
Featherweight Renan Barão vs. Phillipe Nover
Heavyweight Roy Nelson vs. Antônio Silva
Lightweight Francisco Trinaldo vs. Paul Felder
Middleweight Thiago Santos vs. Eric Spicely
Featherweight Godofredo Pepey vs. Mike De La Torre

So no official thread?

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fucking midnight before main event airs. Dana really needs to make this shit more tv friendly. Im sure the new bosses will address this shit.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Conor McGregor, Eddie Alvarez to meet in UFC 205 main event

UFC featherweight champion Conor McGregor and lightweight champion Eddie Alvarez will clash atop the UFC 205 card, the promotion announced late Monday night.

McGregor would become the first fighter in UFC history to hold two belts simultaneously with a victory over Alvarez at Madison Square Garden on Nov. 12. The prospect of the bout was subject to much speculation in recent days and comes after Alvarez demanded a fight with McGregor on Twitter last week.

McGregor avenged his lone UFC defeat with a victory over Nate Diaz at UFC 202 in August. McGregor was originally scheduled for face then-lightweight champ Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 196 in his first attempt to hold to two belts at once, but dos Anjos was injured in training ahead of UFC 198, which forced Diaz to step in for a non-title fight and submitted McGregor.

UFC 205 is the first event the promotion will have in New York since the state lifted its ban on professional mixed marital arts. The fight card already features two other title fights: welterweight champ Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson and women’s strawweight champ Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Angry with Dana White, Jose Aldo wants release from UFC, says he plans to retire

Jose-Aldo-UFC-200-Press-04-Vegas-02-750x370.jpg

Interim featherweight champion Jose Aldo is done dealing with UFC. Aldo, who was promised to get his rematch with McGregor after beating Frankie Edgar at UFC 200, was expecting to have that fight at some point this year after McGregor's rematch with Nate Diaz in August.

But when it was announced that McGregor go after Eddie Alvarez's lightweight title inthe main event of UFC 205 on Nov. 12, Aldo lost the desire to fight for his rematch, according to Brazilian outlet Combate.

"I heard about everything that happened through my coach," Aldo said viaMMAFighting.com. "He had spoken with [UFC matchmaker] Sean Shelby Saturday and Sean still had no answer about anything, and asked if I could fight on Nov. 12. My coach said that if it would be Conor, yes, and then Sean asked him if I would fight Max Holloway or Anthony Pettis. 'Dede' [Pederneiras] said that for those, I'd rather do a full camp and it could be on Dec. 10.

"We waited until Dana publicly said that he wanted this fight with McGregor to happen. And then we expected it to happen: I'd get my rematch to unify the featherweight belts, or I'd have my belt back and fight Holloway or Pettis, since Dana [White] said all the time that Conor couldn't keep both belts. But, to my surprise, I heard last night about the fight between McGregor and Eddie Alvarez, which was also denied by Dana last week. And to make it worse, he would keep the featherweight belt, and possibly having two belts at the same time."
White said earlier in the day that McGregor would have to give up one of his belts if he was victorious. McGregor then said at the UFC 205 press conference that "they're going to have to gather an army together to take these belts off of me."

Because of all this, Aldo said he doesn't believe White anymore and is done with the promotion.

"Conor himself said before that he wouldn't give his belt away by any chance and nobody would take it away from him," Aldo said. "After all this, I see I can't trust any word from president Dana White, and who's in charge of the promotion now is Conor McGregor. Since I'm not here to be an employee of McGregor, today I ask to cancel my contract with the UFC. When they offered me a fight with Frankie Edgar, Dana said that the winner would challenge McGregor or win the linear title, that he would lose his belt if he didn't return to the featherweight division after his rematch with Nate Diaz. After being fooled so many times, I don't feel motivated to fight in the UFC anymore."

White said he would offer a solution to Aldo after Tuesday's press conference, but Aldo said he's at peace with his decision and wants to retire.

Aldo had one of the most illustrious careers in MMA history, defending his UFC/WEC featherweight title 10 consecutive times before falling to McGregor in December 2015. It was the fourth longest title run in UFC history and tied with Anderson Silva when including his WEC run.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Good main, After Lineker ate them head kicks i was scared he was gone knock Dodson out.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
That Dodson nigga smilin and with the weird posing and comin to the weigh-ins with his pants down was some clown shit.

Lineker was bout that bizness sluggin it out bringin the fight, propz to him.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Props to Lineker on the big win. He was pushing the pace as best as he could, but the Dodson gameplan at Jackson-Wink was definitely to play it safe & defensive out there.