UFC

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
I had Bisping winning, Dan didn't do shit but wait for the right hand all night while Bisping was sticking and moving scoring patty points.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
LOL yea if you base it off how you look Dan won that battle, that right hand is mutha and Dan landed it a few times fuckin up his grill but that was it.

Bisping threw pitty pat punches and kicks all night scoring points to win the fight.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL yea if you base it off how you look Dan won that battle, that right hand is mutha and Dan landed it a few times fuckin up his grill but that was it.

Bisping threw pitty pat punches and kicks all night scoring points to win the fight.
Come on man.. Dan got the Kim K treatment. One muthafucka scored it 49-46. The fix was in bro.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GEORGES ST. PIERRE SAYS HE IS A FREE AGENT; UFC CLAIMS FORMER CHAMP'S CONTRACT STILL VALID

Mixed martial arts legend Georges St. Pierre, long-reigning Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight champion, says he's free and clear of his UFC contract. However, UFC parent company Zuffa begs to differ.

Monday, on the “MMA Hour” with Ariel Helwani, St. Pierre stated that his lawyers had finagled a way for “Rush” to get out of his UFC contract, after a long and public negotiation with the UFC surrounding whether or not the 35-year-old welterweight great would return to action at UFC 206 in Toronto. Last week, UFC President Dana White said that the deadline had passed for St. Pierre to sign on for the card scheduled for Dec. 10 at the Air Canada Centre, while the former promotional star took this as a new lease on his professional life.

St. Pierre contends that is now a free agent upon the advice of lawyer James Quinn, whom he hired to review and evaluate the terms of his existing Zuffa contract. St. Pierre told Helwani that the UFC offered him a bout with former UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler, but owing to the fact that Lawler was not planning on fighting and had recently pulled out of a slated bout with Donald Cerrone scheduled for UFC 205 on Nov. 12 in New York City, that his contract was now void.

“You heard it right,” St. Pierre told Helwani. “I’m a free agent. My lawyer terminated the contract with the UFC.”

"I'm truly confident I can beat the guys that are champions right now, I'm that confident,” he continued. “At least I'm a free man. Now, I know I'm free: I have other options. I'm not caught up legally with a contract; I'm a free man.”

Late Monday, the UFC sent out a press release to counter St. Pierre's claims, re-asserting that MMA's all-time 170-pound kingpin is still under Zuffa contract.

"Georges St. Pierre remains under an existing agreement with Zuffa, LLC as his MMA promoter," the release stated. "Zuffa intends to honor its agreement with St. Pierre and reserves its rights under the law to have St. Pierre do the same."

St. Pierre has not fought since November 2013, when he successfully defended his UFC welterweight title over Johny Hendricks in a hotly-contested split decision at UFC 167. Following the bout. St. Pierre vacated his title without explicitly saying that he would retire, stating that he wanted to “step away” from the sport of MMA “for a little bit.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ge...ntract-Still-Valid-112495#AhpuOtQ4R6HL4wUH.99

chilibrick

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GEORGES ST. PIERRE SAYS HE IS A FREE AGENT; UFC CLAIMS FORMER CHAMP'S CONTRACT STILL VALID

Mixed martial arts legend Georges St. Pierre, long-reigning Ultimate Fighting Championship welterweight champion, says he's free and clear of his UFC contract. However, UFC parent company Zuffa begs to differ.

Monday, on the “MMA Hour” with Ariel Helwani, St. Pierre stated that his lawyers had finagled a way for “Rush” to get out of his UFC contract, after a long and public negotiation with the UFC surrounding whether or not the 35-year-old welterweight great would return to action at UFC 206 in Toronto. Last week, UFC President Dana White said that the deadline had passed for St. Pierre to sign on for the card scheduled for Dec. 10 at the Air Canada Centre, while the former promotional star took this as a new lease on his professional life.

St. Pierre contends that is now a free agent upon the advice of lawyer James Quinn, whom he hired to review and evaluate the terms of his existing Zuffa contract. St. Pierre told Helwani that the UFC offered him a bout with former UFC welterweight champion Robbie Lawler, but owing to the fact that Lawler was not planning on fighting and had recently pulled out of a slated bout with Donald Cerrone scheduled for UFC 205 on Nov. 12 in New York City, that his contract was now void.

“You heard it right,” St. Pierre told Helwani. “I’m a free agent. My lawyer terminated the contract with the UFC.”

"I'm truly confident I can beat the guys that are champions right now, I'm that confident,” he continued. “At least I'm a free man. Now, I know I'm free: I have other options. I'm not caught up legally with a contract; I'm a free man.”

Late Monday, the UFC sent out a press release to counter St. Pierre's claims, re-asserting that MMA's all-time 170-pound kingpin is still under Zuffa contract.

"Georges St. Pierre remains under an existing agreement with Zuffa, LLC as his MMA promoter," the release stated. "Zuffa intends to honor its agreement with St. Pierre and reserves its rights under the law to have St. Pierre do the same."

St. Pierre has not fought since November 2013, when he successfully defended his UFC welterweight title over Johny Hendricks in a hotly-contested split decision at UFC 167. Following the bout. St. Pierre vacated his title without explicitly saying that he would retire, stating that he wanted to “step away” from the sport of MMA “for a little bit.”
Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ge...ntract-Still-Valid-112495#AhpuOtQ4R6HL4wUH.99
he thought captain America would make him the new Dwayne Johnson instead he turned into the new miz

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
URIJAH FABER ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

After a decorated 13-year pro MMA career, Urijah Faber is ready to hang up his gloves after his Dec. 17 homecoming bout against Brad Pickett (online betting).

Faber told Ariel Helwani on “The MMA Hour” Monday that he had been waiting for an ideal moment to retire and that a bout in front of his home Sacramento crowd at the newly-opened Golden 1 Center would be most fitting.
"I've been kind of waiting for this, and this is actually going to be my last fight,” Faber told Helwani. “It just feels right to do it in this new area, it just feels like the right time and the right place. I've been waiting for this new arena to be built.”

The 37-year-old Faber has lost three of his last four heading into the bout with England's Pickett atUFC on Fox 22, with defeats against Frankie Edgar, Dominick Cruz and Jimmie Rivera. Following Zuffa's purchase of World Extreme Cagefighting in December 2006, “The California Kid” became the first sub-lightweight star in North America, reigning as WEC featherweight champion until he was dethroned by Mike Thomas Brown in November 2008.

"I've been teetering with it for a long time. The thing is that I'm lucky,” Faber continued. “Like I said, I have my health and I really love what I'm doing. But just as far as the passion goes, I have a passion for what I'm doing still, but it doesn't get the same emotion that it has in the past.”

Faber -- whose Team Alpha Male stable gave rise to former UFC bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw, perennial bantamweight and flyweight standout Joseph Benavidez and imminent UFC 135-pound title challenger Cody Garbrandt -- told Helwani that he plans to continue focusing on developing talent, as well as branching out in the entertainment industry.

“I have some entertainment stuff I've been working on, shows and some movie stuff. I've got business stuff that I've been working on but I'm most excited about growing the next generation of fighters, bringing multiple belts back to the Sacramento area,” said Faber. “I want to go out with a massive win against a great opponent in my hometown.”

SHARE ON FACEBOOK

Read more at http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ur...ng-Against-Pickett-112691#A6ZXc3JQtjglGxKQ.99

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Damn, that card is stacked the fuck up!

Yeah - some great match-ups on the 205 and 207 cards (NY and Vegas). They need to boost up the 206 one in Toronto yet as it only has DC-Johnson II in the headliner.

If I recall correctly 207 in Vegas is gonna have Rousey-Nunes, Cruz-Garbrandt, and Velasquez-Werdum II.

3 title fights on the 205 card, 1 on the 206 card, and 2 on the 207 card.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UFC 205: Conor McGregor tries to throw chair at rival Eddie Alvarez in angry New York press conference

RAGING Conor McGregor tried to throw a chair at Eddie Alvarez’s head and had to be held back by Dana White as blood boiled ahead of their UFC 205 fight.
That came after Alvarez responded to taunts from the pro-McGregor crowd by shouting: “Where’s your boy?!”

Eventually McGregor arrived, dancing onto the stage in a full-length mink coat, as the packed crowd in the Madison Square Garden theatre delivered a huge reception.

And the fans cheers turned to a huge roar as McGregor, seeing Alvarez had left his championship belt on the stage, walked across and took the lightweight belt and sat it on the table in front of him, next to his featherweight belt.
McGregor arrived ten minutes late for the press conference and that forced furious Alvarez to storm off stage saying: “I don’t even have an opponent.”
UFC president Dana White and UFC security grabbed McGregor and dragged him off stage to avoid another flashpoint like the one we saw in McGregor’s last pre-fight presser, where he and Nate Diaz engaged in an ugly bottle-throwing incident.

That fracas cost McGregor $150,000 in penalties from the Nevada State Athletic Commission.

And the Dubliner referenced that fine when he returned to the stage as he joked: “I wonder how much a chair would have cost me?!”

He continued: “I’m a f******g pimp, I’m in Gucci mink — and without me, this whole s**t’ll sink!”

And when he was asked what he would have done with the chair if security hadn’t intervened, McGregor paused, then said: “Bounce it off his f*****g head!”

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Flyweight Demetrious Johnson(c) vs. Tim Elliott [a]
Flyweight Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo
Welterweight Jake Ellenberger vs. Jorge Masvidal
Light Heavyweight Ion Cutelaba vs. Jared Cannonier
Women's Bantamweight Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis
Flyweight Brandon Moreno vs. Ryan Benoit
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Featherweight Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall
Bantamweight Rob Font vs. Matt Schnell
Lightweight Dong Hyun Kim vs. Brendan O'Reilly

MurderCity

Rising Star
Registered
This season of The Ultimate Fighter was really good. They had Flyweight champions from other companies like Shooto, Titan and Legacy come to the UFC and fight. Who ever wins fights Demetrious Johnson for the UFC Flyweight title. A lot fo the fights had finishes as these guys really wanted it.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UFC_Albany_poster.jpg

UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Abdurakhimov (also known as UFC Fight Night 102) is an ongoing mixed martial artsevent being held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on December 9, 2016 at Times Union Center in Albany, New York

Main Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Heavyweight Derrick Lewis vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
Heavyweight Francis Ngannou vs. Anthony Hamilton
Light Heavyweight Corey Anderson vs. Sean O'Connell
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Saparbek Safarov

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyron Woodley announces he will rematch Stephen Thompson at UFC 209
6lWo-fxwfhiv0820637.png

The welterweight division is back on track.

UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley announced Monday on his podcast, The Morning Wood Show, that he intends to fight Stephen Thompson in a rematch on March 4 at UFC 209, ending weeks of heated debate over who should be Woodley’s next opponent.

“March 4th, UFC 209 in Las Vegas, Nevada, at what I believe to be the T-Mobile Center, you will see ‘Wonderboy’ get the worst ass-whooping of his life,” Woodley said. “And hopefully all of his fans and all of his over-entitlement deceases at that moment and we can do a eulogy for it.”

Woodley retained his welterweight title with a controversial majority draw over Thompson at UFC 205. The months since have been eventful as Thompson has publicly campaigned for a rematch to settle things, while Woodley has lobbied to fight other opponents, including a 180-pound catchweight bout that Woodley unsuccessfully chased against UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping.

Tensions came to a head on Sunday when a frustrated Thompson posted a picture on Twitter of a signed bout agreement to fight Woodley. And though Woodley initially brushed off Thompson’s barbs, now that the rematch has been agreed upon by both sides, the reigning UFC champion said he plans to make “Wonderboy” pay for the way in which the whole situation has played out.

“From this point forward, I’m going to commit to taking this dude out in the most embarrassing and worst fashion,” Woodley said. “And with that said, that last fight is in the dust. I ain’t going to cry over spilled milk. I ain’t going to cry over what round, who did what, where, when, where. That fight is in the dust. It’s done, it’s over with.

“This is a new fight, the most important fight of my life, not only to just continue to be the champion and to keep my belt — I can’t allow myself to lose to him and what he stands for and what his fans stand for, and this overly-entitled group of individuals who are in mixed martial arts. I can’t let myself lose to that. So with that said, let’s get to work and let’s get this party on the go.”

UFC 209 takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event also features a heavyweight bout pitting Alistair Overeem against Mark Hunt.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tyron Woodley announces he will rematch Stephen Thompson at UFC 209
6lWo-fxwfhiv0820637.png

The welterweight division is back on track.

UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley announced Monday on his podcast, The Morning Wood Show, that he intends to fight Stephen Thompson in a rematch on March 4 at UFC 209, ending weeks of heated debate over who should be Woodley’s next opponent.

“March 4th, UFC 209 in Las Vegas, Nevada, at what I believe to be the T-Mobile Center, you will see ‘Wonderboy’ get the worst ass-whooping of his life,” Woodley said. “And hopefully all of his fans and all of his over-entitlement deceases at that moment and we can do a eulogy for it.”

Woodley retained his welterweight title with a controversial majority draw over Thompson at UFC 205. The months since have been eventful as Thompson has publicly campaigned for a rematch to settle things, while Woodley has lobbied to fight other opponents, including a 180-pound catchweight bout that Woodley unsuccessfully chased against UFC middleweight champion Michael Bisping.

Tensions came to a head on Sunday when a frustrated Thompson posted a picture on Twitter of a signed bout agreement to fight Woodley. And though Woodley initially brushed off Thompson’s barbs, now that the rematch has been agreed upon by both sides, the reigning UFC champion said he plans to make “Wonderboy” pay for the way in which the whole situation has played out.

“From this point forward, I’m going to commit to taking this dude out in the most embarrassing and worst fashion,” Woodley said. “And with that said, that last fight is in the dust. I ain’t going to cry over spilled milk. I ain’t going to cry over what round, who did what, where, when, where. That fight is in the dust. It’s done, it’s over with.

“This is a new fight, the most important fight of my life, not only to just continue to be the champion and to keep my belt — I can’t allow myself to lose to him and what he stands for and what his fans stand for, and this overly-entitled group of individuals who are in mixed martial arts. I can’t let myself lose to that. So with that said, let’s get to work and let’s get this party on the go.”

UFC 209 takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The event also features a heavyweight bout pitting Alistair Overeem against Mark Hunt.
:money::cheers:

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Georges-St-Pierre-Michael-Bisping.png

Georges St-Pierre to face Michael Bisping; date, venue still TBD

Georges St-Pierre's return to mixed martial arts will begin with a UFC middleweight championship fight against Michael Bisping.

UFC president Dana White announced the 185-pound matchup on SportsCenter on Wednesday. The bout will take place at a date to be determined.

St-Pierre (25-2) was the longest-reigning welterweight champion in UFC history, defending the title nine consecutive times between 2008 and 2013. He vacated the title in late 2013, expressing a need to take a break from the sport, but rumors of an inevitable comeback significantly heated up in 2016.

He wanted to take a break," White said. "He wanted to take some time off from the sport. He's been talking about coming back for a couple years. Personally, I wasn't a believer, but he and I got together in Las Vegas, had dinner and got a deal done.

"I'm not a big believer in long layoffs. Even Muhammad Ali, after a long layoff, didn't look the same. But [St-Pierre] is always in shape, he takes care of himself physically, and we'll see what happens."

Bisping (30-7) has been publicly campaigning for the St-Pierre fight since late last year. He even verbally agreed to fight St-Pierre at UFC 206 on Dec. 10 in Toronto, but the Canadian star was unable to come to a financial deal with the UFC to make it happen.

NER0

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hopefully Gsp wins and they make his scary ass fight Anderson Silvia and Silvia isn't bullshitting that fight...