UFC

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/See-through-curtain-at-weigh-in:2599686?pc=60

CtoeGayWAAAgTnm.jpg:large

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UFC Cancels Oct. 15 Fight Night Event in Manila After B.J. Penn Injury

The UFC Fight Night card scheduled for Oct. 15 in Manila has been canceled after main event competitor B.J. Penn was forced to withdraw from the event due to injury.
“I suffered a rib injury in training and I apologize to the fans in Manila who were expecting to watch me compete," Penn said in a release. “I hope to be back in the Octagon soon.”

Penn was expected to face Ricardo Lamas in the featherweight headliner, but rumors of his impending withdrawal arrived earlier this week. Penn announced that he was coming out of retirement earlier this year, but sexual assault allegations, an anti-doping violation and now, injury, have delayed his return.

Other fighters slated to compete at UFC Fight Night 97 will be rebooked at upcoming events in the “near future.” They will also receive compensation due to the cancellation, according to the promotion. Fans who purchased tickets should seek refunds at the point of purchase.

The UFC’s 2016 calendar is already finalized, but promotion officials will look at rescheduling an event in Manila in the future, according to a release.

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2 is an ongoing mixed martial arts event produced by the Ultimate Fighting Championship which began on October 8, 2016 at the Manchester Arena in Manchester, England and will conclude on October 9.

Main Card
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Middleweight Michael Bisping (c) vs Dan Henderson [a]
Middleweight Vitor Belfort vs Gegard Mousasi
Light Heavyweight Ovince Saint Preux vs. Jimi Manuwa
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Daniel Omielańczuk
Featherweight Mirsad Bektić vs. Russell Doane

will_right

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stefan Struve vs Daniel Omielanczuk should be good..while it lasts..but for obvious reasons this one may not last long tho :itsawrap::beat: