UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

How do you know that?

So you trust the "businessman" who never shows his face or links himself directly to his businesses but you distrust Tariq who we know what he looks like and know his business interests. Jason got his start with Tommy Sotomayor, how do you know you not giving the money to him on a voice scrambler? I give J Black credit he knows how to psyche yall out. If you only knew what I knew.... :giggle:
Name ONE project that Flex did that he crowd funded and then turned right around and asked yo ass to buy it. That was the difference.
You helped to fund Buck Breaking and still had to pay for a copy of it. He's got you by the short and curlies KT.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Name ONE project that Flex did that he crowd funded and then turned right around and asked yo ass to buy it. That was the difference.
You helped to fund Buck Breaking and still had to pay for a copy of it. He's got you by the short and curlies KT.

See, that's the bullshit I'm not comfortable with. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
$3 million dollar pricetag. That’s just to buy the property.

Word is the mayor and city council are all in with Tariq on this…………oh wait, Tariq doesn’t hang with these folk and doesn’t even vote and told you not to vote.

So who is approving this? :rolleyes:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
$3 million dollar pricetag. That’s just to buy the property.

Word is the mayor and city council are all in with Tariq on this…………oh wait, Tariq doesn’t hang with these folk and doesn’t even vote and told you not to vote.

So who is approving this? :rolleyes:
Maybe Tariq will use 2 million of his own dollars and crowd fund the other mill!

*believe that if you want*.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you want to visit something you swear isn't gonna happen? Do you know how silly you sound. Just go to the one in Milwaukee!!! :lol:

Tariq practices group economics and donates to causes and victims of WS all the time. I'm confident none of you cats are paying for anybody's funerals but your own families if that or giving jobs to anyone.

Prove he gives anything away ?

Show receipts for the philanthropy you claim?

Dude asked for donations to give away backpacks to kids and then claims he gives back

I am having trouble finding what he himself gives.

So since you know him so intimately maybe you can help me out

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
what does HNIC have to do with the question....

and how do you know what HNIC has?

and why you speculating on what anybody else gives.....what do you give?

Because he has a campaign that isn't close to reaching his goal. His patrons who claim to all be multi millionaires with yachts and multiple properties and movie star wives have failed him.

I only said your logic must be why you don't donate to him or push others to do so.

It's being suggested he drop the hammer when we all have free will to support. Most just don't got it to give. 20 k is too much. :lol: And that's OK. People who do don't hesitate to or dwell on fears.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I didn't fund Buckbreaking. Just bought it. But I was given a free copy of Hidden Colors 4 after I donated.

J Black shoots docs on his iPhone and puts white nationalists in his docs but if it makes you feel good about your purchase so be it. The irony is Tariq gives money to Jason to make those docs. Like I said, if you only knew what I knew. Yall be putting money in Tariq pocket and don't even realize it. He a shrewd businessman. :yes:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because he has a campaign that isn't close to reaching his goal. His patrons who claim to all be multi millionaires with yachts and multiple properties and movie star wives have failed him.

I only said your logic must be why you don't donate to him or push others to do so.

It's being suggested he drop the hammer when we all have free will to support. Most just don't got it to give. 20 k is too much. :lol: And that's OK. People who do don't hesitate to or dwell on fears.
Honestly, this thread is the first I've heard of HNIC trying to raise money. Why hasn't this been broadcast widely? When Wikipedia asks for money they blast their site with a huge donation banner. Can't the same be done here? And how do you know who has or hasn't donated? Just wondering....

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't fund Buckbreaking. Just bought it. But I was given a free copy of Hidden Colors 4 after I donated.

J Black shoots docs on his iPhone and puts white nationalists in his docs but if it makes you feel good about your purchase so be it. The irony is Tariq gives money to Jason to make those docs. Like I said, if you only knew what I knew. Yall be putting money in Tariq pocket and don't even realize it. He a shrewd businessman. :yes:
How do you think people are paying Tariq? Can't speak for the other brothers but I don't give anyone I don't know a dollar unless I get something immediately.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
How do you think people are paying Tariq? Can't speak for the other brothers but I don't give anyone I don't know a dollar unless I get something immediately.

It sounds like you guys know Tariq very well, you remember details about his life and the products he sold years ago to a tee.

If you dudes are buying products from J Black or donating to his cashapp, you are paying Tariq. I'll just leave it at that. :giggle:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It sounds like you guys know Tariq very well, you remember details about his life and the products he sold years ago to a tee.

If you dudes are buying products from J Black or donating to his cashapp, you are paying Tariq. I'll just leave it at that. :giggle:
Ahhh ok. I see. You're probably right. But I've never purchased anything from either of them. I take that back. I bought Tariq's first book! The Art of Mackin. I think it was $10. Great read. And you see how that works? I gave him ten dollars and he handed me his book. That's the only way I do business with people I don't know. Why do you have a problem with that?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Tariq gets 10 pages. Reparations to Jamaica gets 1. Elizabeth ain't never gone break yall off cuz, you too scared to step to her. :lol:
tenor.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
the op is a piece of shit who wishes he was ados/FBA. He mad cuz he come from a lame culture. He wishes he could swap cultures with FBA. That’s why he’s always swinging on ados jock.

Yes he wishes he was Black American and is ashamed of his Jamaican heritage. He definitely sees us as cooler and more progressive. 98% of the threads he makes revolve around us. He's never even lived in Jamaica, they would call him a Yankee boy to his face.

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much do you think Tariq paid to make two (soon to be three) Mink Slide albums?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Yes he wishes he was Black American and is ashamed of his Jamaican heritage. He definitely sees us as cooler and more progressive. 98% of the threads he makes revolve around us. He's never even lived in Jamaica, they would call him a Yankee boy to his face.

I’ve noticed when I get into a conversation with a Jamaican or a West Indian they always let me know what country they come from. I could talking to them about astrology and they all of sudden say some shit like, “I’m Trini”. West Indians try to think they’re something special here when they’re seen as nothing more than a coconut.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I’ve noticed when I get into a conversation with a Jamaican or a West Indian they always let me know what country they come from. I could talking to them about astrology and they all of sudden say some shit like, “I’m Trini”. West Indians try to think they’re something special here when they’re seen as nothing more than a coconut.

Mr. Met isn't a real Jamaican. He's never lived there, he's an American that ain't Black American. :lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

Free copy? From, "Don't forget to go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com...really?

a33.jpg

Why are you making implications and ain't puttin' out no info? Are you suggesting that they work in tandem? You gettin' a kickback?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Free copy? From, "Don't forget to go to hiddencolors.com and 1804.com...really?

a33.jpg

Why are you making implications and ain't puttin' out no info? Are you suggesting that they work in tandem? You gettin' a kickback?

Just keep supporting Jason I'm sure that will really piss Tariq off. And there's no way J Black plugs this museum soon either. He a real businessman unlike Tariq. :giggle:

Duece

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you scrutinize Drew Brees as much as Tariq? Honest question.

I wonder if Brees' ass was behind this shit?

Kinda ready for his midget ass to retire

ETA now some people are starting to say that the circle was a tribute to Katrina and New Orleans, I call bullshit, especially given Brees' prior comments.

Drew Brees has the Saints doing some circle of unity shit..
I haven't watched a Saints game since and will be watching the US Grand Prix tomorrow while they are playing

If I remember correctly, Drew Brees took issue with Colin Kaepernick's kneeling protest. Brees is a big military guy and seems to have conservative leanings. Instead of having various Saints players kneeling during the anthem, Brees claims the team came up wit this "circle of unity" shit with the Falcons. (below). They tried to backtrack and say it was for the 10th anniversary of the Saints coming back to the Superdome after Katrina, which was bullshit, it was a knock on Kap.

Personally I thought it was fucked up that two teams from the Blackest cities in the NFL would do this. If they wanted to honor Katrina they could have done it a million other ways.

Facebook%20New%20Orleans%20Saints_1474985016849_2078441_ver1.0.jpg

good, fuck Drew Brees

Agreed.

According to Orleans parish voter rolls, he is a registered republican and has been seen smiling with Trump.

That didn't go over well with the largely democratic and some what liberal New Orleans but to the rest of the state, he can probably suceed John Bel Edwards as govornor because Louisiana is very red.

Those protesters didn't go to his house, which from what I was hearing, was the plan, they just chanted "fuck Drew Brees" as far as I'm concerned it was underkill.

Brees issued those apologies to keep people from heading to his house to protest.

New Orleans is not that big, they can find his ass.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I have never claimed to be anything and don't lie on my pockets to a board full of people who are anonymous to me so those posts to me are irrelevant.

it's a lot of mofokrs who lie on their pockets and their dicks so what does that have to do with this thread.

And I have the same donor label you do and that has nothing to do with my opinions of poverty pimps.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Just keep supporting Jason I'm sure that will really piss Tariq off. And there's no way J Black plugs this museum soon either. He a real businessman unlike Tariq. :giggle:
I don't fuck with him like all that. I'm barely a casual listener anymore to ANY of these cats. The last "broadcast" of his that I paid attention to was the drama over KS' rise to see why he was salty.

It's all preaching to the choir to me. I may be compelled to check in on a reaction to a current event or something, but that's about it.

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

More assumptions, I don't give J Black anything. And you don't address anything directly and constantly make allegations you can't back up to avoid answering anything.

I guess he is shrewd if you think fleecing those who don't know is shrewd.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
The irony In this thread is the same people criticizing Tariq for "asking for shit where we get nothing in return " are the same ones who tell you to vote for the Democrats and don't dare as for anything for your vote. Just vote!
:roflmao: