UPDATE: Tariq Nasheed pushed for $7Mil for Hidden History Museum; Psudeo hip-hop documentary bombed, now on Blu-Ray

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Being critical in every thread makes you a loyal fan bruh. I dont care for Kevin Samuels and never watched a single podcast. I dont post in threads about him or try to discourage others to stop supporting him because I dont care. You guys absolutely care. And none of you have done anything impactful with your lives that help Black people which is why you so salty with Tariq. We go thru this every time he drops a project, yall say its a scam, then when it drops and does numbers you dissapear. :lol:
This! All of this lol.
A Black man not beholdened to any mainstream organizations or political party is single handedly making these dudes tight because he wants to do shit that benefits Black Americans exclusively?!

Just wow. :smh:
I see why the homie Xfactor calls this site nBGOL lol

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How they made several $100m's of money off of Black people and haven't done shit to it
I'd like to hear the answer to this one myself....

200.gif

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I’ve said before that niggaz aren’t on the defensive like this when it comes to giving their money to the Asian corner store. I see the shit all of the time. Chinese be selling that poisonous MSG food everyday and niggaz make them bank. Niggaz don’t question how that shit is fucking up their health either.

They give the East Indian and Arab corner stores $$$ who don’t like or respect you as well. Damn, you really see niggaz true selves come out of their shells when it’s somebody who looks like them.

Now I’m not saying to trust every black person cause you can’t. I don’t, but you got legit cats out here. He said he’d give you money back if the goal isn’t met.

But U dudes don’t question these other groups AT ALL! They could beat up black women and still stay in the community and still make money off you niggaz. They still wouldn’t be questioned or even touched at all. Lol. They won’t hire you and they follow you around but still you give them $$$$. You won’t say I won’t give them my money or I’m not fucking with them anymore.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Then its simple. you can support the movement without donating to the organization.

But then again I think it's uninformed to donate blndly. And sine BLM is made up of multiple chapters I am sure that there are chapters you could or would donate to.... People in positions often misuse funds for personal benefit and they should be replaced at the least.

But I think just as to blindly support a national organization is dumb I also think its dumb to be critical of its chapters based solely on the misdeeds of a few.
I think you are trying to make a parallel between Liking an entity and donating to said entity?
Is the comparison here that you like Nasheed, just not enough to donate to him?

Also the founding members of BLM have all been found to have raised money and bought houses and such with the donations. Just saying

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you are trying to make a parallel between Liking an entity and donating to said entity?
Is the comparison here that you like Nasheed, just not enough to donate to him?

Also the founding members of BLM have all been found to have raised money and bought houses and such with the donations. Just saying

No the post was strictly about BLM..

I have never donated to the national BLM either time or money....

But I don't donate to many national orgs. I do however don't money and time to local chpaters.

Those that I can see , be involved with and verify that said donations are actually doing the work intended.

That was the point of what I posted

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No the post was strictly about BLM..

I have never donated to the national BLM either time or money....

But I don't donate to many national orgs. I do however don't money and time to local chpaters.

Those that I can see , be involved with and verify that said donations are actually doing the work intended.

That was the point of what I posted
Ok I see. Thanks

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve said before that niggaz aren’t on the defensive like this when it comes to giving their money to the Asian corner store. I see the shit all of the time. Chinese be selling that poisonous MSG food everyday and niggaz make them bank. Niggaz don’t question how that shit is fucking up their health either.

They give the East Indian and Arab corner stores $$$ who don’t like or respect you as well. Damn, you really see niggaz true selves come out of their shells when it’s somebody who looks like them.

Now I’m not saying to trust every black person cause you can’t. I don’t, but you got legit cats out here. He said he’d give you money back if the goal isn’t met.

But U dudes don’t question these other groups AT ALL! They could beat up black women and still stay in the community and still make money off you niggaz. They still wouldn’t be questioned or even touched at all. Lol. They won’t hire you and they follow you around but still you give them $$$$. You won’t say I won’t give them my money or I’m not fucking with them anymore.

Can we acknowledge that there are two reasons to give someone your money? One is in return for goods and services. The other is for altruistic reasons without the expectation of anything tangible in return i.e. the donation. Let's stop making comparisons of the two in the same context. I just came back from 7-11 where I filled up my truck. I gave that hooked nose, middle eastern bastard $45 and guess what he immediately gave me. The freedom to drive my truck for at least 400 miles. I'm at peace with that exchange. If I sent Umar/Tariq/ Polite/Jay Morrison/Zaza Ali/et al $45 I'll get nothing. They on the other hand will have $45 to give to another middle eastern bastard to fuel their vehicles for 400 miles! I don't know why that's such a hard concept to understand.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
This museum isnt for Black history. Its about Black American history, there is a huge difference and you havent plugged a single museum thats owned and operated by Black Americans. Or told us what the LGBT deviant leadership of BLM did what all that money they stole.
Milwaukee has a Black Holocaust Museum that is black-owned and operated.

Welcome to ABHM! - America's Black Holocaust Museum (abhmuseum.org)

What artifacts is Tariq gonna get his hand on?
Who would be the curator of this museum...Peanut? Tariq won't even get a producer or invest in his show. He don't want to pay nobody.

At this point, all he's doing is a Tulsa Real Estate Fund 2.0. Let HIM secure the land and then start asking for donations.
Have him assemble a team of credible anthropologists to secure or borrow pieces to put on display or this is just selling a pipe dream that he made up on the fly.
What's his plan look like?
Who's gonna build it?
How's he gonna maintain the property?
Where is the initial payroll gonna come from?
What's his plan to draw visitors to that location?

This kind of undertaking requires YEARS of planning. Shit has gone through the City Planning Commission a decade before any ground is even broken. This shit isn't done on a whim.

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Who would be the curator of this museum...Peanut? Tariq won't even get a producer or invest in his show. He don't want to pay nobody.

At this point, all he's doing is a Tulsa Real Estate Fund 2.0. Let HIM secure the land and then start asking for donations.
Have him assemble a team of credible anthropologists to secure or borrow pieces to put on display or this is just selling a pipe dream that he made up on the fly.
Who's gonna build it?

This kind of undertaking requires YEARS of planning. Shit has gone through the City Planning Commission a decade before any ground is even broken. This shit isn't done on a whim.
There are tons of REAL museums to promote and support.

These fools are using false equivalencies to justify this obvious scheme.

Why in the fuck does the man who just came off the "best selling" Buck Breaking documentary build it himself?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

Who's gonna build it?

He's not going thru the city. This is private.

That's dope. Now we'll have 2. One in Milwaukee, one in LA, although I'm sure the one in LA will get more traffic being it's in the 2nd biggest market in the country. As for your logistics questions those are stalling questions. :lol: Who's gonna build it is a legit concern? Planning? Did you see the lot? This isn't 40 acres with a massive complex. I've been to plenty museums with 1 person working in a small venue, gift shop and all. Tariq ain't building a space ship.

You believe that a guy who has sold millions of documentaries and toured world wide at conscious events for over 10 years can't get artifacts for a Black American museum in Los Angeles?

You believe the goal is to have his wife run it? :lol:

Do you realize there is already a rinky dink Black museum in LA already?

You believe he has no idea how to maintain a property in LA despite the fact he owns several properties across the country?

You asking for the floor plans? :roflmao2:

This is what we talkin bout yall ONLY do this with Black fundraisers. You not walking into to no non Black business with all these logistical questions. But if it keeps YOU from donating cool, just stay out of the way.

He's up another 12K from last night. Guess folks ain't as concerned as yall. :dunno:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Who's gonna build it?

Damn you for asking common sense questions :angry::gun03:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
There are tons of REAL museums to promote and support.

These fools are using false equivalencies to justify this obvious scheme.

Why in the fuck does the man who just came off the "best selling" Buck Breaking documentary build it himself?

There are not tons of Black American museums in this country owned by Black Americans. And you not Black American no matter how much you wish you were.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
This museum isnt for Black history. Its about Black American history, there is a huge difference and you havent plugged a single museum thats owned and operated by Black Americans. Or told us what the LGBT deviant leadership of BLM did what all that money they stole.
Tariq clearly said he was gonna talk about the Moors who conquered Southern Europe.

So are you going to demand your donation money back from Tariq or nah? Are you mad about the fact the museum won't only be about Black American history?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Tariq clearly said he was gonna talk about the Moors who conquered Southern Europe.

So are you going to demand your donation money back from Tariq or nah? Are you mad about the fact the museum won't only be about Black American history?

When did he say that? Link me fanboy, give me a timestamp. I know you watch his show. :lol:

Since it's exclusive to Black Americans are yall gonna discourage Caribbeans and Africans from participating?

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
When did he say that? Link me fanboy, give me a timestamp. I know you watch his show. :lol:

Since it's exclusive to Black Americans are yall gonna discourage Caribbeans and Africans from participating?
Timestamped you dumb mf. So you asking for your donation money back or nah?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Timestamped you dumb mf. So you asking for your donation money back or nah?

Where? I see him talking about Black American Music and inventors. But If he throws a bone to the Moors that's cool. The bulk of the museum is geared towards Black Americans. I didn't hear him mention Bob Marley or Desmond TuTu in the clip. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Nigga was killing me talking about plebiscite arguments that lead nowhere on his podcast.

Shaka don't know how much Tariq was mocking him on his last show. Even down to asking for floor plans. :yes:

The Coonribbeans are jealous, their community doesn't have anything like this in the states.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Where? I see him talking about Black American Music and inventors. But If he throws a bone to the Moors that's cool. The bulk of the museum is geared towards Black Americans. I didn't hear him mention Bob Marley or Desmond TuTu in the clip. :lol:
What? :lol: :lol:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He's not going thru the city. This is private.

That's dope. Now we'll have 2. One in Milwaukee, one in LA, although I'm sure the one in LA will get more traffic being it's in the 2nd biggest market in the country. As for your logistics questions those are stalling questions. :lol: Who's gonna build it is a legit concern? Planning? Did you see the lot? This isn't 40 acres with a massive complex. I've been to plenty museums with 1 person working in a small venue, gift shop and all. Tariq ain't building a space ship.

You believe that a guy who has sold millions of documentaries and toured world wide at conscious events for over 10 years can't get artifacts for a Black American museum in Los Angeles?

You believe the goal is to have his wife run it? :lol:

Do you realize there is already a rinky dink Black museum in LA already?

You believe he has no idea how to maintain a property in LA despite the fact he owns several properties across the country?

You asking for the floor plans? :roflmao2:

This is what we talkin bout yall ONLY do this with Black fundraisers. You not walking into to no non Black business with all these logistical questions. But if it keeps YOU from donating cool, just stay out of the way.

He's up another 12K from last night. Guess folks ain't as concerned as yall. :dunno:

All true. But I've never had a non-black entity ask me to give them my money to fund their dream. Only black people ask me for that and hell yeah, I'm gonna ask all the hard questions. When non blacks ask me for money they immediately give me something for that money. Negroes are asking me to write checks on the strength of us having the same color skin....If that's not a "nigga please" moment I don't know what is!

ballscout1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd like to hear the answer to this one myself....

200.gif

I posted some links to them opening up their spending after the scandals required them to do so.

They also haven't collected "several hundreds of millions" so you see he the intentional injection of disinformation will affect narratives ?

As a tax-exempt, they do have to file financial statements but due to the scandals, they have made some of that public now.

The movement BLM has made tangible changes and on the local chapter level the local organizations have to get some credit for that

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
All true. But I've never had a non-black entity ask me to give them my money to fund their dream. Only black people ask me for that and hell yeah, I'm gonna ask all the hard questions. When non blacks ask me for money they immediately give me something for that money. Negroes are asking me to write checks on the strength of us having the same color skin....If that's not a "nigga please" moment I don't know what is!

Other communities get money ours doesn't so it's 40 questions for a $10 donation. :lol:

If HNIC reached any of his fund raising goals all of this would sound so much more credible. But cats don't even break bread with him. :smh:

What do the white supremacist get in exchange for putting money on Zimmerman or any other cac that kills a Black man books? Do you think they ask for floor plans and logistics before they do it? No they just make them dudes millionaires instantly with no goods or services returned. If you iffy don't donate, he seems to be getting money no prob right now.:money:

I only wish Veston had it like this, instead he gotta do zoom calls all day to keep the server up cuz board members broke and won't donate. :lol:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Shaka don't know how much Tariq was mocking him on his last show. Even down to asking for floor plans. :yes:

The Coonribbeans are jealous, their community doesn't have anything like this in the states.
He wasn't mocking ME was he? I AM ADOS, after all.
I've been a member of enough congregations growing up to wonder why this muhfucka don't just go found a church.
Creflo Nasheed needs him a private jet and a Maybach for Peanut.

You know that I purposely evade this back and forth over lineage, but if you can't read this muhfucka's facial expressions and body language and realize that he's running with shit as it comes to his mind, I don't know what to tell ya Bruh. :dunno:

He throws noodles at the wall and when they stick, it's on and poppin'.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He wasn't mocking ME was he? I AM ADOS, after all.
I've been a member of enough congregations growing up to wonder why this muhfucka don't just go found a church.
Creflo Nasheed needs him a private jet and a Maybach for Peanut.

You know that I purposely evade this back and forth over lineage, but if you can't read this muhfucka's facial expressions and body language and realize that he's running with shit as it comes to his mind, I don't know what to tell ya Bruh. :dunno:

He throws noodles at the wall and when they stick, it's on and poppin'.

We've heard this every time before he drops a movie. He's 7 films in now. We heard this about the FBA conference. He had it in a pandemic year. You have no proof Tariq is gonna run off with the money, just a "hunch" and hate. That isnt enough to stop the donations from rollin in. You guys make yourselves look stupid and hateful every time you do this. Why not just wait til he robs us all blind to do the "I told you so routine"?

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Other communities get money ours doesn't so it's 40 questions for a $10 donation. :lol:

If HNIC reached any of his fund raising goals all of this would sound so much more credible. But cats don't even break bread with him. :smh:

What do the white supremacist get in exchange for putting money on Zimmerman or any other cac that kills a Black man books? Do you think they ask for floor plans and logistics before they do it? No they just make them dudes millionaires instantly with no goods or services returned. If you iffy don't donate, he seems to be getting money no prob right now.:money:

I only wish Veston had it like this, instead he gotta do zoom calls all day to keep the server up cuz board members broke and won't donate. :lol:
Lots to unpack here...First off I'm not concerned with what other communities get from their donations. There circumstances are different from ours. I'm a meat and potatoes guy. I hand you money. I want something in return. If you don't want to do an even, immediate exchange I'm reserving the right to ask the hard questions so I can make an informed decision about how I spend my money. Maybe the peckerwoods that send zimmerman money have it to burn so they can sleep better at night knowing they supported a murderer. Black people don't have "feel good" money. We need something for our efforts. HNIC is trying to play nice with the bum niggas on BGOL. If he wanted to he could drop the hammer and go on living without this site. I'm ready to either pay my share or learn to live without BGOL. I'm fine with either option. It's his call. And I'm not concerned with Tariq's failures or successes. None of them has anything to do with mine. I'm commenting on the abundance of hustlers in the black community and pointing out why that's a problem.

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Who's gonna build it?

AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lol: :lol2: :roflmao: :roflmao3:

When practical questions concerning Planning, Zoning, Bids (Design & Architecture, Construction), etc. are asked, Reeq followers call them a "hater" or a "democrat" :lol:

Last edited: